剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
用伸缩棍
Use the bo staff.
既然我们还要等一会才有的玩
While we're all waiting for something to happen,
不如我先给你来杯喝的吧
can I make you a drink?
侧面有一个隐藏的按钮
There's a button hidden on the side.
也就是说你是继任女侠
So I take it you're the replacement.
原来那位怎么了
What happened to the old one?
她被杀了
She get killed,
还是说你就像萨米·黑格
or are you like Sammy Hagar
1985年萨米·黑格替代大卫成为Van Halen的第二任主音歌♥手
取代了好比大卫·李·罗斯的她
to her David Lee Roth?
你想搞清楚我的真实身份是哪个白妞
You're looking at me wondering which old white guy I am?
现在的孩子都不知道历史了
Ugh. Kids today. No sense of history.
是啊 我才不会费心去想某个变♥态♥
Yeah. Not gonna sweat some freak who uses
用自己的皮肤磨刀
his skin as a knife sharpener.
至少用的是我自己的皮肤
Well, at least It's my skin
因为 我只是想实话实说
because--and i'm only being honest--
你似乎对你自己的皮肤非常不自信
you don't seem very comfortable in yours.
就好像...
It's like...
竭力想变成另一个人
trying to pass for somebody else.
这身破衣服又不是我设计的
I didn't design the damn suit.
看得出来
Heh. I can tell
因为我在你身上看不到蝙蝠女侠的感觉
because I don't see the Batwoman in you,
这可能是因为你和蝙蝠女侠完全不搭
then maybe that because I don't see you in Batwoman.
你想知道我看到了什么吗
You want to know what I see?
是肩扛式地对空导弹吗
Is it a shoulder-fired surface-to-air missile?
该死 不
Oh, hell, no!
368825名单
我从一栋爆♥炸♥的大楼里逃出来
I dove out of a flaming building
就是为了一个名单
just for a list of names?
一个战绩斐然的杀手
Just a prolific hitman
有一个这么长的名单
with a long list of names.
没人觉得有点恶心想吐吗
Anyone else have a pit in their stomach?
我们先来搞清楚他们都是谁
Let's figure out who they are first.
詹妮特·埃文斯是...
Janet Evans is...
一个九年级的生物老师
a ninth grade biology teacher.
保罗·阿金斯...管道工
Paul Akins...plumber.
贾马尔·沃克...证券经纪人
Jamal walker... stock broker.
我 我不明白 这些人毫无关系啊
I--I don't get this. I'm not seeing a connection.
我们保护不了这上面的所有人
There's no way we can protect all these people.
要是我们不用保护呢
What if we don't have to?
萨斯不用去找活干 活会找上门
Zsasz doesn't find work, work finds him,
这说明是有人雇他去拿到这张名单的
meaning someone hired him to get this list.
我们搞清楚他的雇主是谁
We figure out who he works for,
然后阻止他们就好了
and we stop them.
-怎么搞清楚 -我去问他
- But how? - I ask him.
因为上次他对你无话不谈吗
Because he really opened up to you the last time.
不是以蝙蝠女侠的身份去 以莱恩的身份去
Not as Batwoman. As Ryan.
你疯了吗 一个职业杀手
Are you insane? Why would a hitman
为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥自己的雇主
rat out his employer?
不过他确实认识你本人
But he does know who you are
至少是你的部分身份
or at least of you peripherally,
那还是值得一试的
so it's worth a shot.
可你也可能成为他
Or you become a tally mark
右边眉毛上的一道新疤
over his right eyebrow.
但我也可能搞清楚他的雇主
Or I find out who hired him.
你是个亿万富翁 对吧
You're a billionaire, right?
你身家里有多少可以变现
How much of that is liquid?
其它地方还有很多空座
Plenty of open seats elsewhere.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
我跟安琪莉可·马汀好过
I dated Angelique Martin.
你是安琪莉可的前女友
You're Angelique's ex?
那无论如何
Then by all means,
你都可以留下来 想干什么随意
stay and do whatever you want.
只要别告诉我你和她互动的细节就好
Just don't do to me what you did to her.
所以你知道我
So you do know me.
我知道你伤了她的心
I know you broke her heart.
要是我说太多了我向你道歉
Apologies if I'm overstepping.
我只是超爱女同的爱恨情仇
I'm just a sucker for lesbian drama.
她对我很不好
Heh heh. She was bad for me.
这样你才会知道是真爱
That's how you know it's love.
外面有人说
Word on the street
你的上一单活不太顺利啊
your last job went sideways.
所以说你现在有空接新活了
That mean you're available for hire?
你想要我杀了你的前任
You want me to kill your ex?
我想要你干掉爱丽丝
I want you to take out Alice.
她的仙境帮杀了我妈
Her Wonderland Gang killed my mom.
不顺利并不意味着我的工作结束了
Sideways doesn't mean my job's over.
所以我要竞价的对手是谁
So whose price do I need to beat?
我是杀手不是线人
I don't kill and tell.
卢克 嗅探器和他的手♥机♥够近吗
Luke, did I get the sniffer close enough to his phone?
够了 收集了他全部的数据
Yep. Vacuumed up all his data
还附带了三层加密
along with 3 layers of encryption.
我查他最近联♥系♥人的这段时间你先不要有动作
Stand by while I burrow through his most recent contacts,
而且
And...
这位神秘客人是
The mystery client is...
莎菲娅
Safiyah.
我知道你想让我当坏人
I know you want me to be a bad person,
但我不是
but I'm not.
我没杀你妹妹
I didn't kill your sister.
我绝不希望有人注意到我的小岛
Last thing I'd ever do is draw attention to my island.
为什么我有张你写的纸条和你说的恰恰相反
Then why do I have a note signed by you saying otherwise?
那肯定是我了 被你发现了爱丽丝
Oh, then by all means, you got me Alice.
写着我名字的纸条
My name was on a note.
那是谁炸的
Then who blew it up?
很明显是一个觉得你对我依然很重要的人
Clearly someone who thought you still matter to me.
去年我和你的手下合作过 狙枪仔
Last year, I worked With one of your men, the Rifle.
用一个能杀死蝙蝠女侠的武器
Traded a weapon designed to kill batwoman
换了一瓶你的沙漠玫瑰血清
in exchange for a vial of your desert rose serum.
只是我食言了
Only I reneged on my end,
给了他一个坏的设备
Handed over a broken piece of technology.
继续说 我很想知道故事的结尾
Go on. I'm dying to know how this ends.
为了报复 你消灭掉了我整个帮派
You killed my entire gang in retaliation.
你还有帮派
You have a gang?
-有过 -杀走狗
- Had. - Killing lackeys.
听着就无聊
Sounds tedious.
或是赶尽杀绝
Or thorough.
如果我要赶尽杀绝 为什么你还能站在这里
If I was being thorough, why are you standing here?
所以为什么爱丽丝还活着
So why is Alice still alive?
莎菲娅以自己是个公平公正的领导者而自豪
Safiyah prides herself on being a fair and just ruler.
莎菲娅收留了她 把她培养成了一名战士
Safiyah took her in, groomed her to be a soldier,
并且向她保证了永世的庇佑和健康
And promised her an eternity of protection and health.
但是爱丽丝一心想要毁掉哥谭的凯恩一家
But Alice had her heart set on destroying the Kane family back in Gotham.
所以我来猜猜
So let me guess.
爱丽丝背叛了她
Alice betrayed her?
爱丽丝违反了岛上最基本的原则
Alice broke the cardinal rule of the island.
她曾经逃跑并且带走了一只沙漠玫瑰
She tried to leave and take a desert rose flower with her.
我已经原谅了你多年前的所作所为
I've forgiven you for what you did all those years ago...
所以要原谅你犯下的这件事可更加不易
Which is why it's going to be much harder forgiving you for this.
你向全世界揭露了沙漠玫瑰的秘密
You exposed the secret of the desert rose to the world.
我是科里纳这座花♥园♥的守卫者
Coryana is the garden, and I am its keeper.
我的家人一生都在保护这个秘密
My family has dedicated lifetimes to protecting its secret.
历史上有很多带着错误观念前来的殖民者
History is littered with colonizers who come with their false ideals
为了他们的利益而掠夺
And pillage for their own profit--
非洲的钻石贸易 中东的石油
The African diamond trade, oil in the middle east.
科里纳也一样
Coryana is no different.
我们的花♥园♥将被破坏
Our garden will be ravaged,
我们平静的花♥园♥将不复存在
And our peaceful island will cease to exist.
或许在你炸毁我妹妹的飞机之前
Well, maybe you should have thought about that
你就应该想到这一点
before you blew up my sister's jet.
我没有炸毁她的飞机
I didn't bring down her jet.
那我也没有向世界揭露沙漠玫瑰的秘密
And I didn't expose the secret Of the desert rose to the world.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表