剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
There's nothing to discuss.
去年 我们说过我们会斩草除根的
Last year, we said we'd drain the swamp
只要我们发现罗伯斯探员是受雇
once we discovered agent Robles was hired
杀害了卢修斯·福克斯
to kill Lucius Fox.
而现在我们又回到了原点
Now we're right back where we started,
另一个探员在另一起福克斯的案子上撒谎了
another crow lying about another Fox case.
你辞职还不到二十四小时
You quit less than 24 hours ago,
而你现在却走进我的办公室 告诉我
and then you come in here, and you tell me
我应该怎么做自己的工作
how to run my operation?
我只是请求再次调查案件的真♥相♥
I'm asking to reexamine the facts of the case.
两年以前 我追踪到一个强♥奸♥犯
Two years ago, I tracked down a rapist.
他袭击了几个女性 我们都知道是他干的
He attacked several women, we all knew he did it,
可是证据并不充分
but the evidence was circumstantial.
不足以在法庭上给他定罪
It wouldn't hold up in court,
所以当最后出现了一个铁证的时候
so when airtight evidence appeared at the last minute,
我没有质疑证据的来源
I didn't question where it came from
因为他有罪
because he was guilty.
我们把一个强♥奸♥犯关进了监狱
We put a rapist behind bars.
我知道我们做到了 但我们也打破了规则
I know we did, but we also bent the rules.
而我们又拯救了多少人呢
And how many lives have we saved?
我所说的是 如果证据能够凭空出现一次
All I'm saying is if evidence could appear out of thin air once,
就会有第二次
it can appear again.
从第一天起我就忠实于你
I have been loyal to you since day one.
五年了 从没质疑过你
5 years, no questions asked,
但是...一旦我看到了真♥相♥ 我就没法忽视它
but... once I saw the truth, I couldn't unsee it,
所以我请求你 长官
so I'm begging you, sir, please
请你在更多人丧命以前睁开双眼
open your eyes before anyone else has to die.
我到乌鸦的老巢了
Just landed in the crows nest.
收到 我已经黑进乌鸦的监视系统
Copy. Just hacked into the crows' camera feed.
在数据被清除之前你有六分钟时间
You've got 6 minutes before the data wipe activates.
卢克怎么样了
What about Luke?
已经开始行动了
It's in motion.
一点提示
So hot tip.
医院的咖啡实在太难喝了
Coffee at the hospital cafe is extra tragic,
不过我带来的是现磨的
but I brought these fresh.
我回来是想为我
I actually came back to apologize
先前的行为道歉的
for my behavior earlier.
我是指 “我是玛丽·汉密尔顿”
You know, "I'm Mary Hamilton."
我自以为我是谁呢...金·卡戴珊吗
Who do I think I am... Kimmy K, right?
你只是在做你的工作
You're just doing your jobs,
同时...
and...
还这么英勇
So heroically, too.
这个哥谭市
The entire city of Gotham
都得好好谢谢你们
owes you both a huge debt of gratitude.
我们也是
From us all.
这太愚蠢了
This is so stupid.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 我是卢克
Dad, it's Luke.
好吧 发生了什么
Ok. What is happening?
科学
Science.
生者的世界想把你拉回去
The land of the living is pulling you back.
重要器官稳定了 伤口正在愈合
Vitals are stabilizing, wounds are healing.
理论上 你明天就能下床跑步了
On paper, you could get up tomorrow and go for a jog.
你命可真大 朋友
You're about survive, my friend.
你准备留下来 还是离开
Now are you staying, or are you going?
因为如果你继续犹豫不决
Because if you wait much longer,
做决定的就不是你了
that decision is gonna be made for you.
我...
I'm...
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你想见我吗 指挥官
You asked to see me, commander.
是的
Yeah.
你能 帮我个忙吗 塔瓦洛夫
Can you, uh, help me with something, Tavaroff?
卢克·福克斯从来没有收到过超速罚单
Luke Fox never had so much as a speeding ticket,
违停罚单或是维修罚单
parking ticket, fix-it ticket.
维修罚单:因驾驶有损坏的车辆而遭到处罚
该死的 他甚至都没拖欠过账单
Hell, he's never even had a late payment on a bill.
像他那样的老好人怎么会沦落成
How does a guy like that suddenly graduate
一个持枪抢劫的侠盗猎车手呢
to GTA, robbery, and possession of a firearm?
我说不准 长官
I can't say, sir.
他醒来以后你必须审问他
You'll have to ask him when he wakes.
两天以前的蛇毒案
The snakebite case two days ago resulted
导致了将近十二人死亡
in nearly a dozen deaths.
摩尔探员的最终报告提到
Agent Moore's final report indicated
她请求使用非致命武力
requesting the use of nonlethal force
来控制蛇毒使用者
to subdue the users.
长官 可我的小队和我
Well, my crew and I were surrounded
被彻底失去理智的食人魔包围了
by cannibals high out of their mind, sir.
你本可以用催泪瓦斯 电击枪
Well, you could have used tear gas, stun guns.
拜托 我们有自己的武器库
Come on. This organization has its own damn armory.
如果每次我们开火以后
Well, if we had an IA investigation
都要受到内务部的调查
every time a firearm was discharged,
我们永远都没办法出外勤了 长官
we'd never make it back into the field, sir.
那如果我把所有你负责的案子都看一遍
And if I was to look at all your cases,
能找到多少类似这样的例子
how many of these instances would I find?
那你自己呢 指挥官
How many would we find in yours, commander?
比如在歌♥利亚体育馆朝蝙蝠女侠开火
What about lighting up batwoman at Goliaths Stadium?
乌鸦从来不会回避
The crows have never shied away
使用极端武力
from using extreme force.
这不是我创立乌鸦的初衷
That is not why I started the crows.
可我们现在就是这样了
Well, that's who we are now.
那么我们必须得花点时间好好审视一下自己了
Well, then maybe we need to take a long, hard look
看看乌鸦有没有存在的必要
at ourselves and ask if the crows deserve to exist.
与此同时 我需要你交出徽章和配枪
In the meantime, I want your badge, I want your gun,
然后离开这里
and I want you out of here.
你被停职了 直到我
You are sidelined until I can conduct
对你和你的小队
a full investigation into you
进行一个全面的调查
and your little posse.
如果你必须这么做的话 长官
If that's what you got to do, sir.
或许...如果能解决问题
Or maybe... we'll be just fine
我们就不会有事了
if we get rid of the problem.
-我到了 -很好 蝙蝠女侠
- I'm here. - Ok, batwoman.
根据报告
According to the report,
塔瓦洛夫的录像储存在815号♥堆栈
Tavaroff's footage will be in stack 815.
应该在你的右手边
It should be on your right.
我们不得不请你
We really need you to wait
回到访客大厅里
in the visitors' lounge.
我只是很高兴能像我爸爸请教
I'm just saying I am happy to consult my dad
更高效的方法
about better benefits.
我是说 你有勇气去冲锋陷阵
I mean, you bravely put yourselves in the line of fire,
而你的退休金却只有这些
and that's your pension?
说真的 我...
Seriously, I...
想想你的人生 想想你的选择
Think about your life, think about your choices
因为乌鸦伤害了像我朋友卢克
because the crows hurt people
这样的人 问问你自己
like my friend Luke, so just ask yourselves
在保护的到底是谁 好吗
who are you really protecting here, hmm?
玛丽·汉密尔顿 居然能在这见到你
Mary Hamilton, crazy seeing you here.
埃文·布莱克
Evan Blake.
我给你带了咖啡
I bought you a coffee.
你怎么不早说卢克这么可爱
You failed to mention Luke was a cutie pie.
沙漠玫瑰给到卢克了
Luke got the desert Rose.
-他醒了吗 -还没有
- Is he awake? - Not yet.
还有三分钟就到三点了
We're at 3 minutes to 3 A.M.
密♥码♥奏效了 我进去了
Password worked. I'm in.
很好
Good.
找到记录仪的文件了
Found the bodycam files.
-不好 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - Talk to me.
塔瓦洛夫的文件夹里有几百份文件
There's hundreds of files in Tavaroff's folder.
如果按时间顺序 应该找最近的
If it's by date, it'd be the last entry.
可它们不是按时间顺序排列的
They're not saved by date
乌鸦当然不会把事情变得很简单
because why would the crows make something easy?
在数据被毁掉以前你能找到卢克的吗
Can you get Luke's before it's destroyed?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表