剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
也许这是个比喻
maybe it's a metaphor.
瑟曦的潜意识是一个牢房♥
circe's subconscious is a cell,
凯特需要我救她
and kate needs me to free her.
你怎么知道
how can you be sure?
因为这是我想要的
because it's all i ever wanted.
好的 我要握住你的手
ok. i'm gonna take your hands,
那么 嗯 别动手
so just, um... don't break mine.
贝丝
beth?
你在么
are you there?
是我 我在
kate, it's me. i'm here.
我不会离开你的
i'm not gonna leave you.
我现在记起来了
i remember now.
你找到了我
you found me,
但是我找不到你
but i couldn't find you.
没关系
it's ok.
还有时间
there's still time.
扑克 真的吗 我们需要你回家
poker? really? we need you home.
我们认为萨菲娅在哥谭市
we think safiyah's in gotham.
我以为你和萨菲娅没事了
thought you and safiyah were good.
是 但那些被她的跟班
we are, but the guys who her lackey
用剑刺穿的人可不能这么说
ran her sword through can't really say the same thing.
好的 你说你和玛丽能搞定
ok. well, you said you and mary got this,
我现在正在打牌 所以
and i'm in the middle of a game right now, so...
听着 我们会给你空间做你自己的事
look. we will give you the space to do your thing,
但我们需要帮助
but we need a hand.
在这个家里 我们先照顾好彼此 对吧
in this family, we take care of each other first, right?
医院里的每个医生都认为我要死在
every doctor in that hospital thought i was gonna die
那张床上 但你和玛丽
in that bed, but you and mary
给我弄来了沙漠玫瑰 我就醒了
slipped me the desert rose, and i woke right up.
好的 如果里面有句谢谢的话 我
ok. if there was a thank you somewhere in there, i--
我不想醒来
i didn't want to wake up.
你怎么能这么说
how can you say that?
我在没醒的时候 看到了我爸爸
when i was under, i saw my dad,
他离我那么近
and, i mean, he was right there.
我为什么要活在这个
why the hell would i want to live
我们无缘无故中枪的世界里
in a world where we get shot for no reason,
这个持枪歹徒可以自♥由♥出狱的世界
where the gunmen get out of jail free
所以中枪这种事情
so it's not a matter of if
不是会不会发生的问题 而是
there's another bullet coming,
什么时候的问题
it's when?
我能和我爸爸重聚
why would i go through it
为什么还要经历这些
when i can be with my dad again?
我得回去继续打牌了
i got to get back to my game.
什么 什么叫凯特还活着
what? what do you mean kate's alive?
她被宣布死亡 茱莉亚辨认出了
she was declared dead. julia i.d.ed
她的部分顶骨
her parietal skull bone.
她的DNA检测出来了 我亲自查了她的指纹
her dna checks out. i ran her prints myself.
听着 现在情况有点复杂
look. everything's a little bit complicated just now.
你只需要知道一件事
the only thing you need to know
凯特还活着 和我一起在乌鸦公♥司♥
is that kate is alive and safe with me at crows,
没有人能伤害她
where no one can hurt her.
好的 我这就去
ok. i'm on my way.
再给我们一点时间
just give us a little bit more time.
她不太对劲 有人把她洗♥脑♥了
she's not quite herself. someone brainwashed her
让她觉得自己是别人
into thinking that she was someone else.
- 谁 - 原来是黑面具
-who? -turns out black mask
是化易容大♥师♥罗曼·希昂尼斯
is cosmetics guru roman sionis.
他让凯特认为
he hypnotized kate into thinking
她是他的女儿瑟曦
that she was his daughter circe.
凯特是瑟曦·希昂尼斯
kate is circe sionis.
爸爸 你得小心点
dad, you need to be careful.
我们有理由相信瑟曦和萨菲娅有联♥系♥
we have reason to believe that circe's connected to safiyah.
什么 怎么可能
what? how?
爸爸
dad?
爸爸
daddy?
- 跑 - 去哪儿
-run! -where?
任何地方都行 我会找到你的
anywhere. i'll find you.
想我吗
miss me?
他说DNA检测出来了
he was saying that the dna checks out,
但凯特认为她是瑟曦·希昂尼斯
but kate thinks she's circe sionis,
她一直都活着
and she's been alive this entire time,
这说不通
which doesn't actually make sense
因为茱莉亚不会骗我们说
because julia wouldn't lie to us and say
她发现了凯特的头骨 因为大家都知道
that she found kate's skull because everybody knows
没有头骨 人就死了
that you can't survive without a skull!
- 玛丽 - 对不起 我实在是
-mary. -sorry. just freaking out
吓坏了
right now.
我也是
me, too.
我这就去乌鸦公♥司♥
pulling up to the crows.
得让卢克知道凯特还活着
luke needs to know that kate's alive.
我知道我们救了他是对的
i know we did the right thing saving his life,
我知道他有很多事情要慢慢去接受 但是
and i knew he'd have a lot to work through, but--
现在 我们好像让他更痛苦了
right now, it feels like we just added to his pain.
糟透了
it sucks.
很高兴通讯那头又有人了 蝙蝠洞
i'm glad to have you on the comms, batcave.
我等会儿再打给你
i'll call you back.
你是凯特·凯恩吗
are you kate kane?
这个回头再回答可以吗
can i get back to you on that?
需要搭车吗
need a ride?
跟
call.
押
raise.
我退出
i'm out.
再押
reraise.
全押
all-in.
哦 不好意思 我这是押过你了吗
luke: oh. sorry. do i have you covered?
嗯 我的筹码比你多很多
yeah. i have a lot more chips than you.
看 如果你打败了我
uh, look. if you got me beat
你想和你的兄弟们一起凑一凑筹码
and you want to start a little collection
好凑到跟我一样多
with your buddies here so you can match my chips,
我就去随便逛逛
i'll just hang out.
你想让我知道你有什么怨恨吗
you want to let me in on the grudge with this?
什么 怨恨 这只是一场友谊赛而已
what? grudge? this is just a friendly game.
好的
ok.
我以前怎么没在这附近见过你
why haven't i seen you around here before?
我叫约翰·狄格尔 来自星城
name's john diggle. i'm from star city.
我的故乡和超查部签了合同
i'm in town on a contract with a.r.g.u.s.
你好啊 欢迎
well, hey. welcome.
请让我先把这个一直跟我们玩的
please. allow me to remove this little...distraction,
分散人注意力的家伙弄走
who's been playing with us.
伙计 哥谭市是我们的城市
buddy, gotham city is our town,
庄家总是赢的
and the house always wins.
人们总是这么说
i mean, people do say that.
也的确没错 庄家总是赢
it's true. the house does win a lot
因为庄家出老千
because it cheats.
但有时候 我觉得庄家
but then sometimes, i mean, the house
实在是太蠢了
is just so damn stupid
他们出老千
that it can cheat
但仍然会输
and still manage to lose.
这家伙说的好直接啊
heh. the man made a straight.
怎么着
what no applause
都没有人给中洞听牌的来点掌声吗
for that--for that gut-shot straight draw?
还有我刚才的发言 都没人喝彩吗
i mean, and the speech? no style points for that?
好吧 随便吧
ok. whatever.
我这一生 一直在想逃离这场战斗
i've been running from this fight my whole life...
结果却无处可逃
and it has gotten me nowhere.
你先发达 再变穷
hmm. first you're up, then you're down.
我不知道你感觉如何
i don't know if you're gonna take any comfort
杰克 但是现在
from this, jake, but, uh, now,
你可是穷困潦倒了
you're down and out for good.
这道理对我们俩都适用 黑面具
true for both of us, black mask,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表