剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Look at all these... Cylinders.
我可以开出去兜兜风吗
Can I take it for a spin?
关于上一个车手是怎么被雇佣的 我这有些情报
I got some info from the last driver on how he was hired.
你需要参加一系列的街头赛车
You'll have to run through a series of street racing moves.
没法知道他们是谁
No way of knowing what they'll be.
- 小菜一碟 - 他们会面试你
- Piece of cake. - They're gonna interview you.
你需要知道关于这俩车的一切以及如何操控它
You'll have to know everything about this car and how to maneuver it.
好吧 好吧 ...
Ok, ok. Well, uh...
这是油门
We got the gas pedal.
我开玩笑的 好吗
I'm kidding, ok?
你知道红线是什么吗
Do you know what red-lining is,
倒踏脚踏板又是什么吗
what backpedaling means,
知道路面拱曲度和气流要怎么测算吗
how to measure your camber and airflow?
你是在帮我
Are you helping me,
还是在找个借口好取消行动
or are you just looking for an excuse to call this off?
我只是希望能成功
I just want this to work.
我们会把安琪带回来的 好吗
We are going to get ang back, ok?
我会做好我的事 我会研究的
I'll do my part. I'll study.
他们雇佣我以后怎么办
What happens after they hire me?
你只需要等着接收取货的坐标
You'll wait for the coordinates of the pickup,
他们会把货物装进你的车里
they'll put the payload in your car,
在你去卸货点的路上
and on your way to the drop-off,
靠边停下然后把追踪装置放到装恐惧毒素的罐子里
you pull over and place the tracking device inside the fear toxin canister.
这样我们就能找到安琪莉可的所在地了
That will lead us to where they have Angelique.
好吧 什么时候面试
Ok. When's the interview?
没有乌鸦 我得找人帮忙安排了
Without the crows, I had to reach out to someone for help setting it up,
别担心
but don't worry.
他值得信赖
He's trustworthy.
莱恩...是吗
Ryan... is it?
看这里
Look here.
没问题 拉里
No prob, Larry.
- 卢克 - 卢克 抱歉 抱歉
- Luke. - Luke. Sorry, sorry.
没关系
No worries.
你是玛丽的室友吧
You're Mary's roommate, yeah?
你知道吗
You know what?
我想我在这里给你服务过一次
I actually think I served you here once.
- 雪梨·坦普尔 对吗
- Shirley temple, right?
我想那不是我
I don't think that was me.
我们能稍后再互相了解吗
Can we save the getting to know each other part for later?
- 来吧
- Come on.
好了
All right.
我刚刚准备好了你的假身份
I just deployed your false identity.
罗宾·怀尔德
Robyn wilde?
和你的真名越相近就越不容易出错
It's harder to screw up if it's closer to your real name.
你是一个充满速度与激♥情♥的逃跑车手
So you are a fast and furious getaway driver
还有着10英里长的犯罪记录
with a rap sheet 10 miles long,
我还会编造一条来自著名的假面协会的信息
and I'm gonna spoof a text message from a known false face associate
他们推荐你做这份工作
recommending you for the job.
然后...
And...
搞定了
Done.
卢克 我欠你的 谢谢
Luke, I owe you one. Thanks.
没问题
No problem.
我去给车加油
I'm gonna go gas up the car.
- 这是什么 - 通讯器
- What's this? - Comms for us
在索菲不知道的情况下沟通
to communicate without Sophie knowing,
一个定位恐惧毒素的追踪器
a tracker to place on the fear toxin,
以及一个蝙蝠战车人工智能的便携版本
and a portable version of the Batmobile's ai.
人工智能 什么人工智能
Ai? What Ai?
你没注意到我在刷新油漆的时候把它装上了吗
You didn't notice I installed it with the new paint job?
什么
What?!
我以为我的车技正在提高
I thought my driving skills were getting better.
并没有
Yeah, no.
把它装到玛丽的车上
Hook it up to Mary's ride
你就不会撞太多次墙了
so you don't bounce off too many walls.
好吧
Fine.
我不得不说
I'm just gonna say it.
我知道安琪陷入麻烦了
I realize ang is in trouble,
但是你和索菲组队 这些谎言
but you teaming up with Sophie like this, these lies,
这是个坏注意 好吗
it's a bad idea, ok?
她会发现你的真实身份的
She's gonna figure out who you are.
她很聪明
She's smart.
她仍然认为我没被关起来是运气好
She still thinks I'm lucky not to be in jail.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你要我和凯特对峙
You said confront Kate,
我就摧毁了那个流鼻涕的讨厌鬼
so I destroyed that little snot-nosed twerp,
然后奥希恩出现毁了一切
and then ocean comes in and ruins it!
我甚至都没在想他
I wasn't even thinking about him!
当莎菲娅命令我抹去你关于奥希恩记忆的时候
When Safiyah ordered me to erase your memories of ocean,
你求我别这么做
you begged me not to do it.
我求你
Begged?
要么你疯了 要么当时我疯了
Either you're being dramatic, or I was.
奥希恩重新回到你的生活中
Ocean came back into your life
解锁了你的一段记忆
and unlocked a piece of your memory,
这证明了 你潜意识里的凯特是正确的
which is proof that Kate, your subconscious, was correct.
你有能力产生情感和依恋
You are capable of emotion and attachment.
你想知道你为什么错了吗
Do you want to know why you're wrong?
因为我杀了奥希恩
Because I killed ocean,
却什么都...感觉不到
and I felt... Nothing.
现在快把这些丑陋的幽灵从我的脑子里赶走
So rip these hideous ghosts out of my mind!
♪ You know I live for this ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ I like it dangerous ♪
- ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ - ♪ Yeah ♪
印象不深刻吗
Not impressed?
拜托 我刚刚在整个柏油路面
Come on. I just did a 360 and drifted
上来了个360度漂移
the entire width of the tarmac
就像”速度与激♥情♥:哥谭漂移“
like "Fast & Furious: Gotham Drift."
你这辆车的马力是多少
What's the horsepower on your ride?
在我调整电控单元以前是标准的1500
Well, she came with the standard 1,500 till I tuned the ecu,
现在到了1774
and now she tops out at 1,774.
至于速度嘛...我达到过305
Speed... I've hit 305,
在紧要关头我还可以再加把力
but I can push her in a pinch.
第一个活就在今晚
First job's tonight.
我在等一个重要的电♥话♥
Kind of waiting for an important phone call here.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
联邦航♥空♥局说你前方的上空有一架未知的无人机
FAA says there's an unknown drone in the sky above you.
肯定是假面协会
It's got to be false face.
如果你停车装追踪器 他们会看到的
If you pull over to plant that tracker, they'll see it.
我们得放弃了
We got to call this off.
我们不会有第二次这样的机会了
We won't get another chance at this.
也许我不需要把车停下来
Maybe I can do it without stopping.
装恐惧毒素的罐子都是双层密封的 不稳定
Fear toxin canisters are double sealed, unstable.
那东西你哪怕只吸了一口气...
If you inhale even one breath of the stuff...
你能不能相信我
Can you just trust me on this?
不 终止行动 终止行动 莱恩
No! Abort! Abort, Ryan!
卢克 我的人工智能究竟有多智能
Luke. Exactly how intelligent is my Ai?
你不会有事的 它像蝙蝠战车一样远程工作
You'll be fine. It works in remote just like your Batmobile.
我现在非常想念我的蝙蝠战衣
I'm really missing my batsuit right now.
货物在你那 线路也发给你了
You have the cargo, you have your route.
如果你迟到了 我们会认为你失败了
If you're late, we'll consider you burned.
在终点线见
See you at the finish line.
我们走吧
Let's go.
♪ And the crowd goes wild ♪
♪ And the crowd goes wild ♪
♪ Pump up the bass, turn up the volume ♪
♪ Choke hold the game ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm about to ♪
♪ I got too much swag, it's a heart attack ♪
♪ It's a toe tag if I run it back ♪
♪ Push the limit, break the ground ♪
♪ Till we get it, give it out ♪
♪ When you're winning, this the sound ♪
♪ The crowd goes wild ♪
♪ Push the limit, break the ground ♪
♪ Till we get it, give it out ♪
♪ When you're winning, this the sound ♪
♪ The crowd goes wild ♪
好了 该你上了 蝙蝠洞
Ok. You're up, batcave.
好的 好的
Ok. Ok.
不是吧
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表