剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我只把它给了一个人
I gave it to just one person,
剩下的是她来完成的
and she did the rest.
这个人是谁
And who is this person?
莎菲娅 我从没听说过她
Safiyah. I've never heard of her.
这只是她的众多化名之一
It's one of her many aliases.
我们数据库里唯一的这位莎菲娅
The only safiyah we have in our database
有六本欧洲护照
has half a dozen european passports
还有六个名字
with just as many names--
纳萨尔 索亥尔 帕特尔
Nasar, Sohail, Patel...
好吧 那我们怎么才能找到她
Ok. So how do we find her?
如果她行踪诡秘的话
Well, if she's extremely shady,
有可能会跟莱恩在同一个读书俱乐部
odds are Ryan's already in a book club with her.
你对她有什么意见吗
What's your problem with her?
我对莱恩没什么意见
I don't have a problem with Ryan.
那你对我有什么意见呢
Then what's your problem with me?
这个角色不是永久的
This is not a permanent gig.
我知道 你说了一千遍了
I know. You've said that a thousand times.
那为什么给她找工作 对她的假释官说谎
Then why get her a job, lie to her P.O.,
每次她做对一件事就开会鼓励她
throw a pep rally every time she does something right?
因为我们是一个团队 她是蝙蝠女侠
Because we're her team. She's the bat.
她只是能穿得上这件战服
She's a stand-in who fits in the suit
在凯特回来之前当替补罢了
until Kate comes back.
除非她回不来了
Except she's not!
凯特不会回来了 卢克
Kate is not coming back, Luke.
我们一起经历了这么多
How can you say that
你怎么还能说这种话
after everything we've been through?
因为平行世界
Because there are scientific theories
是有科学理论支持的
on multiple worlds,
从车祸中生还的概率也是存在的
and there are odds for surviving a car crash.
但你知道从高空的飞机爆♥炸♥中
Do you know what the odds are
生还的概率是多少吗
for surviving a plane explosion midair,
即使你没有死于爆♥炸♥
and even if you do survive the explosion,
从高空坠落又怎么能活下来呢
how do you survive the fall?
是你看着我的眼睛
You looked me in the eye
对我说"奇迹会发生的"
and said, "Miracles happen."
我知道...
I know...
但悲剧也会发生
But so do tragedies.
这座城市需要英雄
And the city needs a hero.
需要蝙蝠女侠
It needs a batwoman,
即使她并不完美
someone who's not perfect
但她会让我们大家在经历这一切后
but who can show us all that there is still hope
还能看到希望
despite everything.
这个人就是莱恩
And that's Ryan.
太好了 你还在这
Good. You're still here.
-你得看看这个 -怎么了
- You need to see this. - What's up?
洛葛仙妮的CT结果出来了
Roxanne's CT scans came back.
不是吧 她的癌症扩散了吗
Oh, no. Did her cancer progress?
这是上个月的扫描结果
That was the scan from last month.
这是昨天的
This...was from yesterday.
她的癌症哪去了
Where'd her cancer go?
晚期癌症不会在一夜之间消失
Stage 3 cancer doesn't just disappear overnight.
-病人叫什么名字 -洛葛仙妮·亚当斯
- What's the patient's name? - Roxanne Adams.
根据她的病历
According to her medical records,
她那天晚上接受了蝙蝠咬伤的治疗
she was treated for the bat bite the other night.
她在名单上
She's on here.
所以我觉得这是汉密尔顿记录的
Then I think this is a list of Hamilton's record
接受过蝙蝠毒素治疗的人的名单
of everyone who was treated for the bat toxin.
那治疗的应该是毒素 不是无法治愈的癌症
Then it should have treated the toxin, not an incurable cancer.
对 好吧 沙漠玫瑰是万能良药
Yeah. Well, the desert rose is a universal cure-all,
所以我知道它能治疗蝙蝠咬伤
So I knew it would treat the symptoms of the bat bite.
我从来没想过它能治好
I never dreamed that it would cure
人们之前就有的疾病
people's pre-existing conditions.
好吧 这是什么意思 名单上的所有人
Ok. Meaning what, that every person on this list
血液里都流动着神奇的药物吗
has a miracle drug running through their veins?
我的天啊
Ohh! Oh, my god!
玛丽
Mary?
萨斯来了 你快来
Zsasz is here. I need you.
你是维克多·萨斯
You're Victor Zsasz.
我其实是来解决一个小问题的
I'm actually here to clean up a little mess.
我们似乎都让某个人
It seems you and I have ruffled
不高兴了
some of the same feathers.
现在我不得不解决一些小麻烦
Now I have to tie up some loose ends.
不高兴的人是莎菲娅吗
Would those feathers belong to Safiyah?
我可以告诉你 但说完就只能干掉你了
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you,
我就告诉你吧 是的
So I'll just tell you-- yes.
好吧 你继续给她打电♥话♥ 我去穿战服
Ok, ok. You keep trying her. I'll suit up.
不过我做了点改动
Oh, and don't kill me,
你可别打我
But I made some alterations.
改了什么 蝙蝠战衣吗 那不是你的
To what, the suit? It's not yours.
我知道
I know.
是凯特的 但如果我要当蝙蝠女侠
It's Kate's, but if I'm gonna be Batwoman,
我要按自己的方式来做
I'm doing it my way.
但是战衣完美无瑕
But the suit is perfect.
你看过那顶难看的假发吗
Have you seen the damn wig?
我们想想眼前的事
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves.
首先我要你流血 然后我让自己流血
First I make you bleed, then I make me bleed.
难道你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
追逐是乐趣的一半
The chase is half the fun.
现在你看到我了吧
You see me now?
新装扮
New look.
新蝙蝠女侠
New Batwoman.
我就直说了吧
So let me get this straight.
爱丽丝 那个逃逸小贼
Alice, the defector thief,
已经获准和你的女王单独
is granted a private audience with your queen
而你这个忠诚的士兵
while you, the loyal soldier,
却要整天看着我
gets to babysit me all day.
所以你恨爱丽丝对吧
That's why you hate Alice, isn't it?
如果萨菲娅今天让爱丽丝活着
If Safiyah lets Alice live today,
我要你同意她在哥谭可以逍遥法外
I need you to be OK with her roaming free in Gotham.
如果我把她关进软壁病房♥
Wouldn't it be easier for the both of us
这对我们来说不是更轻松吗
If I dumped her ass in a padded cell?
轻松很少获得胜利
Easy rarely earns victory.
什么胜利 我们为什么来这里
What victory? Why are we here?
你到底想拿我们怎么样
What do you really want with us?
你到底给不给她自♥由♥
Are you going to grant her freedom or not?
只要我一有机会
The second I have the chance,
我就会把爱丽丝永远关起来
I'm putting Alice away for good.
那你对我来说就毫无用处
Then I have no more use for you.
好 这样才对
OK. Now that was really something.
面具之下信心满满
Real confidence behind it.
我很久没这么被人狠踢过了
I haven't been kicked like that since--
蝙蝠侠
Well, Batman.
我也不想冒充他
Not trying to pass for him either.
改天再细说
Story for another time,
但你应该问问自己
but... you should ask yourself...
如果被你施加痛苦的人其实很享受痛苦
If the person you're inflicting pain on actually enjoys pain...
在什么情况下 你会放弃呢
At what point, do you just... give up?
看看谁这下舒坦了
Look who's comfortable now.
我太喜欢这顶新假发了
OK! I so dig the new wig!
我讨厌你做的事
I hated what you did,
但如果我说讨厌你做事的方式 那是在撒谎
but I'd be lying if I said I hated how you did it.
为了报复一个敌人
Poisoning hundreds of people
毒死数百人
only to turn around and save them
然后又转身拯救他们
just to spite a single enemy.
你引起了我的注意
You got my attention.
这可能会让你感到震惊
This may come as a shock to you,
但你的认可对我来说意义并不大
but your approval means very little to me.
事实并非总是如此
Wasn't always the case.
还记得我们刚认识的时候吗
Remember when we met?
你当时躲在我们袭击的那艘游艇上
You were hiding out on that yacht we were raiding.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表