剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
现在我们还不能吵醒他
Now we mustn't wake him.
我讨厌蝙蝠
Oh, I loathe the bats!
怎么回事 为什么这里那么多蝙蝠
What is happening? Why are they here?
因为蝙蝠吃老鼠 爱丽丝
Because bats eat rats, Alice.
此老鼠 遇见彼老鼠
Rat...meet Mouse.
我需要你的帮助 这是最后一次了
I'm gonna need your help one last time,
我亲爱的小老鼠
My little mouse.
简单说 有人
Someone...quite literally
搞砸了我们的茶话会
crashed our tea party,
我们扯平了 莎菲娅
但她忘记带上茶话会的小礼物了
But she forgot to take her party favor,
所以我需要你给她送过去
So I'm gonna need you to make sure she gets it.
♪ 一闪 一闪 小蝙蝠 ♪
♪ Twinkle, twinkle, Little bat ♪
♪ 我怎么才能知你在何方 ♪
♪ How I wonder where you're at ♪
♪ 你在天空中自在地飞翔 ♪
♪ Up above the world you fly ♪
♪ 就像天空中的茶盘 ♪
♪ Like a tea tray in the sky ♪
♪ 一闪 一闪 小蝙蝠 ♪
♪ Twinkle, twinkle, Little bat ♪
♪ 直到你的脑浆四溅 ♪
♪ Up until your brain went splat ♪
蝙蝠 女侠
第二季 第二集
《犯罪前科》
两个月前
打劫
Trick-or-treat.
钱在哪
Where's your cash?
我有三个债主
I got 3 collection agencies
他们都问过我同样的话
asking me the same thing.
你连一张银行卡都没有吗
You got an ATM card?
你这么问无异于让自己更失望一点
You're just setting yourself up for more disappointment.
我猜你除了一张破嘴也没啥东西了
Guess you got nothing except a smart mouth.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我不了解你其他的安保人员是什么情况
And I don't know about your other security guards,
但我接受过六种武术训练
but I have been trained in half a dozen forms of martial arts,
所以痛击坏人对我而言不是难事
so beating up bad guys won't be a problem.
你跟他们打交道的时间确实不短
You were certainly around enough of them...
我是说黑门监狱
in Blackgate.
上面没提到的是
Well, what it doesn't say is that
我没有做
I didn't do it.
那为什么你告诉法官是你做的
Why'd you tell the judge you did?
坐18个月的牢 免得坐15年
To avoid doing 15 years instead of 18 months.
法官给了我一个机会
Judge gave me a choice--
坦白从宽
plead out to a lesser charge,
坐一年半的牢
do a bullet and a half.
我知道
Look. I get it.
在我的简历上 蹲过监狱并不光彩
Blackgate doesn't look good on a resume,
但它教会我一套极珍贵的本领
but it did give me a valuable skillset.
在狱中的每一秒 都在评估威胁
Every second you're inside, you're assessing threats,
努力分辨出谁是危险人物
trying to figure out who's dangerous.
可以做到游刃有余地看懂别人
You get real good at reading people.
从他们脸上能读出很多
Faces can tell you a lot.
那你知道我想和你说什么吗
And what does mine tell you?
这份工作我没戏
That I'm not getting this job.
在这段独家的影像中
In this exclusive video,
你可以看到乌鸦朝蝙蝠女侠开了枪
you can see Crows officers opening fire on batwoman.
乌鸦指挥官雅各布·凯恩与蝙蝠结盟后
This ambush comes after the Crows' own Jacob Kane
埋伏的部队到达
forged an alliance with the bat.
这段令人震惊的影像
This shocking footage has sparked anger
激起了哥谭市民的怒火
among Gotham citizens,
支持蝙蝠女侠的集♥会♥将于明天
and a pro-batwoman rally has been planned for tomorrow
在哥谭市广场举♥行♥
in Gotham city plaza to demand the return
以请求这位自从与乌鸦的交火后就再未出现
of the caped crusader,
身披斗篷的战士回归
who hasn't been seen since the firefight with Crows.
指挥官 他们来了
Commander, they're here.
是时候看看我们被蒙在鼓里多久了
Oh. Time to see how long we've been out of the loop.
什么 凯特是谁
I'm sorry. Kate was what?
因为那听起来太像蝙蝠女侠了
Because that sounded a lot like batwoman.
她是你姐姐
She was your sister.
她从没告诉过你吗
She never told you?
拜托 凯特从来不会把秘密告诉我的
Please. Like, Kate would ever trust me with a secret.
你怎么会不知道
How could you not know?
你们俩几乎每天都黏在一起
You two spent nearly every day together.
你是她的合伙人
You were her associate.
其实是助手
Assistant actually,
而且看来她很擅长
and it looks like she was good
对我们俩都保守秘密
at keeping secrets from both of us.
我们知道她不是单枪匹马
We know she didn't work alone.
她其他的朋友都有谁
Who were her other friends,
和她亲近的人都有谁
people she was close to?
老爸 你这是在挑刺
Dad, now you're just rubbing it in.
凯特这么多年来 一直将我拒之门外
Kate spent years trying to push me away.
她又没打算和我说"我是蝙蝠女侠"
It's not like she was about to use "I am Batwoman"
借此消除我们之前的隔阂
as an icebreaker.
你能想到有谁想要伤害她或是蝙蝠女侠
Can you think of anyone who wanted to harm her or Batwoman,
有谁会害她坠机出事吗
anybody who might have sabotaged her plane?
你不是说那是飞机失事吗
I thought you said It was an accident.
我们不会排除任何可能性
We're not ruling anything out.
只是在调查任何潜在的敌人
Just looking into any possible enemies.
你是说除了这栋楼里的所有探员
You mean other than every agent in this building, right,
或者只是引诱她走进陷阱
or maybe just the ones that lured her into a trap,
在中场上拿枪指着她的探员
tried to gun her down on the 50-yard line.
你知道没有爱她的人在背后守护她
You know, it's too bad she didn't have someone who loved her
真的是太悲惨了
watching her back.
我问完了
I think we're done here.
我们能不能好好说话
Can we just talk, please?
几个月以来
Now you got something to say
你只字未提蝙蝠女侠的真实身份
after staying quiet for months
现在却有话要说
about who Batwoman really was?
这个秘密轮不到我来说
It wasn't my secret to tell.
是的 只是你要守住的秘密
No. Just your secret to keep.
难以想象凯特
Can't imagine Kate would trust you
会她的东西托付给你
with the contents of her safe
却不把其他的事托付给你
and not trust you with everything else.
你真的骗到我了
You really fooled me.
我猜到了很多事
I guess about a lot of things.
止痛药
增强型
有普通的止痛药吗
Hey. You got any of this in generic?
谢谢 立刻打开保险箱
Thanks. Now do the safe.
举起双手
Hands in the air.
莱恩·怀尔德
Ryan Wilder.
我会在报告里注明我的惊讶
I'll note my surprise in the report.
索菲 我喜欢你的发型
Hey, Soph. Love the hair.
请叫我摩尔探员
It's Agent Moore.
我们见过这么多次了
I figure we've done this enough times
已经可以直呼其名了
to be on a first-name basis.
你被降职了吗 我纳闷
You get demoted? I don't know.
便利店枪击案对你来说似乎太大材小用了
C-Store robbery seems a little low-rent for you.
好笑 我想说这对你来说是一个进步
Funny. I was gonna say it's a step up for you.
厌倦了替你的毒贩女友打掩护吗
Got tired of covering for your drug-dealing lady friend?
前女友
Ex-lady friend.
所以她这次没有开车接你逃走吗
Is that why she wasn't driving the getaway car this time?
我已经和他们说了我没抢劫那里
I already told them I didn't rob that place.
我看了报告
Yeah. I read that.
我也看到你拿着枪站在流血的收银员身边
I also read that you were standing over a bloody cashier
枪上全都是你的指纹
with your prints on the gun.
因为我想阻止抢劫案
Because I was tying to stop it.
把自己塑造成英雄吗
Casting yourself as the hero?
这倒是头一回
Now that's new.
拿到监控录像了
Got the security footage.
她的供词属实
Her story checks out.
好吧 对不起搞错了
OK. Sorry For the mistake.
乌鸦上一个错误
Yeah. The Crows' last mistake
只浪费了我18个月的时间 现在还在继续
only cost me 18 months of my life and counting.
给你一个建议
Piece of advice.
如果你总是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表