剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我来这就是为了这个
that's actually why i'm here.
我预约了早上的号♥
have an appointment in the morning.
这是正常的吗
is it supposed to do that?
不 这很不寻常
no. that's highly unusual.
我认为 这应该
in fact, i think it's--
是摩斯密♥码♥
it's morse code.
- 需要 - 福克斯
luke: need... john: fox...
帮助
help.
我得走了
i should go.
作为一个在箱子里被人收拾的人
you know, you seem pretty important for a man
你居然是深藏不漏啊
who's trying to get his ass kicked in an alley.
幸好你还活着
good thing you're alive.
谢谢
thanks.
你保重 卢克·福克斯
take care of yourself, luke fox.
我是达娜·德威特
dewitt: hello. this is dana dewitt,
我在城里哥谭市警♥察♥局的总部外
and i'm coming to you live from grand street downtown
给大家进行现场报道
outside of gcpd headquarters.
今天早些时候 我们收到消息
earlier today, we got word of the shocking arrest
前乌鸦安保指挥官雅各布·凯恩被逮捕了
of former crows commander jacob kane,
据说他 他出来了
who is rumored to be-- there he is.
凯恩先生 听说你是哥谭市最
mr. kane, is it true you're the father
臭名昭著的恶魔的父亲 这消息属实吗
of one of gotham's most notorious monsters?
并非如此 戴娜
jacob: it's not like that, dana.
没错 她是我女儿 她叫贝丝
yes, she's my daughter, and her name is beth.
但她并不是恶魔
she's not a monster.
她只是那些恶魔们的受害者
she's a victim of evil men and women
他们偷走了她的童年 然后控制了她的思想
who stole her childhood and manipulated her mind,
而她的父亲却没能在她最需要的时候
of a father who-- who didn't come through for her
挺身而出
when she needed him.
贝丝比我认识的所有人
beth has had the hardest life
生活得都要艰难
of anyone i've ever known,
但是 她仍然保有应有的人性
and yet...she has this humanity inside of her.
我无法想象有那样的力量
i can't imagine ever having that strength,
如果哥谭市生我的气 那也没办法
so if gotham is angry at me, then so be it.
作为父亲 我只要求他们这么做
i ask only this of them as a father.
当你们因为她的罪行而批判爱丽丝时
when you judge alice for her crimes,
记住贝丝
remember beth.
她就在这 女王
she's in here, my queen.
亲爱的
my dear...
你欠我一座岛
i believe you owe me an island.
这个太严重了
ooh. this is deep.
你被打了几次
how many times you get hit?
我对手才叫惨 好吗
you should've saw him, ok?
扑克原来是要身体接触的活动啊
didn't realize poker was a contact sport.
不是有急事吗
wasn't there an emergency?
萨菲娅把爱丽丝关在哥谭市的某个地方
safiyah's holding alice somewhere in gotham,
所以我们需要你聪明的解码大脑
so we need your brilliant decoder brain
想办法找到她
to figure out how to find her...
救她
and save her.
好 我不倔了
ok. i give up.
你还有什么瞒着我
what are you not telling me?
凯特还活着
kate's still alive.
科瑞安娜什么也没留下
there's nothing left of coryana.
你放的火很彻底
your scorching was thorough and complete.
九名村民在大火中丧生
9 villagers perished in the blaze,
所以 如果过去这么多年你还保存了
so if you have managed to maintain a list
受害者名单 一定要
after all these years, do include them
把他们加在你的总账里
in your grand total.
你说我妹妹在你那
you told me you had my sister.
你以为我会怎么做
what did you expect?
如果我说实话
if i'm honest, that,
我以为是发脾气
a tantrum
因为说到底 爱丽丝
because at the end of the day, alice,
你只是一个被宠坏的孩子
you're just a spoiled child
一个觉得自己没有被公平对待的孩子
who believes she deserves more than she's earned.
这是干什么
what is this?
别激动 我不是来打架的
chill. i come in peace.
让她进来
let her in.
你在这做什么
what are you doing here?
我养这株植物很久了
i've had this plant a long time.
直到最近我才知道它是什么 它能做什么
i didn't even know what it was or what it could do
但在此之前
until recently, but even before i knew,
它已经是我在这个世界上最喜欢的东西了
it was my favorite thing in the whole world.
为什么呢
and why is that?
一个被我视作母亲的人
a woman i counted as my mother,
她不久前去世了 这株植物
she died a while back, and this plant was
是我最后的寄托
my last connection to her.
你带它来
and yet you brought it to offer
是为了交换爱丽丝吗
in what i presume is a trade for alice?
你的敌人
your enemy.
爱丽丝是找回
alice is the key to getting
她妹妹记忆的关键
her sister's memories back.
做出选择很简单 复仇是短暂的
the choice is easy. revenge is short-lived,
但重建你的岛屿
but rebuilding your island,
是显而易见的
it's a no-brainer.
我不明白的是这对你有什么好处
what i don't understand is what's in this for you.
你为了就救一个你讨厌的女人
i see someone giving up her most valued possession
而放弃了你最宝贵的东西
to save a woman she hates
只为了解开一个你都不认识的
to unlock the memories of another woman
女人的记忆
she doesn't even know.
这既伟大 也非常愚蠢
it's either remarkable or remarkably stupid.
我知道凯特·凯恩代表什么
i know what kate kane stands for,
这是我欠她所创造的符号♥的
and i owe a debt to the symbol she created.
因为她 我找到了人生的第二次机会
found my second chance at a life because of her.
我从没见过她 但 我相信
i've never met her, but...i believe
凯特·凯恩会为你骄傲的
you'd make kate kane proud.
我接受你的提议
i accept your offer.
如果我不能拥有你
if i can't have you,
至少我可以拥有我的王国
at least i can have my kingdom.
谢谢你 我的女王
thank you...my queen.
我一定转告奥切安你的问候
i'll make sure to tell ocean you send your regards.
爱丽丝 我们走吧
alice, let's go.
有趣
it's funny.
在这你是真正的女王
here you are a literal queen,
我有男朋友和妹妹
and yet i have my boyfriend and my sister,
而你只有一朵小花
and all you have is a little flower.
又来了 觉得自己没有被公平对待
oh, there you go again, believing you deserve more than you've earned.
你做了什么
what did you do?
塔蒂阿娜在哪儿
where's tatiana?
别装傻了 爱丽丝
don't play dumb, alice.
你内心深处一直知道像你这样的女孩
you always knew deep down a girl like you
永远没资格拥有这一切
could never be worthy of having it all.
别激动
hey. easy.
我们带你去了能让你更舒服的地方
we brought you to a place we thought you'd be more comfortable.
你打了玛丽一顿
you kind of lashed out at mary.
是吗 那她还好吗
i did? is she ok?
她很好
she's fine.
她很担心你
she's worried about you.
我是谁
who am i?
这是谁的脸
whose face is this?
我们稍后再说这个
we'll get to that.
你还记得这几个月 你都
do you remember anything you've been put through
经历过什么吗
all these months?
- 你为什么在这 - 因为你似乎
- why are you here? - because you don't seem
不想乖乖待在里面
to want to stay in there like a good girl,
所以现在我们只能来硬的了
so now we're gonna have to do things the messy way.
你还好吗
hey. are you ok?
你要喝点水什么的吗
can i get you a glass of water or something?
给我来点烈的吧
i'm gonna need something stronger than that.
在我办公桌最下面的抽屉里
there's an amazing bottle of tasteless vodka
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表