剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
不好意思 你是谁
i'm sorry. who are you?
奥切安 这是我爸
o...cean, meet daddy.
爸爸 这是奥切安
daddy, meet ocean.
很高兴见到你 凯恩先生
good to meet you, mr. kane.
行吧 现在怎么办
right. what do we do now?
恩尼格玛封锁我记忆时
alice: when enigma locked me out of my memories,
我是通过一张照片找回记忆的
i forced my way back in with a photograph.
她的洗♥脑♥确实厉害
her work is formidable,
但是只要有了第一块拼图
but...as soon as the first crack appears,
她就会疯了似的想知道自己人生的真♥相♥
she'll go mad wanting to know the truth about her life.
你也被恩尼格玛洗♥脑♥过
enigma worked on you, too?
爸 我现在这样子
daddy, you don't get this extra
是需要推一把的
without a little shove.
我以为推你一把的人是卡特赖特
i thought the shove was cartwright.
不 他没能击溃我
no. he didn't fully break me.
我太坚强了
i was too strong.
这我可以作证
i can attest to that.
爱丽丝也许又愤怒
alice may have been angry
又冲动又暴躁
and reckless and ornery,
但她还是会去 爱
but...she could still love.
你是说 恩尼格玛
what are you saying, that...enigma
夺走了你爱的能力
took away your ability to love?
我就先不打扰了
ocean: i'll let you get on with it.
幸会 凯恩先生
nice to meet you, mr. kane.
凯恩先生这档子事对我来说真的很奇怪
yeah. this mr. kane thing is definitely weird for me.
我希望他喜欢我
i want the guy to like me.
可能我比较老派吧
call me old-fashioned.
如果你当初跟我说我会在乌鸦公♥司♥总部里
if you told me i'd be in the crows headquarters
身边是我父亲 我姐姐
with my father, my sister,
还有我亲爱的
and my...boy toy
而且我不会被手铐铐着
and i wouldn't be the one in cuffs...
可没人说过你容易预测噢
no one ever accused you of being predictable.
晚点联♥系♥
call you later.
好
good.
埃兹拉·卡斯特利亚诺斯 没听说过
ezra castellanos. never heard of him.
可能是因为直到几天前
probably because up until a few days ago,
他都处于乌鸦安保公♥司♥的证人保护计划下
he was being protected by crows security in witness protection.
五年前 埃兹拉的眼睛
5 years ago, ezra's eyes
被一个叫瑟曦·希昂尼斯的人
were gouged out with a soup spoon
用勺子挖了出来
by a woman named circe sionis.
这个案子结案了
so this case was sealed,
但是卢克有个东西
but luke has a thingy
可以解开尘封的案件
that unseals seals.
那行啊
-ok. then.
瑟曦是杰纳斯化妆品公♥司♥创始人罗曼·希昂尼斯的女儿
circe's the daughter of janus cosmetics founder roman sionis.
她曾经是模特 她宣称
former model claimed self-defense
她是在派对上受到埃兹拉的袭击 正当防卫
after ezra assaulted her at a party,
后来她去了阿卡姆
and after she went to arkham,
埃兹拉担心希昂尼斯家族会对他下黑手
ezra was afraid the sionis family would come after him,
所以他参加了证人保护计划
so he went into witsec.
那天爱丽丝是不是过来
didn't alice stop by the other day
打探过你有没有遇到过叫瑟曦的人
asking if someone named circe showed up to you?
嗯 现在我搞不明白了
yeah, and now i'm just confused.
嗯 我去问问卢克
yeah. i'm gonna check on luke.
我们可以追踪他啊 他留下了这么多
well, we could try and track him down
酷炫的黑客装备
with his fancy hacker tools.
如果你知道怎么操作的话
assuming you know which buttons to press.
行吧
ok.
你在跟踪我吗 福克斯
tavaroff: you stalking me, fox?
这是执法部门的事
it's law enforcement only.
他们不也让你进来了 据我所知
they let you in, and last i checked,
你的新工作是失业发型
your new occupation is unemployed haircut.
两倍威士忌 纯的
two whiskeys neat.
看 我明白问题所在了
look. i understand the problem here, ok?
- 哦 - 是的 我被保释了
-oh. -yeah. i'm free on bail,
我的指控会被撤销
my charges are gonna be dropped,
就法律而言
and as far as the law is concerned,
我们回到了你 作为一个拿枪的
well, we're back to you being a car thief
偷车贼这事上
who pulled a gun,
所以
so...
我不会放弃我的事业
i'm not throwing my career away
就因为你♥爸♥爸没教你
because your daddy didn't teach you
如何在错误的时间远离错误的地方
how to stay out of the wrong place at the wrong time.
哦 如果我是你
ooh. see, if i were you,
我就不会谈我父亲
i would not talk about my father.
你是来找我♥干♥架的吗
you come here looking for a fight?
你又想找个借口开枪打我吗
you looking for another fake excuse to shoot me?
那你觉得我们该怎么解决
so how do you propose we settle this?
我听说你连续两年赢了
now i heard you won the crows' hold 'em tournament
乌鸦锦标赛
two years in a row.
你还真是个跟踪狂
you are a stalker.
希望你真有计划 孩子
really hope you have a plan, kid.
我们有些人只是来打牌的
you know, some of us are just here to play cards.
我喜欢朋克摇滚 多前卫
i like punk rock. how edgy.
你应该记得这个包
you should remember this bag.
我在这个口袋里发现了大♥麻♥
i found a joint in this pocket,
我把你禁足了一整个夏天
grounded you for the entire summer.
真严厉 连可♥卡♥因♥都不是啊
harsh. it wasn't even coke.
我还以为你会试那些
you think he would try memories
我想要记住的记忆
i would actually want to remember.
你说那是你人生最美好的一个夏天
you said it ended up being the best summer you ever had.
我不是凯特·凯恩
i am not kate kane,
就算我是 你凭什么觉得
and even if i was, what makes you think
我会愿意回到你这个 放弃寻找
i would want to come back to a father
两个女儿的父亲身边 回到这个邪恶的
who stopped looking for both daughters
双胞胎妹妹身边 啊
and a literal evil twin, hmm?
我错过什么了
what am i missing?
这个
this.
我们小的时候 你喜欢上了
when we were kids, you had a big crush
珍妮·戈德堡
on jenny goldberg.
你喜欢她只是因为她玩滑板
you only liked her because she skateboarded,
但你很兴奋 因为她也喜欢你
but you were so excited because she liked you back
只是你还没出柜
except you weren't out yet.
你想告诉我你是同性恋
you wanted to tell me you were gay,
但你一直不敢
but you kept chickening out.
你知道我必须第一个知道
you knew i had to be the first to know,
但这也是最难的
but i was also the hardest
因为我对你来说最重要
because i mattered the most to you,
我 贝丝
me...beth...
你的双胞胎和你在子♥宫♥里待了9个月
your twin who spent 9 months in the womb with you,
你害怕把我推开
and you were scared of pushing me away,
所以我给你做了那个愚蠢的杯子
so i made you that stupid mug
说我已经知道了
to say i already knew
而且我爱你
and i loved you.
我被锁在房♥间里
i'm locked in a room.
什么房♥间
what room?
一个地下室 牢房♥
a--a basement, a cell.
我能闻到甲醛的味道
i--i can smell formaldehyde.
卡特赖特的地下室
cartwright's.
我出不去
i can't get out.
我为什么在这里
why am i here?
里面是谁
who's there?
贝丝
beth?
贝丝 是你吗
beth, is that you?
那是我度过童年的地下室
that's the basement i spent my childhood in.
你去过的
you've been there.
你还记得吗
do you remember?
更像是一种感觉
it's--it's more of a feeling.
我在尖叫 但我没法引起你的注意
i'm--i'm screaming, but i can't get your attention.
事实不是这样的
that--that's not what happened.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表