剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你在做什么
What are you doing?
那座岛上生长着这星球上
That island is growing the only thing
唯一有可能治愈我的东西
on this planet that has a shot at curing me.
我不会把我的生命交到这些乌鸦手中
I'm not putting my life in the hands of some crow.
莱恩
Look, Ryan.
战衣可以释放一支肾上腺素
The suit can discharge a single dose of adrenaline.
你需要的时候 说一声就好
When you need a boost, say the word.
我能行的
I got this.
我知道
I know.
你是他们中的一员 是吗
You're one of them, aren't you?
我真蠢 蠢 蠢
I'm so stupid. Stupid, stupid!
不
Ohh. No.
停停停
Stop, stop, stop!
停停 他们是谁
Stop, stop! One of who?
你也是汉密尔顿公♥司♥的骗子
Just another lying Hamilton.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
汉密尔顿公♥司♥的医生把你变成这样的吗
Hamilton doctors did this to you?
这不可能
It's not possible.
你说这发生在五年前
You said this happened 5 years ago.
是啊 当时我妈是总裁
Yeah. My mom was ceo then.
她绝对不会同意秘密人体试验
She would have never signed off on secret human testing.
要不然这怎么会叫秘密呢 天才
Why do you think they call it secret, genius?
你们的医生 他们保证
And your doctors, they promised--
他们保证 他们保证会治好我的
They promised, they promised to fix me!
你当时知道这一切吗
Did you know that this was happening?
显然有很多我不知道的事情
Apparently there's a lot I don't know about.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
放下 不然我开枪了
Drop it, or I shoot!
停 停 她有地图
Stop, stop! She brought the map!
你不是个杀人犯
You're not a killer!
你们家把我弄成这样的
Your family did this to me!
把她带出去 从后面走
Get her out of here. Go out the back.
我不会把我的探员留在走廊上
I'm not leaving my agent in a damn hallway.
我会保护她的 我保证
I'll protect her, I promise you.
快走
Now go!
卢克 现在
Luke...now.
蝙蝠女侠呼叫蝙蝠洞 我搞定了
Batwoman to batcave, I got it.
没事的 他
That's ok. He's--
把他带到车上打镇定剂
Sedate him in the car.
我们不能出任何差错
We don't need any incidents.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
只是来找地图的人
Just a man looking for a map.
别给他
Don't give it to him.
我会把这只乌鸦爆头
I will shoot this crow in the head.
她的死要算到你头上 蝙蝠女侠
Her blood will be on your hands, Batwoman.
你想要这样开启你的丰功伟绩吗
Is that really how you want to start your legacy?
我们需要那张地图
We need that map.
我知道
I know....
但我也不能让你死
But I also can't let you die.
她怎么快要死了
What do you mean she's dying?
我看了伤口
I looked at the wound.
药起作用了
The meds were working.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
她不让我说
She asked me not to.
-但我们是蝙蝠小队 -她不是
- But we're the batteam. - Not to her.
药并没有起作用
Well, the meds aren't working.
她暴露在氪石的辐射下太久了
Her prolonged exposure to the kryptonite radiation
这是致命的
is lethal.
莱恩唯一的希望就是沙漠玫瑰
Ryan's only hope is the desert rose,
它和凯特一起在科尔雅拿岛上
Which is on Coryana with Kate,
我们永远都见不到她了
who we're never gonna see again.
自从穿上战衣后 莱恩
Since putting on the suit, Ryan's--
莱恩让街道变得更安全了
Ryan's made the streets safer,
她鼓舞了这座城市
she's inspired the city,
她还帮我们找凯特
And she helped us find Kate,
她承受着致命的疾病但还是做了这些
And she's done it all while having a terminal illness.
如果这都不算英雄 那这算什么
I mean, if that's not a hero, what the hell is?
那么我们要找到科尔雅拿岛
So we're gonna find Coryana,
我们会找回凯特
We're gonna get Kate back,
我们还要拯救莱恩的性命
and we're gonna save Ryan's life.
只是我们没办法做到这两件事
Except we have no way of doing any of those things.
不是的
That's not true.
我们有我爸
We have my dad.
如果这些人和汉密尔顿有任何关联的话
If these people have anything to do with Hamilton,
我要第一个知道
I want to be the first to know about it.
我要拿到那地图
I want that map in my hands.
我不该说任何有关科尔雅拿岛的事情
I shouldn't have said anything about Coryana.
你只是本能反应
You were acting on instinct.
那个人精神失常了
That man was totally unhinged.
你觉得妈妈知道他们对那个人所做的事情吗
Do you think mom knew what they were doing to that guy?
我认为你妈很像你
I think your mom was a lot like you,
主要能帮助别人做什么都行的女人
A woman who would do anything to help people.
我知道你对诊所的事情很生气
I know you're pissed about the clinic.
我要关闭诊所 玛丽
I'm shutting it down, Mary.
-为什么 你为什么要这么做 -那是不合法的
- Why? Why would you do that? - It's illegal.
是的 可是哥谭市里有很多人
Yeah, but a lot of people in Gotham
负担不起合法的医疗
can't afford health care in the legal way.
未经许可医治病人 假扮医生
Practicing without a license, impersonating a doctor,
持有麻♥醉♥药♥品 还需要我继续列举吗
possession of narcotics, need I go on?
我已经救了上百人 也许是上千人的性命
I've saved hundreds, maybe thousands of lives,
而且更重要的是 我让大家觉得
and even more than that, I make people feel like
他们是值得生活下去的
they're worthy of being alive!
哥谭综合医院可做不到这些
Gotham City General can't say that.
我并不是在质疑你的热情或所做的好事
I'm not questioning your passion or the good that you've done,
但你没听到那个人说了些什么吗
but did you not listen to what the man said?
这和你妈当初做的完全一样 虽然初衷是好的
This is exactly how your mother started-- with good intentions
但渐渐地就失去了底线
and a lot of disappearing lines in the sand.
我妈知道诊所的事
Mom knew about the clinic.
她以我为傲
She was proud of me.
她在进行人体实验 玛丽
She was conducting human experiments, Mary.
可我是不会做人体实验的
Well, I wouldn't do that.
每一个走进你诊所的病人都是一个实验品
Every sick person who walks through your front door
因为你并不具备医生的资质
is an experiment because you are not qualified.
所以这就是你为人父的方式吗
So is this what being a dad means to you?
你总算开始关注我了
You finally pay attention to me,
然后你就把对我最重要的东西
and then you take away the thing
从我身上夺走了
that means the most to me.
我还是更喜欢你对我视若无睹的时候
I liked you better when you acted like I didn't exist.
信♥号♥♥锁定 安琪莉可·马汀
结束传输
我没想到你会过来
I didn't actually think you would come.
我来了
I did.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so hot.
是啊 有些事我想跟你聊聊
Yeah. It's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.
一些非常重要的事
It's something pretty serious.
什么事 别说 等等 让我猜猜看
Like what? No. Wait. Let me guess.
警♥察♥逼你替他们查某些东西
Cops got you on the hook for something.
你为什么会那么想
Why would you think that?
我不知道 莱恩
I don't know, Ryan.
我为什么会那么想
Why would I think that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
会不会也许是...
Is it maybe...
因为你偷偷把间谍软件下载到了我的手♥机♥上
because you slipped some creepy spy tech onto my phone?
该死
Oh, no.
我听到了静电干扰 一半的应用都不好使了
I heard static, and half my apps stopped working,
负责技术的人以为他已经删掉了那软件
and my tech guy thinks he deleted it,
但谁知道呢
but who knows?
联调局的人很可能正在偷听我们现在的谈话
The feds could be listening to every word of this.
我 我当时别无选择
I--I did not have a choice.
你有选择 但你却选择了告密
You did, though, and you chose to snitch.
他们手上有你的案子
They had a case on you.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表