剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Enough women want you dead I need to be specific?
回答我的问题
Just answer the damn question.
莎菲娅
Safiyah.
但是岛上的仆从都称她女王
Although her obedient Island followers call her queen.
我不会
Not me.
我叫她姐姐
I called her sister.
我想说三个字
I have 3 words.
这是谁
Who...is she?
看
Look!
等等 你觉得艺术收藏家们
Wait. Are you sure art collectors
真的会搞这么多装饰吗
are supposed to have this much swag?
首先 他们不是收藏家
Well, first of all, they're not art collectors.
都是不法之徒
They're outlaws,
而且 如果埃文·布莱克是这次的设计指导
and if evan blake is the style guide,
这个派对肯定和《饥饿游戏》画风差不多
This party's about to look like "The Hunger Games."
埃文·布莱克怎么了
What's Evan Blake's deal?
我们两个总是在凯特面前争宠
He and I were always angling for Kate's affection.
不搭 他比我更好胜
Nope. He was way more competitive
也比我更有天赋
and had a lot more flair than me.
现在这个人显然受教育过度
Now he's overeducated, and apparently,
沉迷恶作剧
He's addicted to mischief.
乌鸦说他现在是收藏家组织的守门人
The Crows say that he runs the door for the Collective.
不行
Oh. No.
-就它 -好
- Yeah. - Ok.
我觉得我能搞定
Well, I think I can make this work.
我说也是
I'd say so.
我 我把计划
H-hey. I--I brought the plan--
我把行动计划带来了
I--I brought the game plan.
活动在哥谭国际部的一个私人机棚内举办
The event is inside a private hangar at Gotham International.
这样做其实挺明智的
It's actually a pretty clever way of doing this.
收藏家组织的人飞进来 卸下货物
So the Collective flies in, they unload their pieces,
买♥♥进 卖♥♥出 庆祝
They buy, sell, party,
然后再装好 飞走
Then they load back up, fly away.
不过海关 不过运输安全管理局 最安全的方法
No customs, no TSA, maximum security.
蝙蝠战衣要怎么躲过安检
How are we sneaking the batsuit through that security?
在那个航站楼里 好巧不巧
See, we just happen to have VIP access
每一寸土地上我们都有贵宾特权
to every square inch of that terminal.
对 韦恩集团和汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
Yeah. Between Wayne Enterprises and Hamilton Dynamics,
我们私人飞机的耗油量
We burn more private jet fuel
比哈迪德家族卡戴珊家族还有空军加起来都多
than the Hadids, Kardashians, and the air force combined.
对 有了这些资源
Yeah. So with our resources,
乌鸦的情报 秘密探员
Crows' intelligence, and a secret agent
没有人会怀疑 莱恩·怀尔德
That no one's going to suspect--Ryan Wilder.
等等 我随便说几句话就能进去了吗
Wait. I'm just supposed to talk my way inside?
不是
Oh, no.
你以为只有玛丽有配饰吗
Did you think Mary had all the accessories?
看看这件精密的金属制品
Look at this precision metalwork.
重量完美平衡
The weight is perfectly balanced.
从哪来的
What's the provenance?
属于哪只蝙蝠
Which bat did it belong to?
女侠
Woman.
-一代还是 -现在的
- 1.0 or... - Current model.
蝙蝠飞镖确实是件令人称叹的精品
The batarang is a stunning piece.
我们破个例
We'll make an exception
允许它参加本次展览
and allow it into the exhibition.
好了 我真的很喜欢你这条裙子
Ok. I'm really loving that dress.
是在伦敦发布的吗
Didn't it debut in london?
懂行
Nailed it.
其实是在纽约 2018年冬季
Actually, it was new york, winter '18.
我听说有着装要求
Well, I heard there was a dress code,
所以我找朋友借了一件
so I borrowed it from a friend.
具体是听哪个朋友说的
Heard from who exactly?
当然了 我本人非常信仰《第一修正案》
Of course, I'm a big believer in the First Amendment
可如果有人想替某些集团做些见不得光的诡计
except when it comes to the shenanigans that go on
那就另当别论了
behind the collective's closed doors.
埃文亲爱的
Ha ha! Evan baby,
你要对我的人做什么
What are you doing to my girl here?
你比我先到了
You beat me here.
安琪 今晚很重要 赞助人在聚会上可要玩好
Ang, big night. Patrons need their party favors.
还有这位是你的人吗
And this one's yours?
当然了 我完全忘记提前告诉你了
Yeah. I totally spaced on the heads up.
没关系 我原谅你了
It's fine. You're forgiven.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
你的代词
Pronouns?
他或Ta
He/him, they/them.
我流动着来
I go with the flow.
现在你们俩 快进去恃靓行凶吧
Now, you two, go forth and do crimes.
安琪 你怎么上这来了
Ang, what are you doing here?
在门口帮你解围
Saving your ass at the door.
你不能直接溜进这个聚会
You can't just slide into the DMs.
你必须要有介绍人
You need a referral.
他刚刚说的"玩好"是什么意思
What party favors was he talking about?
安琪 不行
Ang, no.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我希望你之前说的有关重新生活的话
That you weren't lying through your teeth
并不是谎话
when you told me you'd puled your life together.
你听仔细了 我戒了
For your information, I'm clean.
四个月没碰过了 但你知道一个人想要
4 months, but do you know what people need
重新生活需要什么吗 需要钱
to pull their lives together? Money.
要是你被抓了 就要在黑门监狱关八到十年
If you get caught, distribution is 8-10 at Blackgate.
你这个把蝙蝠女侠丢失武器进贡到易集的人
Says the girl turning Batwoman's missing hardware
有什么资格说我
into an Etsy shop.
我们都清楚我在这做什么
We know what I'm doing here.
那你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
别说了
Save it.
你是这里唯一一个会评判他人的人
You are the only one here who's judging.
-通话设备开启了吗 -非常清楚
- Is this thing on? - Loud and clear.
想要测试一下第二频道吗
Want to try channel two?
不 真不想
No, not really.
蝙蝠女侠呼叫摩尔
Batwoman to Moore.
收到 你迟到了
Copy. You're late.
还以为你也许临阵脱逃了
Thought maybe you got cold feet.
不管你信不信 我刚刚碰上前任了
Believe it or not, I ran into an ex.
好吧 希望他不是一个太胡搅蛮缠的人
Oh. Ok. Well, I hope he's not gonna be drama.
是她 而且她从不省心
She, and always.
等我找到画之后会告诉你的
Let you know when I find the painting.
待命
Stand by.
卢克...发现目标
Luke...got the target.
收到 太好了
Ok. Great.
让我好好看看
Give me a good look.
纳皮尔
释放
杰克·纳皮尔
好了 开始下一步行动吧
Ok. Moving on to the next phase.
这幅画很有意思
A lot of interest in this one.
是啊 手法很巧妙 不是吗
Yeah. It's kind of gimmicky, isn't it?
糟透了 毫无技巧可言
Oh, it's dreadful, zero technique,
不过你懂的 名人艺术家嘛
but, you know, celebrity artists.
帮我理解一下拥有这种东西
Hmm. Help me to understand the appeal
到底有什么乐趣
in owning something like this.
这里的某些人是 彻底的神经病
Some of the people here--total sickos.
-那你呢 -我不喜欢有人告诉我
- And you? - I don't like being told
生活中什么能做什么不能做
what I can and can't do in life.
不管是我收藏的艺术品
Whether it's the art I collect
还是我穿的衣服
or the clothes I wear,
我不渴望得到任何人的认可
I'm not desperate for anyone's approval.
还是不认可我这件借来的衣服
Still throwing shade at my borrowed couture.
该怎么说呢
What can I say?
我只是更希望能看到每个人的真实本色
I just prefer to see everyone's true colors.
我刚刚进行了一项特殊的分♥析♥
So I ran a spectral analysis
用来分离血块下的
to isolate the original canvas
原始油画的原貌
underneath the gore.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表