剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
一颗子弹直接穿透黑面具的头颅
and puts a bullet right through black mask's shiny skull.
当然 这些都是在我给那些
this of course after i've offered a raise
自愿戴我面具的人奖励之后
to whoever volunteers to wear my mask that day.
黑面具一死
and with black mask dead,
哥谭的王冠就落到了罗曼·希昂尼斯手里 他们的救星
gotham crowns roman sionis as their white knight.
城市就是我的了
city is mine.
我就是建立者 我就是系统
i'm the establishment. i'm the system.
我就是牢不可破的统治者
i'm the invulnerable ruler,
所有妄图阻止我的人
and anyone who tries to stop me
都将倒在你的战衣之下
gets to meet you.
他们还好奇我们为什么一开始要在动物身上做实验
and they wonder why we test our products on animals first!
处理掉他
get rid of him.
还是
still...
那个问题
begs the question...
怎样才能不可战胜呢
how does one become invincible?
那是哥谭市六十四频道的标志
luke, on comms: it's the channel 6♥4♥ gotham live logo.
完毕
over.
等等 你是怎么上网的
wait. how did you get online?
你是怎么上网的 完毕
"how'd you get online? over."
我们不能抢着说话
we can't talk on top of each other.
随便你 完毕
whatever. over.
我早就应该好好翻翻
turns out i should have explored my dad's
我爸的旧工作室了
old workshop sooner.
我找到了一堆这个城市的旧年鉴
i found a bunch of old city almanacs,
我从你在黑面具上发现的反射标志
and i matched the letters you found
找到了匹配的
in black mask's reflection
老哥谭市电视标志
to the old gotham live logo.
奥利芙大街 5566号♥
5566 olive.
希望你能看懂地图 完毕
hope you can read a map. over.
等到那儿了我们再联♥系♥
we'll radio when we get there.
没想到这是个约会
didn't realize this was a date.
那婊♥子♥用弩箭射我
bitch shot me with a crossbow
当时我还在电梯里
while i was trapped in an elevator.
没错 她揍了我两次 我没打过她
yeah, and she beat my ass twice, and i wasn't.
索菲 瑟茜很强大 而且她很残忍♥
sophie, circe is stronger, and she's ruthless.
但你是蝙蝠女侠
and you're batwoman.
我是吗
am i?
没了战衣 装备还有标志
without the suit, the gadgets, the symbol,
我只是瑞安·怀尔德
i'm just ryan wilder.
你当然是瑞安·怀尔德
damn right you're ryan wilder,
你得好好教教那娘们儿 让她记住这名字
and this chick's about to learn that the hard way.
凯特在哪儿
uh, where's kate?
你在我公♥寓♥干什么
what are you doing in my loft?
对不起 你的公♥寓♥吗
ha! i'm sorry. your loft?
你也占了她的卧室吗
you took her bedroom, too?
凯特已经不是那个凯特了 瑟茜耍了我们
kate's not kate. circe played us.
我知道 萨菲亚告诉我了
i know. safiyah told me.
等等 萨菲亚还在哥谭市
wait. safiyah's still in gotham.
她不再会构成威胁了
she's not gonna be a problem
当然除非你想去东区的废品厂
unless of course you're rooting around
想把八六年的火鸟
the east side scrapyard looking to strip
拆成零件 你能找到她
an '86 firebird for parts.
瑞安 你去救车里的人
sophie: ryan, you take the guy on the car.
那是埃金斯市长
it's mayor akins.
嘿 嘿 市长 坚持住
sophie: hey. hey, mayor. stay with me.
坚持住 加把劲
stay with me. come on.
你不能让他们夺走我们的城市
you can't let them take our city.
你坚持住 好吗
you got to hold on, ok?
拿着 急救是频道九
here. emergencies are channel 9.
一直打 直到打通为止
keep trying till you get through.
等等 你要去哪儿啊
wait. where the hell are you going?
我知道怎么打败瑟茜了
i know how to beat circe.
瑞安 我得跟你一起去
ryan, i need to go with you.
他这儿更需要你
he needs you here now.
还记得当你需要有人站在后面的时候
ryan: remember when you needed someone to stand behind
假面协会的子弹就打不到你了吗
so false face's bullets didn't hit you?
是时候还人情了
time to return the favor.
我们潜入黑面具的藏身之处
we infiltrate black mask's hideout,
然后一起把凯特带出来
and we pull kate out together.
我猜 没了你的超级战衣
let me guess. you don't feel confident
打架你有点不自信啊
fighting without your supersuit
你也不想让索菲冒生命危险
and don't want to risk soph's life,
所以我现在成了挡箭牌了呗
so i'm her crash test dummy?
拿着面具 爱丽丝
take the mask, alice.
说实话吧
just say the magic words.
我需要你 好吗
i need you, ok?
我知道
i know.
爸爸
dad...
你有什么打算
what were you up to?
我们需要氧气
we need oxygen!
把门打开 快点
woman: let's get that door open. hurry up.
开玩笑吧
you've got to be kidding me.
- 你认识他吗 - 我也不愿意认识他
-you know him? -unfortunately.
有人在垃圾车里发现了他
someone found him in a dumpster.
在小巷里查了他的脉搏
checked his heart in the alley.
不知道他怎么还能活着
no idea how he's not dead.
不敢相信我们竟然要在这家伙身上浪费氧气
i can't believe we're wasting oxygen on this guy.
我不记得他有这么强壮啊
i don't remember him being this huge.
这可能和他在胳膊上的东西和蛇吻
that might have something to do with whatever he mixed
混合后的作用有关
with the snakebite in his arm.
他是怎么拿到蛇吻的 蝙蝠女关停了制♥造♥商
how'd he get snakebite? batwoman shut down the manufacturer.
城里应该没有了
there shouldn't be any left in the city.
显然他认识一个人 而那个人又认识另一个人
apparently he knows someone who knows someone.
看起来是定制的
looks custom.
通过呼吸器雾化
it's being atomized through the respirator.
雾化汽一定减轻了冲击力
the vapors must be lessening the hit.
不用过量就能嗨更长时间吗
a longer high without oding?
我不想离开
don't' want to leave.
可以让回忆永恒
makes the memories last forever.
我得走了
i got to go.
现在说得通了
that makes sense now.
你在跟我说话吗
are you talking?
我才意识到为什么你的邮件
i just realized why your mail's
在我姐姐的复♥式♥里
in my sister's loft.
你现在 住在那里 了
you "live there" now.
你看了我的邮件
you read my mail.
放松 里面只有超级性感能力账单
relax. it's just a supersexy power bill,
安琪莉可寄来的明信片 她寄来了几个么么哒
postcard from angelique-- she sends her x-os--
对了 别忘了你明天
oh, and, uh, don't forget you have
9:15有假释委员会的听证会
a parole board hearing tomorrow at 9:15.
现在谁都能成为超级英雄 不是吗
they really let anyone be a superhero these days, don't they?
相信我 车里不止你一个人
trust me. you're not the only one in the car
没想到我比你蹲的时间还长
shocked i've served more time than you.
噢 我还在蹲着呢 亲爱的
oh, i'm serving my time, dear,
只是不是传统意义上的那种
just not in the traditional sense.
提醒我记下你律师的名字
remind me to get the name of your lawyer.
萨菲娅受到的惩罚比在黑门监狱服刑还严重
safiyah's punishment is worse than a stint at blackgate.
她杀了奥切安 确保我的余生都在
by killing ocean, she made sure i would spend
痛苦和悲伤中度过
the rest of my life in agonizing grief.
她都没让我跟她告别
she didn't let me say good-bye.
好的 我们到了
ok. we're here.
我是说我懂
i'm saying i get it.
我懂你为什么恨我
i get why you hate me.
嘿
alice: hey!
嘿 我都说了对不起了
hey! i said i'm sorry.
你想要什么
what do you want,
因为你知道一个在乎你的人被
forgiveness because you know what it feels like
从你生活中夺走是什么感觉 你就有资格被原谅吗
to have the one person who cared about you ripped from your life?
你想清楚
get this through your head.
你不值得我原谅
you don't deserve my forgiveness.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表