剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我来给你点提示
I'll give you a clue.
你的谜题变得更简单了
Your puzzles are getting easier.
正相反 小指针
On the contrary, Pointer.
是你变聪明了 或许比我还聪明
You're getting smarter, maybe even smarter than me.
你知道这是条狗 对吗
You know it's a dog, right?
你为什么要穿这件诡异的衣服
Why are you wearing that creepy outfit?
多年以来 我因为一个智力秀降低难度
For years, I held a grudge against a quiz show
而怨恨他们
for dumbing down their answers.
我以前的世界太小了
My world was so tiny back then.
没有什么比在监狱里关五年
Oh, but there's nothing like 5 years in prison
更能把你暴露在
to expose you to all the ignorance
世界上所有的无知和愚蠢里了
and stupidity on this planet.
让我们一起把这些过滤掉
Let's weed them out together.
什么 因为你是个天才
What, because you're such a genius?
你的对手不是摩尔探员
Your fight's not with Agent Moore.
没有菜鸟警♥察♥聪明到能胜过线索大♥师♥
No rookie cop's smart enough to outwit the master.
你不明白 她没有胜过你
You don't get it. She didn't outwit you.
那我为什么被关了五年
Then why did I spend the last 5 years behind bars?
是因为我
Because I put you there.
我看到了你在“公报”上的谜题 我解开了
I saw your puzzle in the "Gazette", I solved it.
我把你的计划透漏给了乌鸦
I spoiled your plans by calling the Crows.
摩尔探员接的电♥话♥ 我求她说是她干的
Agent Moore answered. I begged her to say that it was her
这样你就不会对我做出
so that you wouldn't do to me what you were gonna do
你准备对所有“知识竞赛”的赢家所做的事
to all those innocent quiz bowl winners.
我教会的你 我培养了你
I taught you, I nurtured you,
我...我按照自己的样子塑造了你
I... I made you in my image.
你为什么背叛我 我们是一样的
Why would you betray me? We're the same.
有一点不同 爸爸 你要回监狱了
One difference, Dad. You're going back to prison.
什么
What?
你在做什么 爸爸
What are you doing, Dad?
你准备把我们俩都杀了吗
What, you're gonna kill us both?
生活就是个谜题 斯蒂芬妮
Life is a puzzle, Stephanie.
这是唯一合适的代价
This is the only piece that fits.
不 不 爸爸 把门打开
No. No! Dad, unlock the door!
把门打开
Unlock the door!
斯蒂芬妮 趴下 趴下
Stephanie, get down! Get down!
你没事吧
You okay?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我没上过麻省理工
Just because I didn't go to MIT
并不意味着我不能弄明白
doesn't mean I didn't get in.
我很抱歉 玛丽 你是对的
I'm sorry, Mary. You're right.
我不相信她 现在我们都要没命了
I don't trust her, and now it's gonna get us killed.
只是...
It's just...
我今晚走进来
when I walked in tonight
打断你和索菲之间的
and interrupted girl talk
闺蜜谈话...
between you and Sophie...
如果你想谈谈 玛丽 和我谈吧
if you want to talk, Mary, talk to me.
她认为我爸爸在用蛇毒
She thinks my dad's on Snakebite.
什么 你觉得...不可能
What?! You're... No way.
是啊 我就是这么说的
Yeah. That's what I said,
但是她在他办公室找到了一支用过的注射器 而且...
but she found a used syringe in his office, and...
确实是这样
It does.
他那些怪异的行为就说得通了
It matches some strange behavior,
如果你想想看他失去的一切...
and if you think about everything that he's lost...
两任妻子 贝丝 凯特
both wives, Beth, Kate.
可以说 他关闭诊所以后
I mean, after he closed down the clinic,
也算是失去我了
he pretty much lost me, too.
你能怪他想逃避这一切吗
Can you blame him for wanting to escape all this?
索菲只是...想看看我好不好
Sophie just... wanted to check in on me.
她只是想看到我能快乐
She just wants to see me happy.
好吧 希望她想看到你能活着
Well, let's just hope she wants to see you alive.
我很确定她想
Pretty sure she does.
我拿到了 然后怎么办
I got it! What's the plan?
去最大的停机坪 把它全打开
Go up to the big stagedoor, open it all the way,
然后躲起来
and take cover!
-你准备怎么做 -快去
- What are you gonna do? - Go!
什么...怎么回...
What... what the?
抓紧
Hang on.
你没事吧
You okay?
这...真是...太棒了
That... was... awesome!
就像我说的 你可以相信我
Like I said, you can trust me.
他没法忍♥受活在一个
He couldn't stand to live in a world
我比他聪明的世界里
where I was smarter than him.
急救人员说他会完全恢复的
Well, according to the EMT, he's gonna make a full recovery,
看来他不得不忍♥受这一点了
so I guess his consequence will be having to.
你一点都不像他 你知道的 对吗
You know you're nothing like him, right?
从生理上来说 我是一半的他
Genetically, I'm 50% him,
所以抛个硬币就能决定
which basically means a coin flip
我是不是会全面黑化
will determine if I eventually go full Vader.
好吧 不会发生这种事的
Okay. It's not gonna happen.
我很轻松就赢了你了
Took you out pretty effortlessly.
好吧 第一 这是作弊
Okay. "A", it was a cheap shot,
第二 你是在保护我
and, "B", you were protecting me.
-我在保护你 -没错
- I was protecting you? - Yeah.
你知道他会去那里 你也知道他很危险
You knew he'd be here, and you knew he was dangerous.
你唯一不知道的
Only thing you didn't know
是我能够使用你的关键词
is that I'd be able to apply your keyword.
不过我花了点时间才找到
It took me a minute to find an Arthur Brown
曾经住在梧桐大街的亚瑟·布朗
who once lived on Sycamore Ave., though.
我是在这间房♥子里长大的
Grew up in this house.
整个童年都在
I spent my entire childhood trying
取悦一个可悲的极端利己主义者
to impress a miserable egomaniac,
可结果呢
and for what?
他却试着想杀了我
For him to try and kill me?
我不想和他再有任何瓜葛了
I don't want anything to do with him.
不会再有了
And you don't have to.
你会找到属于你的朋友
You will find your own people.
我已经找到了
I did.
我想告诉你我的号♥码 不过我感觉
I'd give you my number, but I have a feeling
你足够聪明 能自己找到
you're smart enough to figure it out.
爸爸 我回了一趟家
Hey, Dad. Stopped by the penthouse,
门卫说他好几天都没见过你了
and the doorman said he hadn't seen you in days.
你在哪里 我很担心你 给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
Where are you? I'm worried, okay? Call me back.
玛丽 需要你
Mary, need you stat!
我的天啊 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What happened?
几个流浪汉在伯恩赛德公园发现的他
Couple homeless guys found him in Burnside Park.
蛇毒注射器还在他手臂里
Snakebite injector still in his leg.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad!
拿除颤器 他不行了
Get the paddles! He's coding!
爸爸 爸爸 坚持住 好吗
Dad, Dad, stay with me, okay?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
也许...线索大♥师♥一直都是对的
So... maybe Cluemaster was right all along.
你很擅长解谜
You are good at puzzles.
EMILY AFTON: ♪ As an escape ♪
你是怎么发现我是蝙蝠女侠的
How did you put the pieces together that I was Batwoman?
卧底假面协会的时候
When we infiltrated False Face.
我在方向盘下面
I found the drive assist Battech
找到了蝙蝠驾驶辅助装置
under the steering console.
在你发现它不见之前
I had it analyzed and replaced
我就替换掉并且拿去分♥析♥了
before you even noticed it was missing.
里面有一条录音
It contained recorded audio
是关于你告诉卢克你希望自己在蝙蝠车里
of you telling Luke you wished you were in the Batmobile.
该死的
Damn.
我不是你的敌人 莱恩
I'm not your enemy, Ryan.
你是指 你不是蝙蝠女侠的敌人
You mean you're not Batwoman's enemy
毕竟我们都知道 几天以前
because we both know a few days ago
你还认为莱恩·怀尔德是一个没有前途的前科犯
you thought Ryan Wilder was an ex-con without a future.
现在我得说我错了
And I'm here to say I was wrong,
还有 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
用行动来证明
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表