剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《恶灵神童》 他才不是英雄
"Ghost Kid"? He ain't a superhero.
-谁说的 -除了隐身 他什么不会
- Says who? - All he can do is be invisible.
也许那些认为自己可以隐身的人觉得他很酷
Maybe people who feel invisible think he's dope.
谁 你吗
Who? Like you?
事先声明 我看到你了
For the record, I see you.
新规矩 你继续给我开窗
New rule. You keep opening that window for me,
等你需要帮忙的时候 我会帮你的
and I've got your back when you need someone.
那你记得那个区吗
So do you remember the area?
莱恩
Ryan?
警方报告说他是在家和学校之间失踪的
The police report says he disappeared between home and school.
值得一探他的路线
Well, worth checking out his route.
实地调查吗 我来开车
Field trip? I'll drive.
开蝙蝠战车吗
The Batmobile?
其实我很喜欢古董货车
I actually love vintage vans.
我的化油器堵了 漏油
Well, my carburetor chokes, fuel leaks,
没有安全气囊 但是好吧
and I don't have any air bags, but, yeah,
如果你想在我的客厅自♥拍♥发到上网
if you want to take a selfie in my living room for insta,
请随意
be my guest.
等等 你真住在车里吗
Wait. You, like, live here live here.
长住在这里吗
Like, full-time?
不然谁来照顾我这些植物呢
Who else would keep my plant company?
等一下
Wait. Hold up.
银河英雄漫画书店
新旧漫画书
可回收
书籍 唱片
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
等我一下
Give me a sec.
《星体》
《绿灯军团》
会隐身的《恶灵神童》
狗屎
Crap.
垃圾
Garbage.
会隐身的《恶灵神童》
棒
Yes!
你在找什么呢 亲爱的
What you doing, sweetie?
我没偷东西 这些是免费的
I'm not stealing. These are free.
别担心 我不是警♥察♥
Don't worry. I'm not police.
在这里 街坊们都叫我糖果女士
Around here, I'm known as the Neighborhood Candy Lady.
吃果冻豆吗
Jelly Bean?
不了
Nah.
我儿子
So... my son...
刚刚去上寄宿学校了
just left for boarding school--
我的小货车上全都是漫画书
And now, I got a minivan full of comic books.
我正想全捐出去
I was just about to donate them,
但你要不要先来挑几本
but, maybe you might want to pick through them first.
看情况 他都有什么漫画书
Depends. What's he all got?
太多了 从你手上淘到的书来看
Too many, and by the looks of your stash,
我猜你妈妈和我有同样的问题
I'm guessing your mom has the same problem I do?
不了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
别担心 亲爱的 只是一个小提议
No worries, sweetie. Just an offer.
我先把这些拿进去 祝你找到好书
Well, I'll just get these inside. Happy hunting!
等等
Wait.
也许我就看一眼吧
Maybe I'll take a peek.
我们为什么来这里
Why... are we here?
因为我想凯文是在这里被人抓去洗♥脑♥
Because I think Kevin was grabbed from here to be brainwashed
然后卖♥♥给人贩子的
and sold to a gang.
你从这个破烂的漫画书店前得出这个结论的吗
And you got all that from a janky comic book storefront?
我得出这个结论是因为我遭遇过相同的事
I got all that because the same damn thing happened to me.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你有起床气
You're not a morning person.
你来我公♥寓♥干什么
What the hell are you doing in my condo?
收集你客用浴室用品的小样
Sampling the products in your guest bath.
你果然是以薰衣草为主
Of course your theme is lavender.
爱丽丝
Alice!
好吧 我来提醒你一下
Fine. Allow me to remind you
不到48小时之前
what happened less than 48 hours ago
我和你解释过我为了凯特和莎菲娅做了笔交易
when I explained to you I made a deal with Safiyah for Kate.
她把凯特还给我 作为交换
She gives me Kate, and in return,
你和我要帮她找一个人
you and I help her find someone.
我不需要跟你合作能找到凯特
I don't need to partner with you to find Kate.
现在我想想
Well, now that I think about it,
你所有的门上都安了双重锁
you do have double locks on all your doors,
没有时尚的衣服
no fashionable attire--
我看过了 甚至你的冰箱里...
I looked-- and not a single thing
没有一样东西是过期的
past its expiration date in your fridge.
所以你害怕风险
Risk terrifies you,
而我就是一个未知风险 所以很显然
and I'm a risk, and it's quite obvious
你不愿意为了我妹妹去承担任何风险
that you're not willing to risk anything for my sister,
所以我很确定你一定会按照非常安全死板
So I'm sure you'll find Kate the safe, regimented,
教科书式的办法去寻找凯特
by-the-books way.
但这样似乎让你离她越来越远
Seems to have gotten you pretty far.
对了 记者招待会表现得不错
Cute press conference by the way.
一百万美元的奖金当然可以让
A million-dollar reward is sure to get the woman
拥有一座岛的女人泄露些秘密出来
who owns an island to spill the beans.
别走
Stop.
我们需要做什么
What do we need to do?
你需要给电脑充电
You need to power up your computer
然后使用你能访问全部网站的无敌密♥码♥
and use that "all-access" crows pass of yours
去找到一个叫奥希恩的人
to find a guy named Ocean,
而我...
and I...
需要在茶里加一点奶...
need some more milk for tea...
搭档
Partner.
威兰 找一个文物专家
Whelan, get art an antiquities started
去找到这幅画的原版
on finding the original.
这是神秘的杰克·纳皮尔的大作
This is the mysterious Jack Napier piece.
莎菲娅
-对 -真难看
- Yeah. - It's hideous.
莎菲娅是谁
Who's Safiyah?
很明显就是劫持了我女儿的女人
The woman who has my daughter apparently.
我们找不到她的位置 但因为这是凯特电♥话♥上
We can't locate her, but since this was
最后一张照片 我们觉得会有些线索
the last thing on Kate's phone, we think it will help.
很明显这是从一个犯罪现场偷出来的
It was stolen apparently from an active crime scene
现在有传闻说这幅画正在黑市里转手
and is now rumored to be bouncing around the black market.
马上去办 长官
On it, sir.
职员记得看到一辆小型面包车
The clerk remembered seeing a minivan lurking
在漫画店附近打转
around the comic book store.
这说明她很可能在这么多年之后
That means it's possible she's still stalking that place
仍然在那附近寻找目标
all these years later.
你是说一个女人一直潜藏着
You're telling me a woman's been lurking in the shadows,
偷偷从街上劫持孩子吗
plucking kids off the street
-还干了十五年 -这就是问题所在
- for the last decade and a half? - That's the point.
她不需要藏着
She doesn't need shadows.
她是一个蓝眼睛的郊外主妇
She's a blue-eyed suburban housewife
把无人在意的孩子作为目标
who targets kids no one cares about.
她能看出谁有家 谁没有家
She figures out who has a family, who doesn't,
然后她就会出手了
and then she makes her move.
她在我的脸上喷了东西
She sprayed something in my face.
等我醒来的时候我已经晕头转向了
I was so disoriented by the time I woke up,
我根本搞不清楚我当时到底在哪
I couldn't figure out where the hell I was.
韦恩在路边设有摄像头吗
Does Wayne have cameras in wayside?
我不知道
I don't know.
莱恩 那个混♥蛋♥对你做了什么
What'd this monster do to you, Ryan?
她做了什么
What did she do?
她在每一个被领养的孩子心中种下最深的恐惧
She preyed on every foster kid's greatest fear,
没有人在乎我们 因为没有人看得到我们
that we don't matter because we're invisible.
放我走
Let me go!
你不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here.
如果有人来找你 那你就可以走了
Well, when someone comes to claim you, you can leave,
但在那之前
but until then,
我只是一个善人 在路上找到了一个
I'm just a good Samaritan who found a lost child
迷失街头的孩子
wandering the streets.
你才不是什么善人
There's nothing good about you!
这话可不对
That's not true.
听好 这个罐子里有六十颗软心豆粒糖
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表