剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
逃走 真英勇啊
running away. how heroic.
跟我回去吧 回家吧
come back with me. come home.
你想让我跟你回去科利亚纳吗
you want me to come back to coryana with you?
那要看了
well, that depends.
你那边有没有禁烟室
do you have any non-smoking rooms available?
没 因为我很确定
no, because i'm pretty sure that i turned
我把你的小岛屿已经变成了全部包括的烟灰缸
your little island into an all-inclusive ashtray.
不会很久了
not for much longer.
科利亚纳很快将因为沙漠玫瑰再次绽放
coryana will soon be abloom with desert rose once more
还真是要感谢这一小段毒藤啊
thanks to a small cutting from one of poison ivy's vines.
它有着相当激进的生长特性
its rather aggressive growth properties
很快就会把我的一枝玫瑰变成一千枝
will soon turn my one rose into thousands.
毒藤是吧
poison ivy, huh?
没想到你还有召之即来的园艺高手
didn't know you had the green thumb girl on speed dial.
我没有 我只不过是和一个新朋友
i don't. i simply struck a gentlewoman's agreement
达成了协议 帮我弄来
with a new friend to procure it for me.
她那么急迫的想要帮助我
you see, she was all to eager to help me
等我把那个错付了她
once i had a sword driven through the powerful man who had wronged her
以及把她判去阿卡姆病院
along with the men who condemned her to arkham,
的强大男人一剑结果了
where she was trampled.
赛斯·希恩斯
circe sionis.
你不会真以为找回了姐妹吧
you didn't really think you'd gotten your sister back, did you?
如果你不给我靶子
if you're not gonna give me something to shoot at,
我只能临场发挥了
i'm gonna have to improvise.
凯特 我知道你还残存了
kate, i know that there's still
一部分本真
a small part of you in there
是不想杀我们的
that doesn't want to kill us!
很不幸 那一小部分的我
unfortunately, but that small part of me
可不是我扳动扳机的那根手指
is not my trigger finger.
我现在掌握技巧了
wow! i'm really getting the hang of this now.
就好像射击一只
then again, it is just like shooting
可怜可悲又粘人的桶里的鱼一样
at sad, needy, pathetic fish in a barrel.
这鼻子比这里的一切都要贵
this nose cost more than everything in here.
这不是你的鼻子 不然早被我打折了
it's not your nose. otherwise, i would have broken it.
别把你的事算在我这里嘛
oh. don't pull your punches on my account.
反正我是不会
i know i won't.
can you feel the power
power?
所以古驰生产腰带
this is why gucci made belts
而不是套索
and not lassos.
this is for the misfits
who reinvent the rules
this is for the outcasts
with nothing left to prove
rising with the tide, red moon's gonna rise
everything is do or die
can you feel the power, power?
这些够强大了吗
hey. these gonna be strong enough?
这是钛的 看看就知道
they're titanium. let's find out.
好 卢克 数到三
mary: ok. luke: 1, 2, 3.
好
ok.
加油啊
yeah, yeah. come on.
rising with the tide, red moon's gonna rise
everything is do or die
can you feel the power
放开她
sophie: let her go!
power?
不要这样
don't do this.
你不会开枪的
you're not gonna shoot me.
因为你爱我
because you love me.
瑞安 别内疚
ryan, don't feel bad.
凯特也没强大到可以成为我
kate wasn't strong enough to be me either.
你什么都没有
safiyah: you have nothing.
没有男友 没有姐妹
no boyfriend, no sister.
除了敌人 你只剩下我
i'm all you have left except for enemies.
很快 哥谭就不会再有你的容身之地
soon, gotham will offer you no sanctuary.
但你会给我吗
but you will?
当然了 亲爱的
of course, my dear.
不然还有谁会保护你
who else is going to protect you?
还有谁会爱你
who else is going to love you?
你孤身一人 除了我
you're all alone. you have no family
再无亲人
other than me.
我知道
i know.
因为是你从我身边夺走的
because you took them from me.
等我拿回了家人
and i'll remove your desert rose dagger
我会拿掉你的沙漠玫瑰匕♥首♥
once i get them back,
然后再说吧
and then we'll talk.
不过你说的没错
but you're right.
杀掉你 一点乐趣都没
killing you--tck, tck-- that would be no fun.
但是让你痛苦
but making you suffer...
可就不一样了
now that's a different story.
辐射规范
mary: radiation gauges,
生化危害三♥级♥
biohazard level 3?
这什么地方啊
what is this place?
是布鲁斯存放那些
luke: well, it was where bruce kept the weapons
从坏人身上收缴过来的
and other bad stuff he confiscated
武器和其他东西的地方
from all the villains he took down.
现在都归赛斯了
and now circe has them.
瑞安 对不起
look, ryan. i'm sorry.
你警告过我们不要操之过急
you warned us not to rush things,
但我们太想要凯特回来了
and we all just wanted kate back so bad
完全没有仔细考虑
we just didn't question it,
但你考虑了
but you did.
现在都不重要了
it doesn't matter now.
她拿到了系统 蝙蝠车
she has wmds, the batbike,
我的战服和我的武器
my suit, my weapons.
我知道情况不乐观
mary: look. i know it's bad,
但我们会有办法的
but we'll figure it out.
一如既往的
we always do.
希望你没说错 玛丽
i hope you're right, mary,
因为讲真
because if i'm being honest...
我怕的要死
i'm scared as hell.
小丑的浓酸花
tavaroff: joker's acid flower.
泥面人的泥巴
clayface's mud,
嗜血狂鳄的牙齿
killer croc's tooth.
你从蝙蝠侠的敌人手中
why you collecting all this stuff
收集这些干什么
from batman's enemies?
这样就能在他们失败的地方成功
so i can succeed where they failed.
开始吧
shall we get started?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表