剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
找到了
Found it.
大家快进去
Hey, guys, guys. Come on. Get inside.
你是谁
Who are you?
刚刚救了你一命的女的
The chick who just saved your life.
这些蝙蝠是有毒的
These bats are toxic.
要是有人被咬了 送他们去医院
Anyone who's bitten, get them to the hospital.
我现在要做什么
Now what should I do?
把这该死的玩意打烂
Smash the damn thing.
不行 这样会让毒蝙蝠飞满全市
No. It'll send these toxic bats all over the city.
你还有更好的办法吗
You got a better idea?
可能 但我觉得我们都不会喜欢的
I might. I just don't think either of us is gonna like this.
把它推进来
Let's get it in there.
还有很多正在过来
We got a lot more coming.
让他们都进来 我们会有办法的
Just get them in here. We'll figure it out.
好的
Ok.
疼吗
Any pain?
看来挺疼的
I'll take that as a yes.
好的
Ok.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我给你用点东西 会让你好受一点
I'll get you something to make you more comfortable.
应该会
I...think.
别紧张 继妹
Relax, steppy.
我已经失去了一个妹妹
I've already lost one of my sisters.
我不打算再失去
I'm not about to lose the, uh,
仅剩的一位了
only one I have left.
你真的相信凯特死了吗
You really believe Kate's dead?
你比谁都清楚
You know better than anyone
没有尸体就意味着还有希望
that no body means there's still hope.
妹妹 我真是嫉妒你
Oh. I envy you, sis.
你还没有把希望扔到一边去
You still haven't kicked hope to the curb.
我和她早已达成共识
See, she and I, we have an understanding.
她走她的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
I stay out of hope's way, and she stays out of mine.
这样 她就没法骗我说
That way, she's not there to lie to me
凯特还活着了
about Kate being alive.
现在我们亲爱的姐妹已经没有希望了
Now while there's no hope for our dear sister,
但那些蝙蝠粉丝可能还有
there may be for the batfans.
你要把你的血给我吗
You're giving me your blood?
不 其实这是你的血
Oh, no. Actually, that's your blood.
我在夜曲想要抽干♥你♥的血时偷走的
I swiped it from you when Nocturna tried to drain you,
所以严格来说 这是物归原主
So technically, it's a regift.
这是稀有的古物
It's a rare vintage find
含有少量沙漠玫瑰成分
with hints of desert rose,
是这种恶心的毒素
and it's the only thing that will treat
唯一的解药
that nasty, little toxin.
给我妈下毒还不够
Poisoning my mom wasn't enough.
你还要给整个哥谭下毒
You had to go and poison all of Gotham, too,
现在还想让我相信
and now I'm just supposed to believe
你给我送来了解药吗
that you gift wrapped the antidote?
我只是觉得 我错过了你很多个生日...
I just figured I'd missed a lot of your birthdays, so...heh heh heh.
我觉得你想念凯特
I think you miss Kate.
我觉得在你所有的疯狂之下
I think underneath all of your crazy,
是你在呼喊求助
this is your cry for help.
这就是你对悲痛的扭曲表达吗
This your sick way of grieving?
我见到那个新来的女孩了
I met the new girl.
那位是真的想要杀掉我
This one's actually willing to kill me.
她应该会很难对付
She's gonna be a...handful.
这里有三条车道 开进其中一条好好待着
You got 3 lanes. Try to stay in one of them.
得了吧 我的车都开不到40码
Oh, give me a break. I can barely get my van to do 40.
还有很多人在送过来
Hey. Got more coming in.
我听到报告说哥谭综合病院收治了
I heard a report that Gotham City General's
二百五十多名受害者
got more than 250.
他们都不知道这是什么病 该怎么治疗
They don't know what this is or how to treat it.
因为他们没有这个
Guess they don't have this.
这是世上唯一能救治他们的东西
It's the only thing in the world that can save them.
-你从哪弄到的 -爱丽丝给的
- Where'd you get it? - From Alice.
你绝对不能相信她
You can't possibly trust her.
我觉得我们没有更好的选择
I don't think we have a choice.
哪怕爱丽丝说的是实话
Even if Alice is telling the truth,
你也不可能用这点药治好所有人
you can't cure all the bite victims with just that.
对 我不能 但如果我交给汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
No, I can't, but if I give it to Hamilton Dynamics,
也许他们可以人工合成足够多的解药
maybe they can synthesize enough to save everyone,
至少我希望他们能做到
or at least I hope they can,
但想要知道是否可行只有一个方法
but there's only one way to find out.
蝙蝠车
我找到一座闲置的仓库
I got a vacant warehouse
就在施瓦茨旁道附近 大约四千米
off the Schwartz Bypass, 2.3 miles.
地理位置追踪
蝙蝠车
不行 没时间了 得找个更近的地方
No. Not enough time. I need something closer.
好的
Ok.
还有一个废弃的地铁站
There's a decommissioned subway station
就在尼德大街上 那里应该没人
at Needer Avenue, should be empty.
不行 不行 那是无家可归者的营地
No, no, no. That's a homeless encampment.
下面住着人
There's people down there.
好的 好的 我继续找
Ok, ok. Working on it.
一点也不着急
No rush.
卢克 我也许有个主意
Luke, I might have an idea.
说说看
Talk to me.
也许我更需要宽恕而不是批准
Probably better if I ask for forgiveness than for permission.
莱恩 你在干什么
Ryan, what are you doing?
我也希望我知道
Wish I knew.
你想干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
马上从车上下来
Get off the bus now!
不
No.
请下车
Please.
-快点 -你开什么玩笑
- Come on. - Are you kidding me?
怎么 你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
趴下
Get down!
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman?
不不 我不是真的蝙蝠女侠
Oh, no, no. I'm not really Batwoman.
但你对我来说是
Well, you are to me.
经过一晚的惊慌
After a night of terror,
希望又重回哥谭市
hope has returned to Gotham,
希望同时也降临在汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥的货车上
and it's arrived on the back of a Hamilton Dynamics truck.
幸亏科技公♥司♥火速开展了研制工作
Thanks to the quick action taken by the technology firm,
所以被感染患者已经接受了治疗
everyone infected is receiving treatment.
汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥及时运送解药
排队的队伍很长 针头显然也很长
The lines are long, and frankly, so is the needle.
汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥仍没有透露只言片语
Hamilton Dynamics is remaining tight-lipped
有关他们是如何这么快就生产出免疫血清
on how they were able to generate a serum so quickly,
但我们都很高兴他们能这么快生产出来
but we're all certainly glad they did.
至于那批蝙蝠...
As for the swarm...
至少夸一句也不错呀
I mean, a little credit would have been nice.
我只是把神奇的配方给了你
All I did was give you your magic ingredient
你才能制♥造♥出神奇的解药
for your miracle cure,
不过随便你吧 汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
but you do you, Hamilton Dynamics.
爱丽丝到底想玩什么把戏
What's Alice's play here?
善良可不是她的天性 而且我们都清楚
Good deeds aren't her thing, and I think we both know
她也没有什么良知
she didn't just grow a conscience.
她费了那么大的劲
She went through a lot of trouble
为了让瘟疫在整个城市传播
to unleash a plague onto an entire city
只是为了在最后扮演乔纳斯·索尔克
only to play ninth inning Jonas Salk.
乔纳斯·索尔克
美国医学家 病毒学家 研发出脊髓灰质炎疫苗
她太狡猾了 太精于算计了
She's too cunning and calculating.
这只是她大阴谋的冰山一角
This is part of something bigger.
如果这只是开胃菜
If this is the opener,
我想我们还没做好迎接大事件的准备
I don't think we're ready for the main event.
我也是 我只希望新蝙蝠女侠准备好了
Me neither. I just hope the new Batwoman is.
我也是
Me, too.
你了解新蝙蝠女侠吗
What do you know about the new Batwoman?
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
事先声明 不知道 只知道名字
For the record, no, but short of a name,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表