剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
上次之后你俩说过话吗
Have you two spoken since?
我不想让她变成她妈那样
I refuse to let her turn into her mother.
凯瑟琳在汉密尔顿做了很多不正当的事情
Catherine cut a lot of corners at Hamilton.
看看我们落了个什么下场
Look where it got us.
看来是没有了
I'll take that as a no.
合成粒细胞
Synthetic granulocytes.
天啊
My god.
现在注射给病人B
Now injecting them in patient B,
患有相似癌症的80岁男性
An 80-year-old male with a similar cancer.
我们的假设是新的疗法
Our hypothesis is that the new solution
罗杰斯医生
Dr. Rogers!
线索就到这了
So much for our lead.
我们在24小时之后再查看进展
So we'll check back in 24 hours and look for progress.
帮帮忙 冷静点 保持呼吸
Help! Just calm down, breathe.
里面需要帮忙
We need help in here!
保持呼吸
Try to breathe.
我们这是碰上了什么事
What the hell are we dealing with?
莱恩 能听见我说话吗
Ryan, can you hear me?
氪星石比两美元的龙舌兰还上头
This kryptonite gives a worse hangover than $2.00 tequila.
等等 我是怎么回来的
Wait. How did I get back here?
我和卢克在安琪莉家楼下找到的你
Luke and I found you outside of Angelique's. Yeah.
但好消息是 我开了一次蝙蝠战车
But good news--I got to drive the batmobile.
坏消息是
Bad news--
雨刷器和火箭发射器的按钮长得太像了
the wipers button and the rocket launchers Look very similar.
应该贴好标签
Someone should label those.
你干什么了
What did you do?
应该是我问你吧 小姐
I should be asking you that, missy.
你为什么穿着蝙蝠战衣去安琪莉家
Why'd you go to angelique's in the batsuit?
我需要找到奥希恩的线索
I needed a lead on Ocean.
你都快死了
You're dying, and you waste
你还要浪费最后一丝力气去找他
your last gasps of energy on him?
不是的 如果能找到奥希恩就能找到爱丽丝
No. I find Ocean, I find Alice
这样我才能送她上西天
so I can hear her last gasp.
-莱恩 -别说了 我不要就这么死去
- Ryan. - No. I am not going down
我一定要给我们俩的妈妈复仇
without getting justice for both of our moms.
我们先给你补充点水分
Let's just get some more fluids in you first,
然后再聊有关...遗愿的事
and then we can talk... bucket list.
我们真的需要那张地图
这里是罗杰斯的办公室
This is Rogers' office.
我们调查了所有死者
We looked into the deceased,
他们似乎都曾参与过
and everyone seems to have been involved
和沙漠玫瑰有关的实验
in the experiments with the desert rose.
我猜他们想制♥造♥出更多但是失败了
My guess is they were trying to create more and failed.
科尔雅拿岛就派出了杀手来掩藏行踪
Coryana sent their assassins to cover their tracks.
我记得莎菲娅称他们为死亡众器
I believe Safiyah calls them the Many Arms of Death.
但愿他们还没找到罗杰斯偷走的地图
Let's just hope they didn't find the map that Rogers stole.
那地图一定就在这附近
It has to be around here somewhere.
等等
Hang on.
找到了
Bingo.
最好别追查了 莎菲娅
他们先找到了地图
They beat us to it.
长官
Sir.
他们抓走了我的凯特 该死
They have my Kate, damn it.
我不能接受像这样再失去一个女儿了
I can't stand losing another daughter like this.
我被关在那个牢房♥里时
When I was being held in that cell,
我父亲和妹妹都来找过我
my father and sister came looking for me.
他们告诉我如果我敢出声我的家人就会被打死
I was told if I made a sound they'd be shot,
可是凯特 我的 我的双胞胎妹妹
but Kate, my, um-- my twin,
她还是找到了我的牢房♥
she found my cell,
当时我听到她把手放到了门上
and I heard her put her hand on the door,
所以我也把手放了上去
so I did the same,
我就安静地站在那...默默祈祷
and I just stood there silently...praying
她能够...
that she would...
感觉到我
feel me.
但她却没感觉到
And she never did?
你问过我为什么想要复仇
You asked why I want revenge.
那是因为我没办法忘记那个时刻
It's because I can't forget moments like that.
那就不要忘记
Then don't,
可是你真的想要把你的余生
but do you really want to spend
耗费在让她道歉这件事上吗
the rest of your life trying to get her to apologize?
因为这件事不该这么解决
Because that's not how this works.
她是你的妹妹
She's your sister.
她会用每一分每一秒
She will spend every waking moment
努力补偿你 挽回你
trying to fix it, to fix you,
但她却做不到
and she can't.
最后的结果只是如此而已
Only you can do that.
你逃出来了 你已经获得了第二次的机会
You got out, you got your second chance.
让过去过去吧
Let it go.
开心起来
Be happy.
你说得真是太...
You make that sound so...
太轻松了
so easy.
本就如此
It is.
至少现在是了
At least it is now.
沙漠玫瑰的枝蔓
Desert rose snips.
我打算种下它们 培育出来
I'll plant them, nurture them,
用血浇灌让它们开花
feed them blood so they bloom.
用不了多久 所有人都能用上这种神奇的药
Pretty soon, all of mankind will have its miracle drug,
到那时我就有钱可以环游世界了
and I'll have money to travel the world.
你不应该留下那些东西
You are not supposed to have those.
莎菲娅告诉我们不能做的事太多了
There's a lot Safiyah tells us we can't have.
我想做你曾经做到的事
I want to do what you did.
我想要逃走 我想要重新开始
I want to escape, I want to start over
我想要体验这个岛之外的生活
and experience life outside this island.
我还想要你跟我一起走
And I want you to come with me.
你愿意用生命去保护的男人
The man you were willing to change your life for,
那个给了你第二次重生机会的人
the one person who offered you a second chance
让你逃离过去的人
and freedom from your past
就是莎菲娅说服你
is the same man Safiyah convinced you to stab
刺穿心脏的那个人
through the heart.
抱歉 就这个吗
I'm sorry. That's it?
这就是你为我保留的最大悬念
That's your big mic drop moment?
"没想到吧 你杀的那个人
"Surprise! You killed your soul mate
就是你不记得的灵魂伴侣"
that you don't even remember."
好吧 我在冰柜里找到了我妈的头
Yeah. I found my mother's head in a freezer,
所以如果你想要吓到我的话
so if you're trying to shock me,
你得找些更猛的料给我听才行
you're gonna have to do a little better than that.
地图没了 莎菲娅的手下先找到了 非常抱歉 玛丽
你应该给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥
你难道不应该躺着休息吗
Don't you think you should be lying down?
安琪莉可说过 他在立体丛林里
Angelique said he grew shrooms
种致幻蘑菇 那就说明他需要某种
in a concrete jungle, meaning he would need
很大的室内空间种植植物
some type of indoor forest.
那说明在那附近的湿度一定很高
That means a neighborhood with a high moisture level.
-应该在水域的北边 -等等 什么
- North side by the water. - Wait. What?
他必须要把所有窗户遮住
He'd have to block out his windows,
这样才不会引起别人的怀疑
wouldn't want questions asked,
所以他需要非常大量的电
and he'd have to draw a crapload of power
来为生长灯提供能源
for all those grow lamps.
生长灯
Oh! The grow lamps.
莱恩 你必须休息
Ryan, you need to lie down.
我必须找到爱丽丝
I need to find Alice.
不行 我 我不能让你杀了爱丽丝
No. I--I can't let you kill Alice.
你爱你妈吗
Do you love your mom?
我当然爱
Of course I do.
那你相信我们在这所做的一切吗
Do you believe in what we do here?
你知道我相信的
You know I do.
那为什么我们要站在这个标志面前
Then how can we stand behind this symbol
声称我们为正义而战
and claim we fight for justice
为受害者发声
and we stand up for victims
我们要保护自己的街道
and we protect our streets
但同时任由一个连环杀人疯子逍遥法外
with a legitimate serial-killing psychopath out there,
让她好好活着
living, breathing,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表