剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我替你做了这件事 你就必须放过她
I do this, you can't touch her.
你不能永远保护她
You can't protect her forever.
没错 但我可以保护她不受你的伤害
No, but I can protect her from you.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
非常明白
Crystal.
-玛丽 -我没事 我没事
- Mary? - I'm fine. I'm fine.
他没伤害我
He didn't hurt me. Ugh.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来像某种地下诊所...
Looks like some sort of underground clinic...
但我从没见过这样的诊所
not that I've ever seen one.
总算醒了 太好了
Finally. Ok.
你好 第一位人♥质♥
Hi. First hostage.
很可惜 但我不是
Heh. Unfortunately, no.
不 我是跟我说话 我还从没做过这种事
No. I mean me. I've never done this before,
但如果一切顺利的话
but if all goes right--
一切顺利的话
All goes right--
可恶 我忘记我刚刚要讲什么了
Now I forgot what I was gonna say!
抱歉 我有突发暴怒症
Sorry. Spontaneous rage issues!
我的脑子有点不好使
M-my brain's a little wonky.
你想要什么
What do you want?
解药
The antidote.
汉密尔顿用来治疗蝙蝠毒的解药
The antidote Hamilton used on the bat toxin.
我们已经和汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
We don't have anything to do
没有任何关系了
with Hamilton Dynamics anymore.
我完全不知道解药的事
I don't know anything about the antidote.
我没跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
我在跟她说话
I'm talking to her.
他们说解药在这个地下实验室里
They said it's somewhere in this underground lab,
那它到底在哪
so where is it?
她也完全不知道解药的事
She doesn't know anything about it either.
事实上 解药的事我非常清楚
Actually, I know literally everything about it.
已经没有剩余的解药了
There's none left.
不
No! Aah!
我不能杀她 我还需要她
Oh, I can't kill her. I need her.
那你之前是从哪搞到的
W-where did you get it?
长话短说 某天晚上
Long story short, on the night
一个叫爱丽丝的十足贱♥人♥
a total bitch named Alice
给我和我妈下了毒
poisoned my mom and me,
她给了我解药 也就是某种植物浆液
she gave me the cure, AKA the serum,
从传说中的小岛花上提取
from this fabled island flower.
那种花叫作沙漠玫瑰 好吧
It's called the desert rose, ok,
但几个月之后
but a few months later,
我有了这种血液 暂时称它为某种输液吧
I had this blood-- Well, let's just call it a transfusion,
但我的身体内不再生产这种血液了
and it was no longer in my system anymore,
但我不知道的是
but, unbeknownst to me,
爱丽丝偷了一品脱这种特殊的血液
Alice stole a pint of the transfusion blood,
然后在蝙蝠攻击的那天晚上 她把血液还给了我
and on the night of the bat attack, she gave it back to me.
她不但还给了我 还告诉我它能救人
She gave it back to me, and she said it would save everyone
因为血液中仍然含有沙漠玫瑰的成分
because it still contained the desert rose.
我把血液给了汉密尔顿 让他们去制♥造♥解药
I gave it to Hamilton, and I told them to make an antidote.
但我没想到的是真的起效了
To my shock, it actually worked.
你为什么不告诉我这件事
Why didn't you tell me about this?
你会相信我吗
Would you have believed me?
我相信你
I believe you,
而且我需要你制♥造♥出更多解药
and I need you to make more.
你以为我没试过吗
Don't you think that I tried?
解药只能在一代传递中保持属性稳定
The solution only retains stability after one generation.
汉密尔顿的医生可以从我的血液中
Hamilton doctors could extract it from my blood
提取出治疗病人的解药
to treat patients with it,
但如果从治愈的病人中再次提取的话
but once it's been extracted from the second bloodstream,
它就会失去治愈的疗效了
it loses its curative properties.
相信我 我是最希望能够成为
Trust me. I would love nothing more
找到治愈血液疾病疗法的人
than to be the one who finds the cure for blood disease.
你是在哥谭大学学到这些的 对吧
You're learning all this at Gotham U., are you?
不 爸 不是的
No, dad. I'm not.
天啊
Oh, god.
我绝对不想用这种方式告诉你这件事
This isn't the way that I wanted to tell you,
但是我 地下行医两年了
But I've...been practicing underground medicine for two years.
你说的地下行医是什么意思
What do you mean underground medicine?
我的意思是他来这寻找解药的原因
I mean, the reason why he's here looking for the antidote
因为解药是从这来的
is because the antidote came from here.
这是我的诊所
This is my clinic.
该死
Damn it.
我知道你的客户是一个巨星
Oh, I know your client is a major star
忙到没办法走去自动提款机
and way too busy to walk to an ATM,
但是改变不了
but that still doesn't change the fact
我不用现金软件的事实
that I don't use cash apps.
我可不陪她玩环保主义
This isn't her save the pigs charity.
再见
Bye.
怎么
What?
你还留着
You kept the plant
我给你 多少 五年前的植物
I gave you, what, like, 5 years ago?
你太细腻了 宝贝
You're soft, babe.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
有用
Helpful...
因为
Because...
我没明白
I don't get it.
这是你在据点酒吧新工作的工作服
It's your uniform for your new job at the Hold-up.
是合法的 而且我能保护你
It's legit, and I can protect you.
-你能保护我 -没错
- Oh. You will protect me? - Yeah.
-好吧 -因为你说你想摆脱这些
- Ok. - Because you said you wanted out.
这就是我给你的一个出路
This is me giving you a way out.
这可真是 太贴心 小莱
That's very, very sweet, Ry.
好 因为你明天就开始
Good because you start tomorrow,
而且基佬们总点一些奇奇怪怪的酒
and gays order some weird-ass drinks
你需要学习怎样...
That you have to learn how to--
我不想离开
I don't want out.
-等一下 但是你说你 -我说谎了
- Wait, but you said that you - I lied.
我喜欢我的工作
I like my job.
我很擅长
I'm good at it.
人们还挺尊重我的
People actually respect me.
什么人
What people?
网红在哪你去哪
You sling to influencers.
很抱歉我没办法按你的道德标准生活
Sorry I'm not living up to your moral standards,
但是我们有些人没被布拉吉丽娜领养
But some of us didn't get Brangelinaed from the group home.
你这句话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
有人找到了你 小莱
Somebody found you, Ry,
然后你有了新生活
and you got a new life.
我没有
I didn't.
我不知道被某些事发掘是什么样的感觉
I didn't know what it felt like to be found by something.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
我为了你进了监狱
I went to prison for you.
我为此道歉了
And I have apologized for that.
如果你不改变的话不算数 我的天啊
It doesn't count if you don't chan-- Oh, my god!
-我不行了 -小莱
- I can't - Ry.
天旋地转的
The room is spinning. Aah!
我能做什么
What--what can I do?
我的药在厕所
My medicine's in the bathroom.
我这是怎么了
What is happening to me?
好像在水槽下面
I think they're underneath the sink.
我没看见
I don't see them.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
应该就在下面
They should be under there.
在药柜里
They were In the medicine cabinet.
我需要去见几个人
I need to go check in on some people.
吃了这些 拜托
Take these, please,
而且我不是以药贩子的身份说的这话
and I'm not saying that as some shady dealer.
就当这个存档失误
Consider this misfiled.
我知道这对你很难
I know this was hard for you.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表