剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
什么 这样做吗
what? this?
你是怎么找到我们的
how did you find us?
你的女友瑞安向你问好
your girl ryan sends her love.
- 能走路吗 - 别管我 快走
-can you walk? -go without me.
不行 你跟我们一起走
dude, no. you're coming with us.
快点 快点
come on, come on!
嘿 会带你离开这儿的
hey. you're gonna get out of here.
你会找到那个你滔滔不绝谈起的女孩的 好吗
you're gonna find that girl you won't shut up about, ok?
对 去找你的女孩
yeah. go find your girl.
你们去后面
you guys take the back,
保持警惕
keep your eyes up.
假面协会的人无处不在
there's false face everywhere.
谢谢你
h-hey. thank you.
来吧
angelique: come on.
他们走不了的
heh heh. they're not leaving here.
没错 除非你能从我身上踏过
yes, they are unless you can get through me.
我们忘记了
*we forgot it away
我们被困在梦中
*we're trapped in a dream
痛苦
*pain
以及我们的选择
*and who we choose to
责备
*blame
你是一个人吗
*are you're on your own
还是和我一起困在这里
*or stuck here with me?
可能从未见过
*could have never met
重新开始 回到水中
*start it again, go back to the water
再次开始吧
*start it again
祭坛上的血
*the blood on the altar
谢谢你
thank you.
永远不要抛下带着发夹
never leave a woman who's been in captivity
被囚禁了半辈子的女人
half her life alone with a hairpin.
救救我
help me!
祝你们好运
good luck with that.
我记得你妈妈
i remember your mom.
科拉 我记得她
cora. i remember her.
短发 紫色的毛衣
short hair, purple sweater.
我骗你说我忘记了她
i lied about forgetting her.
求你救救我
now help me...please.
就像你说的
like you said,
我无法拯救所有人
can't save everyone.
什么
what?
天啊
oh, my god.
嘿 快看
hey! check it!
一点颜料 用六位数买♥♥下的
it's amazing what a little paint
许可证和医生的薪水就足够了 对吧
and 6 figures worth of permits and doctors' salaries will do, right?
是的 这 很好
yeah. it's, uh-- wow--nice.
你最近有注意到你♥爸♥爸有什么奇怪的地方吗
hey. have you noticed anything strange about your dad lately?
什么意思
what do you mean?
我是说他的行为举止
i mean his demeanor.
有没有情绪波动 健康问题
any mood swings, health issues?
我今天见到他时 他气色很好
mary: he seemed fine when i saw him today.
我是说 那地方是他签的
i mean, he signed off on the place.
他还看到了传真机
he even saw the fax machine.
- 什么传真机 - 那个没插电的
-what fax machine? -the one that's
这样我们就不用向当局
not plugged in that keeps us from having to
报告我们的病人
report our patients to the authorities.
他同意了吗
he signed off on that?
你♥爸♥爸
your dad?
是的
yeah.
你为什么要问我这些问题
why are you asking me all these questions?
我在他办公室找到了这个
i found this in his office.
他可能是抓人时找到了一个这个
he probably seized it on a bust.
那它不应该作为证物收起来吗
wouldn't it be in evidence then?
你在说什么 这是他的
what are you saying? it's his?
你♥爸♥今天突然对我发火
your dad blew up at me today out of nowhere.
他把我赶出办公室
he kicked me out of his office.
几个小时后我发现了这个
then i found this a few hours later.
我爸平时就是这样啊
it sort of just sounds like my dad.
索菲 你不是认真的吧
soph, you can't be serious.
你应该和他谈谈 玛丽
you should talk to him, mary.
我爸爸不会嗑药的
my dad is not doing snakebite.
那你应该不会和他谈多久的
then it should be a short conversation,
但我真的觉得你有这个必要
but i really think you need to have it.
我以为你再也不想见到我了
i thought you'd never want to see me again.
瑞安 不要
ryan, don't.
这一切即将到来
*that this was coming
不要什么
don't what?
道歉
apologize.
我告诉过你
i told you
如果你供出黑面具就会得到保护
that you'd be protected if you ratted out black mask.
你差点因我而死
you almost died because of me.
不 我差点就死了 因为我想
no. i almost died because that's what i signed up for--
赚大钱 觉得自己很重要
to make a lot of money, to feel like i matter,
知道在任何时候一切
and to know that everything could be ripped away
都可能被夺走 包括我的
at any moment, including my life
生命和所有我在乎的人
and all the people i care about.
是我的错
it's my fault.
我们重新开始吧
then let's start over,
把这一切都抛诸脑后
putting all of this behind us.
跟我一起参与证人保护计划
come into witness protection with me.
- 什么 - 我和联邦政♥府♥做了个交易
-what? -i made a deal with the feds.
我用所知道的关于假面协会的
everything i know about false face
一切来换取我的保护
in return for my protection.
真的 我信任他们
it's real. i trust them.
你要去哪儿
where are you gonna go?
跟我一起寻找吧
come with me and find out.
现在没有什么能阻止我们了
there's nothing holding us back now.
说话啊
say something.
我生活在这里
my life is here.
这里 哥谭糟透了
here? gotham sucks.
这里已经把我们生吞活剥了 小瑞
it swallowed us whole and spit us out, ry.
但如果这里会变好呢
but what if it could suck less?
怎么变 这个城市就是个污水坑
how? this city's a cesspool.
看看窗外
look out the freaking window.
有很多办法可以解决
there are ways to fix it.
就像我正在做的社区中心
like the community center i'm working on.
如果像我们这样的孩子可以不用
ang, what if kids like us didn't have to grow up
在这样的城市长大呢
in the same city we did?
我不值得你付出 是吗
i never deserved you, did i?
别开玩笑了
are you kidding me?
你改变了我的生命
you changed my life.
很难说
*it's hard to say
我会想你的 瑞
i'm gonna miss you, ry.
很难说
*hard to say
再见
*goodbye
我也是
me, too.
另一种生活
*in another life
说再见总是很难
*it's always hard to say goodbye
对于一个在街头毒贩来说
pretty swanky place you got here
这地方真够豪华的
for a guy who slings dope in the streets.
爱丽丝 失败的
alice, delusional leader
仙境帮的妄想领袖
of the defunct and failed wonderland gang.
你肯定很高兴吧
charmed i'm sure.
并没有
i'm not.
她为什么让跳蚤跑到我的家具上
why is she getting fleas on my furniture?
今晚围攻的时候她和蝙蝠女在一起
she was with batwoman during tonight's siege.
我想你会喜欢和她面对面的
figured you'd appreciate a face to face.
不 那就杀了她
nah. just kill her.
我什么都没做
i didn't even do anything.
我整晚都被拴在一根管子上
i was chained to a pipe most of the night.
事实上 有一样东西她
actually, there is one thing she has
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表