剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我认为这是一幅大洋环流图
I think it's a painting of ocean currents.
你之前说的没错
You were right.
小丑把某个可怜人的血
The Joker splattered some poor guy
泼在了去科尔雅拿岛的地图上
all over a map to Coryana?
不过我们必须修复这幅油画
But we'll need to restore the canvas
才能找到岛的位置
to locate the island.
这就意味着...
But that means...
你必须把这幅画偷到手
You're gonna need to steal it.
我不知道莎菲娅还有家人
I didn't know Safiyah had family.
我们没有血缘关系
We weren't blood.
很显然 我们之间毫无关系
Apparently, we weren't anything.
她为什么想要我死
Why does she want me dead?
无意冒犯 不过我的生活里
Oh, no offense, but I have
已经有多如星河的闹剧要去解决了
way too much drama in my life to care.
她派你来杀我 说明她的水准已经大不如前了
She's obviously losing her touch if she sent you.
抱歉 你刚刚是不是暗指我是一个糟糕的杀手
I'm sorry. Did you just call me a bad assassin?
我不想做事后诸葛亮
Not to Monday morning quarterback,
但你明明有很多的机会可以来杀我
but you had ample opportunity to kill me.
你早就知道我住在这里
You knew I was staying here,
这说明你本可以趁我睡着的时候杀了我
which means you could have killed me in my sleep,
但也许你不知道怎么撬锁吧
but maybe you don't know how to pick a lock.
那好吧 你还可以在酒吧厕所偷袭我
Fine. Surprise attack in the bar bathroom--
好得手 还不易被发现
Easy, private.
至少 你也可以在我的卡车里伏击我
At the very least, you can ambush me in my truck.
你可以躲在后座 而且我还不锁车门
I have a backseat, and I don't lock my doors,
但你却选择 怎么着 在酒吧里闹了一出
but instead, you, what, make a scene at the bar,
来引起我的注意
get my attention,
和我闲聊个没完 自己还喝醉了
indulge in smalltalk, get drunk.
莎菲娅一定是走投无路了才派你来
Heh. Safiyah must be desperate if she sent you.
我要先问清一些问题才能杀你
I needed more answers before I could kill you.
我之前从没见过你
I've never seen you before in my life.
我也没有 所以我才需要多了解一下
Nor I you, which is why I needed to know more
然后再让奥希恩血流成河
before I made Ocean bleed the red sea.
你怎么知道科尔雅拿岛什么样
How do you even know what Coryana looks like?
因为我五年前去过那
Because I was there 5 years ago.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
我五年前也在岛上
I was there 5 years ago.
-真奇怪 -没错
- How peculiar. - Hmm.
我想你可以杀了我
Well, I suppose you could kill me
不过接下来你的余生都要在逃亡中度过
and then spend the rest of your life on the run,
毕竟你杀了我绝不会改变
seeing as none of this changes the fact
岛之女王仍然想要你死的事实
the island queen still wants you dead,
或者我们也可以给她一个惊喜
or we could give her a jingle.
我选前者
I'm good with option "A."
莎菲娅 我们都清楚这事和一朵破花没关系
Safiyah, we both know this isn't about a stupid flower.
那你觉得跟什么有关系
And what do you think it's about?
我有一样你不能拥有的东西
Me having the one thing you can't.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
说得没错
Exactly.
咱们就选后者吧
Option "B" it is.
在水槽旁边应该有一个自动售货机
There should be a dispenser next to the sink
里面有...那种用品
with...uh, you know, products.
看见了
I see it.
那边武器很多
A lot of firepower in that room,
所以你的行动必须非常快
so you're gonna have to move fast.
蝙蝠女侠 汇报状态 你找到了吗
Batwoman, status check. You find it?
目标已锁定 我只需要拿走那幅画
Target identified. I just need to take it
以便深入分♥析♥
for further analysis.
我们在这监视
We'll monitor from here.
蝙蝠女侠
Uh...Batwoman?
看来我们有竞争对手了
I think we have competition.
是谁
Who?
你听说过狼蛛吗
You ever heard of Wolf Spider?
在他爬高之前开枪把他打下来
Shoot him before he gets too high!
女士 女士 请走这边
Miss--miss, this way, please.
不 莱恩
No. Ryan!
交出来
Hand it over.
我去
Damn.
画被拿走了
Painting's on the move.
你需要医生吗
Do you need medical?
别让他跑太快 我马上赶过去
Ugh. Just slow him down. I'll be there.
马上
We're on it.
灵活的小混♥蛋♥
Nimble little bastard.
来点电击一定能减缓他的速度
Little taser action will slow him down.
该死 开近点
Damn it! Get me closer.
好的
I'm on it.
该死的弹♥药♥筒卡住了
Aw. Fricking cartridge is jammed!
伙计 你刚刚干了什么
Dude, what did you do?
他跳到了车前面
He jumped in front of me.
把他捆上
Get some ties on him.
他看起来不太好 请求医疗救助
This isn't good. Call for medical.
汇报状态
Status check.
已抓到目标 画也到手了
Target acquired. We got the painting.
-我们走 -什么 你要干什么
- Let's go. - What? What are you doing?
我们不能把他自己留在这
We can't leave him here.
摩尔想要那副画
Moore wants the painting,
而不是滥用武力的头条
not an excessive force headline.
我们走
Let's go.
会有人来处理他的
Someone else will clean him up.
埃文
Evan?
埃文 埃文 能听见吗
Evan! Evan, can you hear me?
在这之后我们需要献血了
We're gonna need a blood drive after this.
-他会好起来的吧 -考虑到
- He's gonna recover, right? - Well, considering he was
他是被一辆两吨♥重的肌肉车撞的
hip checked by a 4,800-pound hunk of toxic masculinity,
他的情况已经很不错了
he's doing great.
股骨远端骨折 肘部脱臼
Distal femur fracture, dislocated elbow,
轻微脑震荡
minor concussion,
但是有粉碎性骨折
but when the bone shattered,
并划伤了他的股动脉
it nicked his femoral artery,
如果你没有及时把他带来的话
so if you hadn't been there to bring him in in time,
他会流血致死
he would have bled out.
发生了什么事
Ok. What--what happened back there?
你想知道发生了什么
You want to know what happened?
我百分百的信任你 看看发生了什么
I listened to you over my gut, and now look.
我是说你怎么了
I meant what happened to you?
听起来你不太妙
You sounded like you were in rough shape.
你呼叫了支援
You called for backup.
这与我无关
This isn't about me.
这和我们有关
This is about us,
这支队伍还有我不能为了你的肯定而工作
This team and how I can't keep working for your approval.
我想要穿上战衣而不会一直想到
I wanted to suit up and not think
你在拿我和凯特·凯恩做比较
about you comparing me to Kate Kane for once,
就算我同意和乌鸦合作
So I agreed to partner with the crows,
又是为了什么
and for what?
你和杀了你♥爸♥的人站一队
You sided with the guys who killed your old man.
你的品味太差了
Your taste sucks,
但你知道吗
But you know what?
穿战衣的是我 接子弹的是我
I wear the suit, I take the bullets,
所以当我说我对某事有不好的预感的时候
So when I say I have a bad feeling about something,
你们两个就要听我的
You two, listen!
女王大人说她什么时候会打回来吗
Did her majesty say when she'd grace us with a callback?
你就不能闭上嘴
Would you just sit there
安安静静的坐着吗
without talking?
我被囚禁起来的时间
I have spent more years of my life
比哥谭动物园里的所有大象都长
in captivity than any elephant in the gotham zoo.
生存的额秘诀是要给自己找点乐子
The key to surviving-- keep yourself entertained.
悲惨的童年
Rough childhood?
你的确可以说我有些
You could say I come by my abandonment issues
遗弃后遗症
honestly, yeah.
你怎么认识莎菲娅的
How do you know Safiyah?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表