剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
加油 速度快
Come on. Hurry it up.
悠着点
Easy.
速度快
Come on.
在彻底崩溃并试着把我扳倒以前
You lasted 3 pathetic days behind bars
你在牢房♥里坚持了可悲的三天
before you broke and tried to bring me down.
我发誓我没出♥卖♥♥♥你
I swear I didn't sell you out.
如果你像我要求的一样被打倒了
If you'd taken a fall as I asked,
你真的认为我会让你烂在监狱里吗
did you really think I was gonna let you rot in prison?
我需要你
I needed you
来当我的米其林星级厨师
to be my michelin star chef.
自从奥希恩失踪后
Ever since ocean's disappearance,
我们的质量控制就出了问题
we've had issues with quality control.
他一直说蛇毒的配方含有剧毒
He always said the snakebite formula
除非用他的“秘密方法”来制♥作♥
was toxic if it wasn't cooked using his "secret method."
我能帮你
I can help you.
最后一种原料很快就送到了
Well, the final ingredient will be delivered soon,
如果我花了这么大力气
and if I've gone through all this trouble
却发现你不会制毒 那么...
just to find out you can't cook after all, well...
至少我手头上还有能溶解你身体的东西
At least I have what I need to dissolve your body.
蝙蝠 女侠
第二季 第十集
《平安抵达》
我们知道的不多 但好消息是她应该还活着
We don't know much, but the good news is I think she's alive.
- 没找到尸体吗 - 那是个埋伏
- You didn't find a body? - It was an ambush.
我们找到了负责转移她的特工的尸体
We found the bodies of the agents transporting her,
但安琪莉可被带走了
but Angelique was gone.
好吧 好吧 假面协会抓到了她
Ok, ok. So false face got her.
是在哪里发生的
Well, where did it happen?
目击证词呢 车牌呢
Descriptions, plates!
莱恩 这次你放手吧
Ryan, leave this alone.
整个哥谭都有假面协会抛弃的尸体
False face is dropping bodies all over Gotham.
你愿意让我帮你吗
Will you let me help you?
怎么帮 你能怎么帮我们
How? How can you help us?
我最了解安琪莉可
I know Angelique the best.
你退下让我好好工作吧
Stand down and let me do my job.
有消息了我会打给你的
I'll call you when I have news.
乌鸦菲说安琪被假面协会绑♥架♥了
Crowphie says ang was kidnapped by false face.
该死的 如果安琪当初让我帮她
Damn it. If ang had just let me help her.
安琪说假面协会想让她制♥作♥蛇毒 是吗
Ang said false face wanted her to cook snakebite, yeah?
没错 所以她才想逃跑
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's why she tried to get out.
她不想要那种生活
She didn't want that life.
可他们还想给她那种生活
Well, they still want it for her.
目击者说有两辆车伏击了安琪坐的SUV
Eyewitnesses reported that two cars ambushed the SUV that ang was inside.
几小时后 同样的两辆车
A couple hours later, those same cars
出现在了哥谭制药的盗窃案中
were involved in a heist at Gotham pharmaceutical.
他们在囤积补给品
They're stocking up on supplies.
他们还需要别的什么吗
Do they need anything else?
那间仓库所没有的原料是恐惧毒素
The one ingredient that wouldn't be at that warehouse is fear toxin.
所以他们还会抢劫别的地方
So they'll hit somewhere else.
你能追踪到这些车吗
Can you put a trace on those cars?
我在城市网络里标记了它们
Well, I flagged them both in the city grid,
只要任何一辆出现在交通摄像头里
so as soon as either one makes an appearance on traffic cams,
- 你就该上场了 蝙蝠女侠 - 很好 我会准备好的
- you're up, Batwoman. - Good. I'll be ready.
你准备通知索菲吗
You gonna loop in Sophie?
好让她再一次弄丢安琪吗
So ang can slip through her fingers again?
没门
Not a chance.
莱姆医生
Dr. Rhyme?
从表面上看是的
From the look of things.
我是杰克逊 你的新病患
I'm Jackson, your new patient.
没错 预约的5点30分
Yes. My 5:30.
请坐吧
Please sit down.
我正...坐着呢...
I am... Sitting, so...
是的
Yikes.
这非常令人不安
This is very disturbing.
你是指 我的离婚
You mean, my divorce?
我能从字里行间看出来 你这个病小子
I can read between the lines, you sick puppy.
谁伤害了你
Who hurt you?
真抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm running late.
这里发生了什么事
What is going on here?
注定会失败的事 我帮你省心了...
Lost cause. I saved you the headache...
恩格马
Enigma.
你和茱莉亚·潘妮沃斯是一伙的
You were working with Julia pennyworth.
我很感谢你送她去度长假了
And I appreciate you sending her on a long vacation
因为我需要和你单独相处一段时间
because I need some alone time with you.
莎菲娅雇我抹除了你关于奥希恩的记忆
Safiyah hired me to erase your memories of ocean.
你来这显然是想找回记忆的
You're obviously here to get them back.
我猜就是为了这事吧
I assume that's what this is all about.
我记得 你爱上他了
From what I recall, you were in love,
我让你忘记了你的感情
I made you forget your feelings
因此才能帮你变成...
and consequently helped turn you into...
现在这样
You.
留着那些感情吧 我不想增加烦恼
Keep them. I don't need the hassle.
那你为什么要找我呢
Then why did you track me down?
我想忘掉另外一个人
I have someone else I need to forget.
我妹妹
My sister.
凯特
Kate.
♪ What's up, danger? ♪
♪ Danger, danger ♪
♪ Danger ♪
♪ What's up, danger? ♪
别偏离了你的个人线路
Don't deviate from your individual route.
你有四分钟时间到达取货点
You have 4 minutes to reach pickup,
否则我们就会认为你出局了
or we'll consider you burned.
终点线再见
See you at the finish line.
♪ What's up, danger? ♪
♪ Like, what's up, danger? ♪
♪ Don't be a stranger ♪
♪ What's up, danger? ♪
告诉我他们要去哪
Tell me where they're going!
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
You have no idea what you've just done.
我出局了
I'm burned.
多谢你了
Thanks a lot.
你说什么 不 不 不
Excuse me? No, no, no.
你偷了我正在找的车 这可不是我的错
It's not my fault you stole the car I was looking for!
我在卧底呢
I was undercover!
我们确认了司机的身份 把他关了起来
We I.D.ed the driver and brought him into custody
- 这样我才能跟他互换身份 - 等会 等会
- so I could switch places. - Wait, wait, wait.
你正参与一场抢劫吗
Are you in the middle of the heist?
快上车开走
Get in the car and drive!
我告诉过你的 我出局了
I told you. I'm burned!
黑面具在抢劫前几分钟
Black mask gives out the location
才会把地点发布到这些手♥机♥上
on these phones minutes before the heist begins,
而且他只在取货完成后
and he only gives the drop-off info
才给出交货信息
after the pickup is complete,
如果你出现晚了
and if you show up late...
他们就知道出了状况并且放弃行动
They know something's up and abort.
所有东西都在手♥机♥上
Everything was on the phone.
现在全被清除了 我一无所获
Now it's wiped, and I got nothing.
是你说我们永远不能成为搭档的
You're the one who said we'd never be partners.
别碍我的事
Stay out of my business.
你还活着是因为你有抹除记忆的特别能力
You are alive because you have an uncanny ability to erase memories,
而只要我亲爱的妹妹在现实中死得透透的...
and as much as my dear sister is very much deceased in reality...
她就永远活在...这里
She lives on... in here.
我最近一直产生关于她的幻觉
I've been having hallucinations of her.
她看上去是什么样子的
What does she look like?
和一切改变以前 我们十三岁的时候一模一样
The way she did when we were 13 before everything changed.
你知不知道...
Do you understand...
她为什么要以一个孩子的形象出现
Why she appears to you as a child
而为什么这又意味着你不应该抹除她
and why that means you shouldn't erase her?
你现在这是无偿服务 医生
You are working pro bono here, doc.
我们为什么不跳过诊断直接进入治疗环节呢
Why don't we just skip through the diagnosis and go straight to the treatment?
因为你要求我抹去一个你记忆中的人
Because you're asking me to excise a person
自从你们共用一个子♥宫♥的开始
from your memory who's been in your life
她就出现在你的生活中了
since you shared your mother's womb.
不管你承不承认
Whether you admit it or not,
对你来说凯特都很重要
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表