剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
a girl called in frantic,
她慌慌张张的告诉了我谜题的事和它的含义
told me about the puzzle, then told me what it meant.
第二天我就被提拔为
I was promoted to field agent
外勤探员了
the very next day.
因为你撒谎了
Because you lied and took credit
还为自己没做过的事受到奖励
for something you didn't do.
你觉得在第一年
You don't think it haunted me
我每次系上枪的时候都没有怀疑过自己
every time I strapped on a gun my first year
是不是配得上这个位置吗
that maybe I didn't deserve to be there?
那么你窃取了谁的功劳
So whose glory did you steal?
她求我不要泄露她的身份 我照做了
Someone who begged me to keep her identity a secret, so I did.
这会令你震惊的
This will come as a shock to you,
不过你可以信任我
but I can be trusted.
伙计们
Guys!
“一小口就能解决问题”
"Just a nip should do the trick".
是抗组胺药
It's an antihistamine.
它能中和毒素
It'll counteract the poison.
救命 救命 救命 救我
Help! Help! Help me! Help!
他对她做了什么
What did he do to her?
我的天哪 是斯蒂芬妮·布朗
Oh, my God. It's Stephanie Brown,
线索大♥师♥的女儿
Cluemaster's daughter.
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
-摩尔探员 -斯蒂芬妮 我们马上救你出来
- Agent Moore! - Stephanie, we're gonna get you out of there.
怎么救 这里没有锁 也没有门
How? Th-there's no lock, no door.
这是...什么
What is... this?
他...他对我下毒了吗
Did... did he poison me?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
放轻松 好吗
Just relax, okay?
我爸爸给我下毒还把我关在盒子里
My dad poisoned me and locked me in a box!
-放松个鬼 -抓紧了
- You relax! - Hang tight.
多谢了 我还能去哪
Well, thanks. Yeah. Where else am I gonna go?
你的天才计划是什么
And your brilliant plan will be?
我们在火力范围内
We're at a firing range.
-我们把他轰开 -那女孩还在里面呢
- We shoot it open. - With the girl inside?
你们能闭嘴吗
Would you guys shut up?
那些是什么
What are those?
我在栏杆下面找到这些
I found these under the railing
绑在那把枪上
chained to that gun.
-这是他的谜题 -显然是
- It's one of his puzzles. - Exactly.
如果你们能松开对方的喉咙
So if you two would just release each other's throats
哪怕两秒钟 也许我们就能
for two seconds, maybe we could actually
找到解决办法
figure this thing out.
-四个目标 -没错
- 4 targets. - Yeah.
-四颗子弹 -这样就能救她出来了
- 4 bullets. - That's how we get her out.
听着 我们得按照特定的颜色
Look. We hit each of those targets
依次击中目标
in this specific color order.
这很容易 铁链上的障碍脱离了
Too easy. The blocks detach from the chain,
所以它们可能不是按照顺序来的
which means they're probably not in order.
再说了 这些符号♥肯定有什么含义
Besides, those symbols have to mean something.
好吧 是按照动物名称的字母顺序吗
Okay. Alphabetical by animal then?
好 那么 鸟 山猫 苍蝇和蜘蛛
Okay. So, uh, bird bobcat, fly, and then spider.
山猫 那是只美洲狮 得排在苍蝇后面
Bobcat? That's a puma, which means it comes after fly.
是山猫 所以得排在前面
It's a bobcat, which means it comes before.
你想拿她的生命冒险吗
You want to bet her life on it?
那女孩快被困死在盒子里了 快想想
There's a girl dying in a box. Think.
如果它们不是按照正确的顺序 那为什么特意
If they're not in the right order, why chain them together
-绑在一起呢 -食物链
- in the first place? - Food chain.
它们是按照啄食顺序排列的
They are in pecking order.
好吧 那么 山猫或者美洲狮吃鸟
Okay, so, bobcat/puma eats bird,
鸟吃蜘蛛 蜘蛛吃苍蝇
bird eats spider, and spider eats fly.
我们来试试看吧
Let's find out.
谁让你来开枪了
Who said you were shooting?
我喜欢自作主张
Pretty sure I just did.
有人想谈谈你们今晚干掉的
Anyone want to discuss the 5 shots of tequila
-五杯龙舌兰吗 -玛丽
- you downed tonight? - Mary.
-什么 -选一个
- Yeah? - Pick.
是那个在打鸭子游戏里
Someone who probably holds
得了高分的人
a high score in duck hunt
还是那个军队的神枪手
or a military marksman?
除非你想公开
Unless you have some sharpshooter skills
-你有神射手的本事 -上吧
- you'd like to disclose. - Go for it.
多谢了 现在退后吧
Thank you. Now back up.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
没有
Nope.
喝下去 喝下去
Drink this, drink this.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
不 并不会
No. It's not.
什么
What?
我不认为他会就此收手
I don't think he's done.
一句建议
Word of advice.
上一个想赢过我的人
The last person who tried to one-up me
他的眼睛被挖出来了
ended up with his eyes gouged out
像一根牙签上的两个橄榄
like two olives on a toothpick.
你说得我好想喝一杯马天尼
Now that makes me want a martini.
老老实实的把蝙蝠女侠的身份告诉黑面具吧
Well, just tell Black Mask who Batwoman is,
你就能喝上一杯了
and you'll be drinking one soon.
这么说吧 我可以告诉他
Here's the thing. I could,
可这么做的话我就会失去亲自杀她的满足感
but then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of killing her myself.
这是私事 不过我最近的
It's personal, but I've had limited success
个人复仇计划很少成功
with my vengeance games as of late,
老实说 这让我感觉
and quite frankly, it's left me feeling rather...
很失败
unfulfilled.
感觉 这可真糟糕
Feelings. How awful.
但愿这值得上你的命
I hope it's worth your life
一次...一个...眼球
one... eyeball... at a time.
有趣的是
Funny story.
你让我想到我在阿卡姆听说过的
You remind me of an inmate I heard of
一个犯人
at Arkham.
瑟茜·西恩尼斯小可爱
Sweet Circe Sionis.
因为某个公♥司♥的大人物而患上产后忧郁症
Poked the baby blues out of some corporate bigwig.
我的小老鼠和我喜欢叫她“非CEO杀手”
My Mouse and I used to call her "Can't CEO killer".
回忆啊
Memories.
他活该
He deserved it.
你指谁 亲爱的
Who, dear?
那位公♥司♥的大人物
The corporate bigwig.
他越界了 所以我不得不确保
He crossed a line, and I had to make sure
他再也回不去
he never found his way back.
是你 是你把他的眼球挖出来的
You. You gouged his eyeballs out.
你当然是瑟茜·西恩尼斯了
Why, if it isn't Circe Sionis.
我听说你在阿卡姆暴♥乱♥的时候
I heard that you were trampled to death
被踩死了
in the Arkham breakout.
正相反 我爸爸救了我
On the contrary. I was rescued by my father.
那你这些可怕的烧伤是在
And did you get those horrific burns
爸爸救你之前还是之后呢
before or after Daddy saved you?
敏感话题吗
Touchy subject?
我的事说得够多的了
Enough about me.
现在该谈谈蝙蝠女侠了
It's time to talk about Batwoman.
把黑面具带来
Bring me Black Mask.
我把他想听到的告诉他
I'll tell him exactly what he wants to hear.
你醒来到时候发现
So you woke up to discover
你身上写满了某种加密信息
you were covered in some coded message?
说的好像你的爸爸不会在
You say that like your dad doesn't write
你无意识的时候在你身上写密♥码♥一样
cryptograms on you while you're unconscious.
肯定有关于他下一步行动的线索
Got to be a clue to his next move.
剧透警告...他下一步就准备杀了你 摩尔探员
Spoiler alert... his next move is killing you, Agent Moore.
我发誓我不知道让你帮我打掩护
I swear when I asked you to cover for me
会让他这么痴迷于你
I had no idea he'd become so obsessed with you.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
等等 那时候是你解开了
Hold up. You were the one who solved
线索大♥师♥的谜题吗
Cluemaster's puzzle back in the day?
摩尔探员挡了子弹
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表