剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
他想尽快把这个策略付诸实施
He'll want to get this into play quickly.
他确实也做到了 将球快速带到场中
And he does, then moves it quickly up the field.
他们想来一场更激烈的比赛
They're gonna need to play a far more attacking game...
卡帕拉齐先生
Mr. Capalaci.
宝贝 你点东西了吗
You order something, Sweetie?
先生 香槟
Champagne, sir.
我们没有点香槟
We didn't order champagne.
不 你家里的老婆点的
No. Your wife back home did.
她向你表达爱意
She sends her love.
你知道吗 如果他真的在乎【
You know, if he really cared, he'd have sprung
他就应该买♥♥个双人浴缸
for the soaking tub for two.
不要
No!
卡帕拉齐太太
Now Mrs. Capalaci,
是个不惜一切代价的女人
now there's a woman who spares no expense.
雇我可不便宜
I am not cheap,
外面有很多价格合理的打手
and there are plenty of reasonably priced hitpersons available
收拾不忠的丈夫
to handle a perfidious husband
还有他洗得满身泡泡的情妇
and his sudsy paramour.
这是一瓶纯的单一年份的香槟
This is a brute millesime.
我大可以随便拿一瓶
Now I could have just has easily picked up a bottle
便宜香槟
of the cheap stuff,
但卡帕拉齐太太坚持要上等的酒
but Mrs. Capalaci insisted on the finer vintage
因为她想让你知道
because she wanted you to know
比起她丈夫
that she was willing to spend more on you
她愿意在你身上"倾注更多"
than her husband was.
不要
No, no.
♪ 我的身体浮于汪♥洋♥ ♪
♪ My body lies over the ocean ♪
♪ 我的身体躺在海上 ♪
♪ My body lies over the sea ♪
♪ 我的身体浮于汪♥洋♥ ♪
♪ My body lies over the ocean ♪
♪ 把我的躯体还给我 ♪
♪ So bring back my body to me ♪
♪ 昨晚我枕着枕头时 ♪
♪ Last night as I lay... on my pillow ♪
♪ 昨晚我躺在床上时 ♪
♪ Last night as I lay on my bed ♪
在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
♪ 我梦见我的身体会一直在 ♪
♪ I dreamed that my body would have stayed ♪
看来某人就快要退休了
Well, look at who's getting close to retirement.
♪ 我的身体浮于汪♥洋♥ ♪
♪ My body lies over the ocean ♪
♪ 于汪♥洋♥ ♪
♪ The ocean ♪
♪ 我的身体躺在海上 ♪
♪ My body lies over the sea ♪
♪ 我的身体浮于汪♥洋♥ ♪
♪ My body lies over the ocean... ♪
♪ 把我的躯体还给我 ♪
♪ So bring back my body to me ♪
维克多·萨斯为您服务
Victor Zsasz at your service.
蝙蝠 女侠
第二季 第三集
《蝙蝠女的魔力》
-我要买♥♥蛇毒 -滚吧
- I'm looking for snakebite. - Get lost.
最近太常见到你了
Seen too much of you lately.
瘾大的人容易惹事
Tweakers bring heat.
别处买♥♥不到这么好的货
There's nothing like this out there.
省着点用
Go easy.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
落地稳的话 可以得十分
That would have been a 10 if you stuck the landing.
如果鞋子合脚 我当然可以完美着陆
I would have stuck the landing if the boots actually fit.
你应该知道我们的装备都是有限的吧
You know we don't have an inexhaustible supply of those, right?
大约一个一千美金吧
About a grand a piece.
现在已经四千了
We're at about 4 grand now?
太值了
Worth it!
这套战服是防弹的 笨蛋
The suit's bulletproof, Dumbass.
你是谁
Who are you?
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman.
你才不是蝙蝠女侠
You are not batwoman.
是吗
Is that so?
卢克 我需要一个帅气的反驳
Luke, I need a good comeback.
卢克
Luke?
抱歉 我想不出
Uh, sorry. Nothing's coming.
这样 算 解释 清楚 了吗
Does this...clear... things...up?
是你在响吗
Are--are you beeping?
是啥 是闹钟吗
What is that? Is that an alarm?
哥谭警局的追踪器 我得走了
Tag in the GCPD. I got to go.
你要去别的地方吗
You got somewhere else you need to be?
-没迟到 -并不是
- Not late. - Nope.
你可以缓12秒
You had a comfortable 12-second cushion
然后我就会撤销你的假释
before I would have had to revoke your parole
因为你错过了会面
for missing your appointment.
我想这就是说你找到了白天的工作
I assume that means you have a day job now.
早上好 哥谭
Good morning, Gotham.
我现在正看着在蝙蝠女侠复出之夜
I'm looking at a very distant, very fuzzy photo
拍到的一张远距离又非常模糊的照片
from the other night's Batwoman rally,
问个愚蠢的问题
and dumb question.
我们有新的蝙蝠女侠了吗
Did we get a new Batwoman?
更愚蠢的问题是她是黑人吗
Dumber question. Is she black?
别误会 我只是代表哥谭市
Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the representation in G-town,
但我漏掉什么了吗
but did I miss something?
看来你该去拍个CT
So it looks like you're due for a CT scan,
看看癌细胞对化疗的反应
see how the cancer is taking to the chemo.
有新的疼痛吗
Any new pain?
不太疼 没
Not too much, no.
其实我现在感觉精力充沛
I'm actually feeling pretty energetic.
那就好
That's great.
你的手♥机♥就要响了
Your phone is about to ring,
你要回答是
and the answer is yes.
洛葛仙妮 失陪一会
Roxanne, will you excuse me?
艾米 你能带洛葛仙妮去实验室吗
Hey, Amy. Can you help Roxanne to the lab?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
过来 你来这里做什么
Come. What are you doing here?
我正在看病
I'm in the middle of a consul--
很对不起 我只是...
I'm so sorry. I just--
我是玛丽·汉密尔顿
Mary Hamilton.
是的 我是据点酒吧的现任老板
Yes, I am the current owner of the Hold-Up.
莱恩·怀尔德的假释官 你好
Ryan Wilder's parole officer. OK. Hi.
我是否雇了莱恩当酒保
Did I just hire Ryan for a bartending position?
是的 她切水果的技能
Yes. Yes. I was very impressed
让我印象深刻
by her... fruit slicing abilities.
好的 稍后再聊
Yeah. OK. Talk to you soon.
假释犯什么时候开始可以在酒吧上班了
Since when can parolees work at a bar?
她是因为我找不到工作而破例的
She is making an exception because I can't get a job.
这样最好 因为在据点酒吧上班
Well, this is perfect because working at the Hold-Up
不会让大家以为你是那谁
will detract people from thinking you're you know who,
也能解释为什么我们总是在一起
and it'll explain why we'll be hanging out together all the time.
总是
All the time?
卢克说过我只是替班 直到凯特回来为止
Luke said I'm only keeping the suit warm till Kate gets back.
你说得好像她不会回来了
You make it seem like she's not.
到底什么情况
Which one is it?
我得回去看病人了
I have to get back to my patients.
我会给酒吧经理打电♥话♥
I'll call the bar manager
告诉她你要去参加培训
and let her know you're coming in for training.
假面社团正在兜售一种新型可注射性的
The False Face Society is peddling a new injectable,
蛇毒
snakebite.
这是一种会让人上瘾的迷幻剂
It's an addictive psychedelic
由蘑菇和稻草人的恐惧毒气混合而成
made from mushrooms and Scarecrow's fear toxin.
查查假面社团的老大是什么人
Figure out the False Face chain of command.
我不允许这种事在我的城市扎根
I am not letting this get a foothold in my city.
谢谢 好的
Thanks. Got it.
长官 飞机失事调查人员送来的
Sir, from the crash investigators.
凯特的手♥机♥
Kate's cell phone.
怎么了 长官
What is it, sir?
我需要密♥码♥才能打开 摩尔探员也许知道
I need a password for this thing. Agent Moore might know.
你见到她了吗
Have you seen her?
你错了美丽的日出
You missed a gorgeous sunrise.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我在我该在的地方
Well, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be,
虽然我有点惊讶他们居然把你也带来了
although I'm a little surprised they got you a companion ticket.
看来他们需要有人回去报告我的死讯
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表