剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
为什么 因为你是英雄 我是反派吗
why? because you're the hero and i'm the villain?
你不是英雄 瑞安
you're not a hero, ryan,
但你已经知道了
but you already know that,
所以我才在这里 所以你才这么不惜一切
which is why i'm here, which is why you're so desperate
要救回凯特 因为你的城市正在分崩离析
to get kate back-- because your city is falling apart,
你也救不了它
and you can't save it.
戴上你的面具
put on your mask.
什么样的英雄会杀死他们遇到的第一个女人
what kind of hero kills the first woman they've ever met?
你在说什么
what are you talking about?
你的生母死于难产 对吧
your biological mother died in childbirth, right?
当一个女孩因为一个拿着拔指甲器的
see, when a girl leaves me at the whims
疯子而丢下我时
of a madman with a fingernail extractor,
我逃跑后的第一个任务就是了解
my first task upon escaping is to learn
关于她的一切
everything about her,
我知道你在这个世界上做的第一件事
and i know that your first act on this earth
就导致了妈妈的死亡
resulted in mommy's death,
如果你想指责谁
so if you want to point fingers
从你的生命中夺走了你的母亲的话
at who killed the moms in your life--
我们会找到凯特的
we are gonna find kate.
然后我就尽我所能
then i'm gonna do everything in my power
把你丢进监狱
to dump your ass behind bars.
玛丽呼叫卢克 我有个疯狂的想法 完毕
mary to luke. i have a crazy idea. over.
哇 你需要躺下
whoa! you need to lie down.
我在哪里
where is it?
- 我不知道 - 在哪里
-i don't know! -where is it?
我知道这是孤注一掷
i get that this is a hail mary,
但我们已经试过了所有其他的办法
but we've exhausted every other idea,
还有雾化的蛇吻
and an atomized dose of snakebite
比注射的危险小得多
is way less dangerous than the injectable,
所以我们让凯特接触一些蒸汽
so we expose kate to some vapors,
那会触发核心记忆 我们就能把她带回来
it triggers a core memory, and we bring her back.
- 那真是 - 疯了是吧 完毕
luke: that is-- mary: insane? over.
卢克 你在吗
luke? did i lose you?
卢克 能听到我说话吗
luke, can you hear me?
- 玛丽 你收到了吗 - 是的 是的 收到
luke: mary, do you copy? mary: yes. yes. copy.
那么蛇吻 干吗
so snakebite yea or nay?
我认为这很棒
i think it's brilliant.
哦 我天 完毕
oh, my god. over.
罗马广播 混乱之夜
roman, on p.a.: evening of anarchy.
帮我把每一个这些腐朽的机构
help me raze every single one
和他们的地基都夷为平地
of these moldering institutions to their foundations.
我在很多街角丢了面具
i've dropped masks at a dozen street corners.
站起来 戴上一个
stand up, strap one on,
成为你想成为的义警
become your own vigilante,
当我们失败的体系
and when the dust finally settles
最终尘埃落定
over our failed system,
黑面具依然屹立不倒
well, black mask will still be standing,
准备好引领你走向解放
ready to lead you to your liberation...
看来会有个好结局呢
well, this looks like it's gonna end well.
他在实验
he's experimenting.
好的 我们得把这些东西弄出去
ok. we need to get these out of here.
小心
heads up!
你要用我的手杖对付我吗
you're gonna use my own staff against me?
不过 真的是你的吗
circe: is it really yours, though?
你真的要在背后捅你亲姐姐一刀吗
you were really gonna stab your own sister in the back?
这是我们之间的特色了
it's kind of our thing.
这次就谢谢了
thanks for once.
把东西拿回家锁起来
roman: get that stuff home and lock it up.
跟着她 我去分散他的注意力
follow her. i'll distract him.
我打不过她
i can't beat her.
我也不会开蝙蝠车
and i can't drive the batmobile.
救我的姐姐
save my sister.
信已经送到了
vesper: the letter dropped off
全市多家新闻机构
at multiple news outlets around the city.
蝙蝠女写的信接着说
the letter from batwoman went on to say,
有人能证明有更好的东西在
"someone to prove that there's something better
等着我们
for us out there."
这位十字军战士在她手写的便条的结尾写道
the crusader ended her handwritten note with this--
你一直需要一个英雄 哥谭市
"you've always needed a hero, gotham,
但在这一刻 也许那不是我
"but in this moment, maybe that's not me.
也许现在这是你们所有人的工作
"maybe it's a job for all of you now
去相信你内心所知道的
"to trust what you know in your heart
去做正确的人 去行善 去寻找勇气
"to be right and good and to find the courage
用这种感觉团结起来对抗仇恨
to use that feeling as a uniting force against hate."
- 各位 看 - 我们在听晚祷呢
boy: guys, look. man: we're listening to vesper.
不 说真的 你看
boy: no, seriously, look.
是那种头骨面具吗
man: is that one of those skull masks?
为什么会在这房♥子里
why is that in this house?
我们的邻居在窗户上挂了一个
our neighbors put one up in their window.
我们可以挂吗
can we?
我直接好家伙
well, i'll be damned.
你 我的蛇吻在哪里
you! where's my snakebite?
过来 在哪里
come here! where is it?
把你的包给我
give me your bag!
我会给你蛇吻的
i'll give you the snakebite.
给
here.
退后 否则我们俩都拿不到
back away, or neither of us get it.
你这是在犯傻
now you're just being an idiot.
还在解决一些问题
still working out the kinks.
什么 发生了什么
what--what is happening?
它的形式就像气溶胶
this acts like an aerosol,
但还是蛇吻
but it's still snakebite,
所以一定要靠近 但不要近到
so make sure you get close but not so close
你会不小心喷到自己
that you accidentally spray yourself.
好的 你得走了
ok. you need to go.
我阻止不了瑟茜
i can't stop circe.
瑞安 你可以的
ryan, yes, you can.
我试过了 玛丽
i tried, mary.
我不能 没有战衣不行
i can't, not without the suit.
他们都会即兴发挥 所以你也可以
they improvised. so can you.
该死
damn.
你不需要穿战衣也能成为蝙蝠女
you don't need the suit to be batwoman.
她已经是你的一部分了
she's already in you.
你到底是什么东西
what the hell are you?
正义
justice.
你想知道为什么你作为一个反派失败了吗
roman: you want to know why you failed as a villain?
嗯 请讲
yeah. unh. please.
你怎么知道的
how did you know?
你不可能又坏又有感情
you can't be bad and have feelings.
你不能既恨蝙蝠女又保护她的身份
you can't hate batwoman and protect her identity.
你不能恨你姐姐 又为她冒生命危险
you can't hate your sister and risk your life for her.
看 这是矛盾的 这种东西是卖♥♥不出去的
see, it's confusing. you can't sell a confusing message.
有两个名字的怪胎还好意思说
says the freak with two names.
哦 两个名字 一个目标
oh. two names, one goal.
黑面具让整个城市恐慌
black mask terrifies the city.
罗曼·希昂尼斯拯救这个城市
roman sionis rescues it.
哈哈哈
ha ha ha!
你知道谁是大反派吗
you know who was a great villain?
小丑
the joker!
不
nooo!
它拿不下来
it won't come off!
祝你传播信息好运
good luck with your messaging.
希昂尼斯住在手指山2325号♥
sophie: the sionises live at 2325 finger hill,
至少五年前哥谭市的白♥皮♥书♥里是这么写的
at least according to the gotham white pages from 5 years ago.
好的 我在5号♥大道和格蕾街交界处
ok. i'm on 5th and grey.
收到 三门桥是从那个方向
copy. trigate's the only bridge out of the city
出门的唯一一座桥 如果你在亚当斯大街左转
in that direction, so if you turn left on adams
然后去河边 你也许能截住她
and take riverside, you might be able to cut her off.
我看到了 谢谢
i got eyes. thanks.
祝你好运
good luck.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表