剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
and with Ocean M.I.A., they wanted me to open my own lab,
但我可不想成为哥谭的绝命毒师
but I don't want to be the Walter White of Gotham city.
我找到了那个值得我改变生活的人
I found someone worth turning my life around for.
想想看吧
Just think about it
因为我已经下定决心了
because I know my mind is already made up.
卡特莱特
凯特·凯恩坐上墙
Kate Kane sat on a wall.
凯特·凯恩跌下床
Kate Kane had a great fall.
所有的蝙蝠装置和蝙蝠成员
All the Bat's gadgets and all the Bat's men
都没法把凯特复原
couldn't put Kate together again.
你大老远从科尔雅拿岛回来送命真是太可惜了
应该想到你在这儿的
Should have figured you were in here.
不好意思 发生了什么
I'm sorry. What is happening?
别傻了 你邀请的我喝茶
Don't be silly. You invited me for tea.
有人看到我们了
We've got extra eyes!
快 我们得走了
Come on! We got to go!
我们会找到你的
We're coming for you!
福布斯局长被枪击
Commissioner Forbes's chalk outline
是哥谭市历史上发生过的
represents one of the most brazen criminal events
最臭名昭著的犯罪案件之一
in recent Gotham history.
这位是罗曼·西恩尼斯 雅努斯化妆品公♥司♥的首席执行官
I'm joined by Janus Cosmetics CEO Roman Sionis.
西恩尼斯先生 我想你有些话
Mr. Sionis, I understand you have something
想对哥谭市的公众说
you'd like to say to the Gotham public.
是的 谢谢你 德纳 你知道的
Yes. Thank you, Dana. You know,
一个商人其实是不应该站在这儿的
it shouldn't take a businessperson to step in here,
但我的事业建立在化妆品生意上
but I have made a career out of concealing blemishes,
老实说 这座城市需要的改善
and quite frankly, the makeover this city needs
来自于我从未见过的丑陋
comes from an ugly I've never seen before,
所以没错 我在这里
so, yes, I am here to speak on behalf
为那些没有平台的人们发声
of the people without a platform
比如为我工作的几百个人
like the hundreds who work for me
德纳 他们说他们怕得要死
who say they're scared to death, Dana.
他们非常害怕那些躲在面具背后的犯罪分子
They are scared to death of the criminal element lurking behind masks,
但我不是来寻求帮助的
but I'm not here to beg for help today.
我来提供帮助
I'm here to offer it.
提供给负责保护我们的执法部门
To the law enforcement in charge of protecting us,
我们能做些什么呢
what can we do, hmm?
我们能怎么帮你们
How can we help you?
因为我们已经受够了
Because enough is enough.
城里的帮派很愚蠢
The gangs in the city are stupid
但还没蠢到要杀了局长
but not kill the Commissioner stupid.
众所周知福布斯有私情
It's common knowledge that Forbes was having an affair.
我不会排除是女性仇杀
I wouldn't eliminate lady spite killing.
或者是某个最近出狱的囚犯
Or any recently released inmate
觉得福布斯毁了他们
who may feel like Forbes screwed them over.
车牌 面部识别
License plates, facial rec.
所有昨晚在信♥号♥♥灯那里
Any vehicle that didn't stop long enough
没停足够长时间的车辆都得经过系统
at a stoplight last night gets put through the system.
- 我不明白 - 我以为他是被枪击的
- I don't get it. - I thought he was gunned down on those steps
- 确实是
- He was.
局长到底在哪
Where the hell's the Commissioner?
这里什么也没有
There's nothing there.
等等 倒回去
Hang on. Go back.
看看时间戳
Check out the timestamp.
有人洗掉了案发前后5分钟的监控画面
Someone scrubbed 5 minutes on both sides of the murder.
这一定是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
我要这城里所有能接触到监控的人的名字
I want the name of everyone in this city with access to this feed.
无论是谁杀了局长 他一定有办法访问城市的监控系统
So whoever shot the Commissioner has access to the city's CCTV.
这是一起有计划的处决
This was a well-planned execution.
等等 再倒回去
Whoa, whoa. Wait. Rewind again.
看看时间跳跃之后右边的远处
Look at the far right after the jump.
有人在那涂鸦
Someone tagged it.
你能找到更近的角度吗
Can you get a closer angle at that?
- 没问题
- Yeah.
案发时有人在给那栋建筑涂鸦
Someone could have been tagging the building while the shooting was happening.
他们跑得挺快
Then got the hell out of dodge,
事情都还没做完
left behind work in progress.
这意味着涂鸦者可能看到了枪手
Which means the tagger could have seen the shooter.
而枪手也可能看到了他们
And the shooter could have seen them,
可我们要怎么追踪潜在的目击证人
so how do we track down a potential witness
还基于“给警方撤资”的说法来保护他们
and protect them solely based off the words "Defund the police?"
- 我想我找到了 - 怎么办到的
- I think I found it. - Literally how?
社交媒体 我想"O"里面的"X"
Social media. Figured the "X" inside the "O"
和霓虹灯上方的单色画是某种签名
and the monochrome on top of the neon was some sort of signature.
肯定是同一个人
Definitely could be the same artist.
我会找到用户信息
I'll get the user's info.
嘿
Hey!
所以...我们要装作安琪莉可
So... we just gonna act like Angelique
昨天没来 还是...
didn't come by yesterday, or...
- 没错 - 好吧 我以为你们结束了
- Yep. - Whoa. I thought that was over.
是结束了 而现在提出分手的那一方后悔了
It was. Major dumper's remorse.
你在听我们谈话吗
You were listening?
你知道 以防万一我需要介入
Well, you know, just in case I had to step in and defend.
说吧 我们要接纳她回来吗
So spill. We taking her back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱她
I love her.
她是我生命中重要的一部分
She's a huge part of my life.
可是
But?
我找到了
Hey. I'm in.
我找到了
Hey. I'm in.
没有真实姓名 这是某人的匿名帐号♥
So no real name. It's someone's Finsta,
不过我把登录信息匹配到了另一份档案
but I matched the login information to another profile.
乔丹·摩尔
Jordan Moore.
你不会认为她能关联到...
You don't think she's any relation to...
长官 你在哪
Sir, where are you?
局长被暗♥杀♥了
The Commissioner was assassinated,
而那个浮夸的罗曼·西恩尼斯比乌鸦指挥官得到了更多的直播时间
and that pompous ass Roman Sionis is getting more airtime then the Crows Commander.
也许你该发表一份声明之类的
Maybe you should release a statement or something.
打给我
Call me!
你这是干嘛
What the actual hell?
乔丹
Jordan!
发生了什么
What is happening?
我看见福布斯局长被枪击了
I saw Commissioner Forbes get gunned down.
什么
What?!
我...我不知道还能去哪
Look. I... I didn't know where else to go.
我...我害怕回家
I'm... I'm scared to go home.
我感觉我被跟踪了
I feel like I'm being followed.
听着 听着 有我呢
Hey, hey. I got you.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
我们上楼吧
Let's go upstairs.
我来帮你做目击者证词
I'll take your witness statement.
你在开玩笑吗 我才不会把名字告诉乌鸦
Are you kidding me? I'm not giving my name to the Crows.
我也许还应该和维斯珀·费尔柴尔德做下谈谈
I may as well just do a sit-down with Vesper Fairchild.
你知道这事有多严重吗
Do you have any idea what a huge deal this is?
没有其他目击者了
There's no other witnesses.
我不在乎 乌鸦不能保证像我这样的人的安全
I don't care. The Crows don't keep people like me safe,
你知道这一点
and you know it.
我来找索菲帮我 她是我姐姐
I came to Sophie, my sister, for help,
而不是为乌鸦工作的探员
not Sophie the Crow.
趴下
Get down!
我说过他们在跟踪我
Told you they were following me!
他们是谁
Who's they?
现在你该拔枪了
Now is when you pull your gun!
我的天
Damn.
你是蝙蝠女侠
You're Batwoman.
是假面社会
It's False Face.
看来局长对蛇毒采取的措施害死了自己
So the Commissioner's hot take on Snakebite got his ass killed.
你怎么知道我们在这
How did you know we were here?
乔丹不在她的住处
Jordan wasn't at her place,
所以我希望她来找她姐姐帮忙了
so I hoped she went to her sister for help.
显然假面社会也是这么想的
Apparently False Face had the same idea.
等等 你怎么知道我的事
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表