剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
What do you mean?
爱丽丝告诉朱莉娅她在计划一些东西
Alice told Julia she was planning something,
说她提到了"超级"和"恐怖"
said she used the words "brilliant" and "terrifying,"
然而对爱丽丝来说简直多余
Which for Alice Is pretty much redundant.
没说时间地点
Didn't give a where or when
只说了死亡人数会很高
but said the body count would be high.
好吧 所以应该是某种公共活动
Ok. So some sort of public event,
在一个人口密集的地方
a densely populated area.
歌♥利亚棒球队没有比赛 所以不是在体育场
And the Goliaths aren't playing, so it can't be the stadium.
伙计们
Guys.
交响乐团还有好几周才开始演出
Philharmonic doesn't start up for a few weeks.
她能在哥谭市854平方公里中随意找位置
She's got 330 square miles of Gotham to choose from.
-伙计们 -什么事
- Guys. - Yes?
我觉得我找到了
I think I can narrow it down.
蝙蝠女侠集♥会♥
Batwoman rally.
"我们要蝙蝠"
"We want the bat!"
蝙蝠女侠集♥会♥
不得不承认
Got to admit,
杀掉想要她妹妹回归的人
there's a kind of twisted poetry to killing
有一种变♥态♥的诗意在里面
the people demanding the return of her sister.
我们得把那些人弄走
We got to get those people out of there.
听听 他们见到蝙蝠女侠之前不会走的
Listen to them. They're not going anywhere without batwoman.
那好 朱莉娅穿战服去好了
Ok. So we put Julia In the suit.
她之前也穿过 是合身的
She's worn it before, it fits.
她可以让所有人都回家
She can tell them all to go home.
我觉得她现在太伤心了 这办法不行
I think she's too hurt. It's not an option.
我来穿吧
I'll do it.
不行
No.
我觉得你们现在没有时间选别人了
Well, I don't think you have time to hold auditions.
我觉得人们会知道你不是蝙蝠女侠
I think people will know you're not Batwoman.
我第一次穿战服的时候做得很好
I did really great my first time in the suit.
醒醒 你是黑人
Hello! Black!
好了 我觉得她知道她的肤色
Ok. I think that she knows that,
而且 让她站在20层高的楼上
And, what, you put her on top of a 20-story building,
人们的注意力会在战服上 不是里面的人
People will be focused on the suit, not the person in it,
然后最多多少 也就20分钟
And we're talking, what, 20 Minutes?
你 玛丽 不行
You--Mary, no!
你没选择了 也没时间了
Well, you're out of options, and you're out of time.
让我穿那个战服
Put me in the suit.
"我们要蝙蝠"
"We want the bat!"
这是非法集♥会♥
This is an unlawful assembly.
勒令你们解散
You are hereby ordered to disperse,
否则你们会被逮捕和起诉
or you risk arrest and prosecution.
我们警告过他们了
We gave them a warning.
逮捕他们 把他们送走
Arrest them. Bus them out of here.
长官 他们在这里是因为凯特
Sir, these people are here because of Kate.
他们和我们都想要同一件事
They want the same thing we do,
都想让她回来
for her to be back.
好 没人看到吧
Ok. Nobody saw that.
没人 你降落的时候应该用斗篷减速
Yeah. You want to use the cape to slow your descent.
这些事在我从10层楼
Things that would have been nice to know
跳下来之前说不好吗
before I jumped 10 stories.
在你从楼上跳下来之前
Nothing's stopping you from asking
没人阻止你问问题 随便一说
before throwing yourself off a building, FYI.
-好了 -现在看起来英勇一点
- Ok. - Now look heroic!
行吧
Ok.
怎么样
How's that?
后背挺直
Straighten that back
然后手不要掐腰
and lose the hands on the hips
因为这样太过了
because it's overkill.
然后握紧拳头 头仰起来
Now clench those fists, chin up,
现在找一个角度让斗篷
and now try and angle that cape so it
迎风飘扬
catches the wind.
好了吗
Good?
她在那 她在那
There she is! There she is!
凯特
Kate?
把这个李鬼给我弄下来
Get that imposter off the roof.
哥谭市民们
Citizens of gotham,
你们需要立刻离开这里
you need to get out of here immediately.
不 我是认真的 你们现在有性命之忧
No. Seriously, people, your lives are in danger.
不 各位 我感谢大家的支持
No. Really, people. I appreciate your support,
但是你们需要回到自己家去
but you all need to return to your homes.
你成功骗过他们了
You've got t'hem fooled,
但是骗不过我
but not me.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但你不是蝙蝠女侠
but you're not Batwoman.
等等 那是爱丽丝吗
Wait. Is that Alice?
莱恩 说句话
Ryan, Talk to me.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy right now.
别跟她打
Do not engage.
她可是个杀手
Ok. She's a killer.
我已经意识到了
I am well aware of that.
你穿着我妹妹的旧衣服干什么
What exactly are you doing In my sister's hand-me-downs?
做她不会做的一件事
The one thing she wouldn't do.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
听我说 我知道她对你妈妈做了什么
Ok. Look. I know what she did to your mom,
我也知道她从你手里夺走了什么
And I get what she took away from you,
但是蝙蝠女侠从不杀人
but batwoman does not kill.
正如你所说 我不是蝙蝠女侠
Well, like you said, I'm not batwoman.
我不能放任你这么做
I cannot let you do this.
我觉得你也阻止不了我
Don't think you're in the position to stop me.
莱恩 莱恩
Ryan. Ryan!
好吧 战衣是真的
Well, the suit's for real.
里面的女孩是不是真货呢
What about the girl inside?
一试便知
Let's find out.
莱恩
Ryan!
我就知道我们不该让她靠近这套战衣
I knew we should have never let her near that suit.
鉴于爱丽丝做的那些事 你还能怪她吗
Can you blame her after everything that alice has done?
你不会是接受了吧
You--you can't seriously be ok with this.
你知道我接受不了什么吗
You know what I'm really not ok with?
所有人都希望我能放下
Everybody just expecting me to get over the fact
爱丽丝杀了我母亲这件事
that Alice killed my mom,
如果凯特能像莱恩一样去做点什么
And maybe if Kate would have done what Ryan's trying to do,
或许她就能活着了
She'd still be alive.
你要拿凯特的名声冒险吗
You willing to bet Kate's legacy on that?
你完蛋了
It's over for you.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
有麻烦了
Oh, we got a problem.
能说得具体点吗
Care to be more specific.
好吧 有大♥麻♥烦了
Ok. It's a big problem.
雷达显示面♥积♥很庞大
Radar footprint's huge.
无论是什么 都是直冲着莱恩来的
Whatever it is, it's heading straight for ryan.
这个应该有什么效果吗
Was that supposed to do something?
我们似乎是遭遇蝙蝠攻击了
It appears we're under attack from bats.
数千人四散而逃寻找掩护
Thousands are running for cover.
我从没见过...小心
I've never seen anything-- look out!
莱恩 莱恩 请讲
Hey, Ryan. Ryan, come in.
爱丽丝用了某种设备把蝙蝠引过来了
Alice used some kind of device to draw the bats here.
天 到处都是蝙蝠
Oh, my god. There's freaking bats everywhere.
你不觉得这就是爱丽丝给老鼠吃下的蝙蝠吗
You don't think these are the bats that alice fed mouse to?
那它们可能是携带杀死老鼠的毒素的载体
And they could be the carriers for the toxin that killed him.
我得回到诊所去
I got to get back to the clinic.
我检测到把蝙蝠吸引到广场的亚音频
I'm picking up a subsonic frequency drawing the bats to the plaza.
肯定有发射器
It must be some kind of transmitter.
你得到下面去
You got to get down there.
我等会就去
I'll be there in one minute.
那些人可没法等了
These people don't have a minute.
莱恩
Ryan!
该死
Damn it!
我在启动战服的回声定位
I'm bringing the suit's echolocation online.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表