剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
- You think this is funny? - Yes.
我妈是我的一切
My mom meant everything to me!
我对我妈毫无记忆
I have no memory of your mommy.
骗子
Liar!
你伤到自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
那也是我的错吗
Is that my fault, too?
杀死她的人不是我
I wasn't the one who killed her.
你的手下杀死了她
Your army did,
因为你
because of you,
因为你把他们变成冷血杀手
because you turned them into coldblooded killers!
莱恩
Ryan!
我教育的女儿不是这样的
This isn't the girl I raised.
可她害死了你
But she killed you.
我不知道你为什么变成这样
I don't know what made you this way,
但是你不配
but you're not worth it.
你永远都不配
You'll never be worth it!
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
一切都是你的错
Everything's your fault.
赶紧滚
Now leave!
完全没有爱丽丝的踪影 长官
No sign of Alice anywhere, sir.
我明白凯瑟琳为什么骗我
You know, I figured out why Catherine lied
说贝丝死了
and said that Beth was dead.
她只是想帮我
She was doing me a favor.
唯一比失去孩子更悲惨的事
The only thing worse than losing one of your children
就是每天早上不断重复地怀揣着希望醒来
is the cycle of waking up every morning with hope
然后希望又落空
and then having it ripped away
晚餐时再次失去希望
and losing them all over again by dinner.
长官 你真的应该去睡一会
Sir, you really should get some sleep.
救回我的家人之前 我是不会睡的
I won't sleep until I have my family back.
这肯定是机场巴士
This must be the airport shuttle.
上来
Get in.
请去空中科尔雅拿岛航站楼 好心人
Air Coryana terminal, jeevsy.
爱丽丝在哪
Where's Alice?
你也好啊
Hello to you, too.
我意识到杀了她只会让自己变得更像她
Well, I realized killing her would only make me more like her.
我有点赞同你们之前说的话
Kind of went along with what you guys were saying.
好极了 那她在哪
Great. So where is she?
-我放她走了 -什么 好吧
- I let her go. - What?! OK.
虽然不杀人 但还是可以逮捕她的
There's not killing, but there's still apprehending.
我们需要她去科尔雅拿岛
We need her to go to Coryana.
不 她会杀了凯特的
No, we don't. She'll kill Kate.
我会阻止她的
I'll stop her.
我在她的靴子里放了追踪器
I put a tracker in her boot.
我们跟着她 就能找到科尔雅拿岛
We follow her, we find Coryana,
就能救回凯特
We save Kate.
然后我们就能帮你拿到沙漠玫瑰
And we get you the desert rose.
蝙蝠女侠
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表