剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我待会在解释
I'll explain later.
我猜你看到新闻了
I take it you're watching the news.
更像是新闻跑这来了
More like the news is here.
我的诊所里全都是
My clinic is filled with people missing chunks
缺胳膊少腿的人
of their bodies.
知道是谁在攻击他们吗
Any idea who's attacking them?
一批变异蛇毒的使用者
Users of a bad batch of snakebite.
它的化学成分改变了
The chemical makeup changed.
没有奥希恩和安琪莉可
False face doesn't know how to make it
假面协会不知道怎么制♥造♥蛇毒
without Angelique and Ocean.
新的厨师肯定即兴发挥了
New cooks must have improvised.
好吧 无论如何 它都
Well, whatever it is, it's resulted
导致了甲氧麻黄酮的剧烈飙升
in a mephedrone spike so intense
以至于改变了他们瞳孔的构造
that it's actually changed the composition of their pupils.
蛇毒能够接触到
Snakebite accesses the brain's memory storage
大脑中储存记忆的海马体
in the hippocampus.
我想这种新的配方使人们渴求记忆
I think this new recipe makes people crave memories,
不过由于一些主要突触点的失灵
but thanks to some major synaptic misfirings,
渴求的是别人的记忆
someone else's memories.
所以他们想吃大脑
And that's why they're eating brains.
我知道该怎么解决这个问题了
I think I know how to fix this.
听好 这种新型的蛇毒
Listen up. This new strain of snakebite
正在杀人
is killing people.
我们的任务是没收所有随身物品
Our task is to seize all paraphernalia
用非致命武力制♥服♥蛇毒使用者
and to subdue any users with nonlethal force
直到我们找到解药
until we can figure out a treatment.
所有的袭击都发生在哥谭长老会教堂附近
All the attacks occurred within a 4-block radius
四个街区的范围内
of Gotham Presbyterian.
我们推测第一批蛇毒的目标是
We think the original batch targeted the addicts
非法居住在教堂的那些瘾君子
squatting in that church.
比如乌鸦辖区外的
As in Gotham Presbyterian
哥谭长老会教堂
outside crows district?
不管是不是在乌鸦的辖区范围
Inside or outside crows districts,
他们都是无辜的市民
these are innocent citizens.
凯恩发布的命令
Kane issue this order?
指挥官目前没接电♥话♥
The commander isn't answering his phone at the moment.
看来他大概还不知道你刚刚被捕了吧
So he probably doesn't know that you were just arrested?
你难道不应该先请一天假
Shouldn't you at least take the day off
洗掉自己身上那监狱的臭味吗 摩尔
just to wash away the jailhouse stench first, Moore?
是代理指挥官 也就是你的长官
That's acting commander, as in your boss.
想试试我的底线吗 塔瓦洛夫
Want to test the limits of what that means, Tavaroff?
好吧 我们来修理一些僵尸吧 小伙子们
All right. Let's kick some zombie ass, boys.
按照玛丽说的 合适剂量的氯硝西泮
According to Mary, a controlled dose of clonazepam
会减缓大脑活动
will sedate brain activity,
中和甲氧麻黄酮的影响
which will neutralize the effects of the mephedrone
最终从身体内逼出蛇毒
and force the bad snakebite out of their systems.
好吧 可我们怎么一次性给那么多人注射呢
Ok. So how do we dose that many people all at once?
一次性
At once?
告诉我那是一把气♥枪♥
Please tell me that's a gas gun.
不完全是
Not exactly.
你一次只能注射一个人
You have to inject each person one at a time.
- 可那意味着... - 你马上就有
- But that means... - You're about to get
和恶心的食人魔们亲密接触的机会了
up close and personal to some truly nasty cannibals.
我以为你回来是为了杀她
I thought you came back to kill her.
现在你是她的男仆了
What, now you're her lackey?
差不多是这样
Something like that.
看来你找到了凯特的东西
I take it you found something of Kate's
能让我用来恢复她的记忆
that I can use to unlock her.
确实如此
Quite literally.
她摩托车的钥匙
The keys to her motorcycle.
你看...
You see...
我是一个学会走路 说话 穿少女文胸的
I was the first to walk, talk, wear a training bra,
不过说到骑摩托车
but when it came to riding bikes,
我亲爱的妹妹终于领先了
my dear sister was finally first.
凯特爱死她的蠢摩托了
Kate loved her stupid bike,
这些是她作为成年人的钥匙
and these were the keys to her one as an adult,
一个红色的奖品
a red triumph.
她的摩托车钥匙能激发
And what core feeling will
什么样的核心情感
her motorcycle keys provoke?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
凯特骑上摩托车就能获得自♥由♥
Kate rode her motorcycle to be free,
再也没有保护这座城市的负担
free from the burden of protecting this city,
再不用受到我父亲专横的支配
free from my father's overbearing grip,
再也不需要拯救她...
free from the burden of having to save her...
无可救药的姐姐
Irredeemable sister.
有希望
It's promising.
可是...
But...
我的客户找到我
My clients come to me,
希望我能治好他们爱人的
hoping I can reverse their loved ones'
痴呆或者阿尔茨海默病
dementia, Alzheimer's.
我警告他们 随着记忆的恢复
I warn them that with restored memory
回忆中的痛苦 悲伤和怨恨
comes a flood of remembered pain,
也会大量涌现
sorrow, and hatred.
我最明智的客户最终意识到
My smartest clients eventually realize
他们爱人所失去的记忆
that their loved ones' lost memories
可能是关于他们之间
were possibly the best thing that could have happened
发生过的最好的事
to the both of them.
你能理解吗 爱丽丝
Do you understand that, Alice?
你将得到的不会是你想要的那个妹妹
You won't be getting back the sister you want.
而是那个聪明到
You'll be getting back the girl smart enough
可以把一个疯子关进阿卡姆的妹妹
to lock up a psychopath in Arkham.
回答我的问题
Answer the question!
能成功吗
Will it work?
可以
Yes.
有了钥匙和凯特的触发词
Between the keys and Kate's trigger word,
很有希望
I'm optimistic.
不好意思 什么触发词
I'm sorry. What trigger word?
这能帮助她回忆起
This item will help her to remember
自己的内心是谁
who she is at heart,
不过恢复她的大脑就好像解谜一台电脑
but unlocking her brain is like decrypting a computer.
你需要密♥码♥
You need a password.
密♥码♥是什么
What is it?
不 不 不
No! No! No.
好了 各位 保持冷静
Ok, everyone. Keep your chill.
我是来帮你们的
I'm here to try to get you help.
说真的 伙计们 我不是来
Seriously, guys, I am not here to kick
踢你们的...屁♥股♥的 不过我还是会踢的
your ass... Booty, but I will if I have to.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠 请确认情况
Batcave to Batwoman. Status check.
一切正常
All good.
塔瓦洛夫 我怎么听到了枪声
Tavaroff, why do I hear gunfire?
塔瓦洛夫 听到了吗 停火
Tavaroff, do you copy? Hold fire.
抱歉 指挥官 他们已经没救了
Sorry, commander. They were a lost cause.
去找找他们留下的蛇毒
Let's find whatever snakebite they left.
我们收工吧
Let's wrap this up.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for this.
真不知道没有你我能怎么办
I don't know what I would have done without you.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
如果不是你和你的诊所
None of these people would be alive right now
他们人没有一个人能活下来
if it weren't for you and this clinic.
你想再次见到凯特和贝丝 是吗
You wanted to see Kate and Beth again, didn't you?
所以你一直注射蛇毒
That's why you kept using.
蛇毒给了你机会能弥补在她们身上犯下的错误
The snakebite let you redo all of the mistakes you made with them
还能让你重新来过
and gave you a do-over.
是啊 没错
Yeah. You're right.
我想再次见到凯特和贝丝
I wanted to see Kate and Beth again.
你想让我说些什么 爸爸
What do you want me to say, dad?
你想让我为你感到遗憾吗
Do you want me to feel sorry for you?
难道我就不想重新来过
You don't think that I wanted a do-over?
我和你一样失去了她们
I lost all the same people that you did.
我感受到和你一样的痛苦每天
I feel the same pain that you do every day,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表