剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
To grow the desert rose.
来吧 凯特应该就在这附近了
Come on. Kate's got to be around here somewhere.
我还在想这地方怎么能变得更糟呢
I was wondering how this place could suck harder.
你为什么跑到这来
Why are you even here?
来阻止你杀凯特
To stop you from killing Kate.
我不懂你为什么这么迷恋我妹妹
I don't know what this obsession is with my sister,
但我们的家庭伦理剧里没有你的戏份
but you're not part of our family soap, 'kay?
我懂了
I see.
你就要退场了
You're on your way out.
你没几个小时能活了
You've got a few hours left to live,
而你需要凯特重新上场
and you need Kate to tap back in
因为上帝不允许蝙蝠耳朵空闲五分钟
because God forbid the bat ears go unoccupied for 5 minutes!
然后你这种人就能杀死亲姐妹然后逍遥法外吗
So people like you can roam free and kill their own siblings?
别在这指手画脚的
Not to play monday morning quarterback,
但如果你不想我杀死凯特
But if you didn't want me to kill Kate,
你早该在有机会的时候就阻止我
you should have stopped me when You had the chance.
那我就不能跟着
Then I wouldn't have been able to follow
你这蠢蛋到这荒岛上来了
Your dumb ass to this godforsaken island.
追踪器是你放的
The tracker was you.
聪明
Clever girl.
就这
That's it?
我完美搞砸了你谋划了几个月的计策
I just royally screwed up a move you've been planning for months.
你现在就能直接了结我
You could end me right now,
可你对我却只剩一声长叹
but you just hit me with a loud sigh.
你已经半只脚踏进棺材了
You're already on death's door.
就顺其自然吧
Let's let nature run its course.
或许是你害怕了
Or maybe you're terrified.
害怕杀掉一只钻天鼠
Of killing a sky rat?
害怕杀掉你妹妹
Of killing your sister.
你近几个月都在使性子
You've been throwing the same tantrum for months,
毒害蝙蝠 袭击哥谭广场
poisoning bats, attacking Gotham Square,
天知道杀了多少人
killing god knows how many people
因为如果凯特要死
Because if Kate was gonna die
她也要以你的方式死去
she was gonna die your way,
而现在
and here you are
你想要的近在咫尺 然而...
moments away from getting what you want except...
这并不是你真正想要的 对吗
it's not actually what you want, is it?
你并不想找到凯特 然后杀了她
You don't want Kate back to kill her.
你只想找到她
You just want her back.
看来有人花了不少时间琢磨
Well, someone has spent an awful lot of time thinking
认定为弑母仇人的女孩
about the girl they blame for their mom's death.
你还记得你离开时对我说了什么吗
You remember what you said to me on your way out?
你说...
You said...
"不是我的错"
"It's not my fault,"
但你说的不是杀死我妈
but you weren't talking about killing my mom.
你只是在说自己为什么会变成这副模样
You were talking about why you are the way you are
因为你虽然邪恶和扭曲
because as dark and screwed up as you are,
可不管怎么样
at the end of the day,
你也是某个人的受害者...
you're a victim of somebody, too...
所以你仍未泯灭的那一丝人性
And that tiny sliver of humanity
是不会让你杀了自己妹妹的
won't let you kill your sister
因为杀了她就是你自己的错了
because then it is your fault.
如果你想要凯特 那就带走她吧
If you want Kate, she's yours.
你万里迢迢来到这 可不能空手而归
You've traveled too far to leave empty-handed.
只要有人对我施以善意
When someone does me a favor,
我一定会用善意回报
I always react in kind.
你帮了我 想要什么作为回报呢
What would you like in return for helping me?
我被下毒了
I've been poisoned.
为了治好我自己 我需要足够多的沙漠玫瑰
I want enough desert rose to cure myself.
-那就如你所愿 -而且我想带凯特·凯恩
- So be it. - And I want to take Kate Kane
回到哥谭市...
back to Gotham...
活的凯特
Alive.
你帮了我一件事
You gave me one thing.
公平起见 我也只能回报你一个请求
In fairness, I'm offering you the same.
要花还是要那个姑娘
The flower or the girl--
选一个吧
choose one.
我要花
The flower.
没问题
Done.
看来想要凯特就只能靠你了
I suppose that leaves Kate for you.
我受够你的把戏了 她到底在哪
Enough with the games. Where is she?
我可以带你去见她
I will bring you to her
只要你完成我们交易的最后一步
once you've fulfilled your end of the deal.
这是什么意思
What is this?
这是你的第二次机会
It's your second chance.
如果你想要凯特
If you want Kate,
你就必须杀死他
you're going to kill him,
真正的他
the real him.
是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗
Did you do this?
我什么都没跟她说过
I didn't tell her anything.
她什么都不必说
She didn't have to.
我们没收了她的手♥机♥
We confiscated her phone,
在手♥机♥里发现她搜索过在波托菲诺的
found a search for a charming, little shantytown
一个小贫民区 结果就抓到你了
in Portofino, and there you were.
这不是很感人吗
Isn't that precious?
她本来打算去找你的
She was going to come find you.
我一直想去看看他们那的小广场
I always wanted to see their piazzetta.
多么甜蜜感人的爱情故事
Such a sweet, little love story
可惜今天就要终结了
that ends today.
我给了蝙蝠女侠一次选择
I gave Batwoman a choice,
现在我也会给你一个选择的机会
and now I'll do the same for you.
你只能选择要一个人
You can have one--
奥希恩还是凯特
Ocean or Kate.
你应该盯着电脑看着信♥号♥♥是否恢复了
You're supposed to be watching for the feed to come back online.
没错 但没恢复
I am. It's not.
玛丽 那只是个盆栽
Mary, it's a plant.
这是莱恩的盆栽
It's Ryan's plant,
即使在她妈妈去世的那段时间
something she's managed to keep alive
她也努力照顾养活了下来
through her mother's death,
在她被冤入狱的那段时间也活了下来
through a prison sentence she doesn't deserve,
在那个假布鲁斯·韦恩想要杀她时也活了下来
through a fake Bruce Wayne trying to kill her,
而现在她去解救凯特了 我们都做了什么
and now she's off saving Kate just so we can do what,
送她出门吗
show her the door?
让凯特和莱恩一起回来确实是个大难题
Getting both Kate and Ryan back would be a great problem to have,
最主要是因为这说明她们必须能够
mostly because it would mean they survived
在这个九死一生的计划里存活下来
this Hail Mary of a plan.
那么保证这个盆栽能够活下来
Then keeping this alive is literally
就是我最起码能做到的事
the least I can do.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你是莎菲娅手下的众器
You're one of Safiyah's Many Arms.
我们的女王不喜欢被人跟踪
Our queen doesn't like to be followed.
好了 没事了
Ok. Ok. Oh.
去蝙蝠洞的电梯坏了
The elevator to the cave is out,
-我们只能走楼梯了 -等一下
- so we got to take the stairs. - Wait.
-等等等等 莱恩的盆栽 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, wait. Ryan's plant. - What about it?
我不能留下它
I can't leave it.
我们可以晚点再来拿
We can grab it later.
你想给她发张照片
You want to send her a picture,
问她觉得我们做得好不好吗
ask her if she thinks we're doing a good job?
莱恩一定希望咱俩能从职业杀手手下逃走
Ryan would want us to run away from a trained assassin.
她就只托付了我一件事 卢克
She asked me for one thing, Luke.
好吧 好了 玛丽 赶快去拿该死的盆栽
Ok. Ok. Fine, Mary. Just grab the damn thing.
好的
Fine!
要不我们剪刀 石头 布
Want to rock, paper, scissors it?
不
No!
为什么一定要杀了我
What is this even about?
有人诬陷我了吗
Some b.s. frame job?
你让她相信是我杀了她的小跟班
You made her believe I killed off
还炸飞了她妹妹乘坐的飞机
her little gang and blew up her sister's plane.
我为什么要离间你们俩
Why would I stir things up between you two?
你已经清除了我的记忆
Your little brain wipe worked.
在几周之前我甚至不知道有爱丽丝这个人
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表