剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
so we ran a search, but the guy's practically a ghost.
我需要你先回到你刚刚说的
I'm gonna need you to go back to the part
"根据爱丽丝提供的消息"那个部分
where you said, "According to Alice."
你什么时候和爱丽丝聊过
When were you talking to Alice?
好吧 那个 就是那天在索菲的公♥寓♥里
Yeah. Right. So at Sophie's condo the other day,
她当时也在 我出现后 她拿枪指着我
she was there, and when I showed up, she pulled a gun on me.
然后你离开了 并迅速报了警
And then you left and promptly called 911.
然后你离开了 并迅速报了警
And then you left and promptly called 911
告诉警♥察♥她出现的位置
to tell the cops the location
那个贱♥人♥的帮派杀了我妈
of the bitch whose gang killed my mom.
现在爱丽丝是我们找到科尔雅拿岛的唯一线索
Right now, Alice is our only way to Coryana.
是玛丽
It's Mary.
现在不太方便说话
Uh, not a great time.
卢卡斯 我需要你把那幅去科尔雅拿岛的地图
Lucas, hey. I'm gonna need you to bring me
带来给我
that map to Coryana.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我和我爸在我的诊所里
My dad and I are here at my clinic,
他想看看那幅地图
and he asked to see it.
你♥爸♥跑到你诊所干什么
What the hell is your dad doing at the clinic?
你把地图给我我就告诉你 好吗
I'll tell you as soon as you bring me the map, ok?
一定要快
Fast as you can,
你懂的 就像蝙蝠出击那么快
you know, like a bat out of hell.
玛丽 一切还好吧
Mary, everything good?
我很好 卢卡斯 快把地图给我送来
I'm fine, Lucas. Just bring me the map.
我没开玩笑
I'm not messing around.
她爸不可能知道诊所的事
Her dad can't know about the clinic.
她从没叫过我卢卡斯 一次都没有
She's never called me Lucas ever, not once.
"蝙蝠出击"
"A bat out of hell"?
一定出事了 我必须找到她
Something's wrong. I need to get to her.
你怎么了
Whoa. What's up with you?
没事 没事 我只是需要点空间
No, no, no. I just-- I just need some space.
好吧 那 那我能...
Ok. What--what can I--
我不需要你的...
I don't need your--ohh!
莱恩 莱恩
Whoa, Ryan, Ryan, hey.
莱恩 你怎么了
Ryan, what's going on?
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
你是画家 我难道还要
You're a painter? Do I have to
给你画...一幅画吗
draw you a...picture?
当人与人之间并不是十分仇恨的时候...
When people don't hate each other very much...
我是想说科尔雅拿岛非常远
I mean, Coryana was remote,
可我从来没有绝望过
but I was never desperate.
好吧...很显然 我绝望过
Well...apparently, I was.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去给莎菲娅的手下打电♥话♥
To call Safiyah's side-chick.
你这是完成任务了吗
Can I assume it's done?
我本来是打给你的狗腿子
I was calling your henchman.
你通常都替你的属下接电♥话♥吗
Do you normally answer the phone for your underlings?
通常不会接到你的电♥话♥
It's normally not you.
你怎么样啊 爱丽丝
How are you, Alice?
我从没问过一个女人这个问题 不过...
I've never asked this to a woman, but...
你应该没有整整糊弄过我
you didn't happen to roofie me
六个月吧 是不是
for 6 months straight, did you,
因为我在记忆的小路上发现了很多
because I'm hitting a lot of potholes on memory lane
需要填补的小坑
that need filling.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我把你变成了一个可以手刃男人的女人
I made you a woman who could put a knife through a man's heart.
把所有你消除的记忆告诉我
Tell me everything you erased.
乐意效劳 不过你先问问自己
Happy to, but first, ask yourself,
那是你真正想要的吗
"Is that really what I want?"
跟这个你需要刺杀的男人断了一切感情
Wouldn't it be so much easier not having an emotional attachment
这样不会更轻松吗
to the man you've been tasked to kill?
这话应该去问一个有感情的人吧
Why don't you ask someone who has emotional attachments?
说这话的人竟然是那个愿意付出一切找回妹妹的人
Says the girl willing to do anything to get her sister back.
我还好奇为什么交给我这么特殊的任务
I wondered why you tasked me with such a specific piece of work,
现在 我知道了
And...now I know.
这样你就能稳坐钓♥鱼♥台♥ 看我灭了旧情人
So you could sit back and watch me kill an old flame.
你个变♥态♥
You're sick.
不 爱丽丝 如果我是变♥态♥
No, Alice. Sick would telling you
我就先告诉你你和奥希恩的一切过往
all the details of your story with Ocean
然后再让你去杀了他
And then asking you to kill him,
再说一遍 如果你强烈要求我也乐意效劳
Which, again, I am happy to do if you so desire.
决定好了就告诉我
Let me know what you decide.
这东西还能搏动吗
Did that just pulsate?
这就是没人能帮我的原因
This is why no one can help me.
是氪星石弄的吗
This from the kryptonite?
你当时说你没事
You said you were fine.
我以为我没事
I thought I was.
我知道氪星石能射穿战衣
I knew it could pierce the batsuit,
但是你中了一弹之后又没死
But when you survived Tommy shooting you,
我还以只有击中要害才会致命
I assumed it meant it was only fatal if the shot hit a vital organ.
氪星石是致命的
No. Kryptonite kills,
只是过程缓慢
Just hella slow.
你怎么什么都没说
Why didn't you say anything?
是我坚持非要穿上战衣的 我还能说什么
What I was about to say after I begged to put on the suit?
不好意思 今天要请病假了
"Hey. Got to take a sick day"?
我穿上战衣的每一秒
I spend every second in that thing
都在向你证明我至少能顶半个凯特
trying to convince you I'm at least half as good as kate.
不能再给你一个质疑我能力的理由
Wasn't about to give you one more reason to doubt me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没时间说这些了
We don't have time for this.
我得去找玛丽
I need to get to mary.
你连路都走不稳了
You can barely walk.
你可以不停说我不能做什么
You can keep telling me everything I can't do,
或者你也可以有用一次
Or you can make yourself useful
支持我一次
and have my back for once.
就当扯平了
莎菲娅
你真是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
现在用我的重量来对付我
Now use my weight against me.
我觉得莎菲娅会喜欢你
I think safiyah will like you.
我想要逃走
I want to escape,
我希望你能和我一起走
And I want you to come with me.
-你看到了什么 -你看到了什么
- What'd you see? - What did you see?
这下 这件事更加复杂了
That this is, getting complicated.
把手放到我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
我们现在正忙着呢
Oh, we're kind of in the middle of a thing.
我不是冲着你来的
I'm not here for you.
奥希恩 我是乌鸦的摩尔探员
Ocean, I'm agent Moore with the crows.
纳皮尔的画作在哪
Where's the Napier painting?
什么纳皮尔的画
What Napier painting?
你伪造画作的时候看的那幅
The one you were looking at when you forged the fake.
听不懂你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
只需要两分钟就能让乌鸦占领这里
It'll take two minutes to have this place swarming with a bunch of crows,
抓到哥谭最新流行毒品的罪魁祸首
looking to catch the man responsible for gotham's latest drug epidemic.
把地图交给我 我就放你走
Give me the map, and I'll let you go.
地图 我也感兴趣了
Map? Oh, now I'm intrigued.
-交过来 -别
- Hand it over. - Don't.
她越快到岛上
The faster she gets to the island,
我就需要越快杀掉你
The faster I'll need you dead.
不关我事
Not my problem.
把地图交给我
Show me the map!
我拿到地图了
I got the map.
你能看懂海运图吗
Any chance you know how to read a nautical chart?
我不会 但你需要把地图送到诊所
No, but you need to bring it to the clinic.
我觉得有人绑♥架♥了玛丽
I think someone's got mary.
她说她爸爸跟她在一起 还说需要这张地图
She said her dad is with her and that she needs the map.
天啊 行 我这就过去
Oh, my god. Ok. I'm on my way.
索菲·摩尔
她的语气非常严肃
She sounded deadly serious,
自然不必多说
And this goes without saying,
但你不能真的把地图交出去
But you can't actually hand it over.
我不会的 但我也不会拿他们的生命当赌注
I won't, but I'm also not gonna gamble with their lives.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表