剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Let her keep Safiyah's thug.
纳皮尔方面我们有了新线索
We got a new lead on the Napier--
埃文·布莱克 凯特的老朋友
Evan Blake, old friend of Kate's
是哥谭艺术圈的常客
and a fixture on the Gotham art scene.
他刚刚从柏林飞回来
Just flew back from a trip to Berlin.
几年前因为剽窃艺术作品被捕
He was caught a couple of years ago
强制支付了赔偿
with plundered artifact and forced to pay restitution.
换句话说 他有可能是收藏家组织中
In other words, a likely member of the Collective
有可能合作的成员
who might cooperate.
指挥官 你低估了我们的交情
Commander, you're underselling our entire origin story.
凯蒂·凯恩救过我
Katie Kane saved my life.
-是吗 -哥谭预科
- Really? - Gotham Prep.
初二的时候
It's eighth grade,
冬季舞会简直就是一场多元宇宙瓦解危机
and the winter formal is a multiverse shattering crisis
因为我要假装自己是直男
because I'm "straight."
凯特是我唯一的办法
Kate was way out by then,
我暗恋的对象很烂
I had this tragic crush,
我就邀请她去参加舞会了
and I asked her to the dance.
我相信她当时一定很想翻白眼
I'm sure she wanted to roll her eyes so hard,
但是她却以圣人般的优雅气度
but with the grace of a saint,
答应了我
she said yes.
这是我唯一一次听人把年少的凯特
The only time you'll ever hear teenage Kate
描述成圣人
described as a saint.
我爸妈带我去接她
My parents take me to pick her up,
凯特穿着度身定制的天鹅绒西装
and Kate is jaw-dropping
让人瞠目结舌
in this tailored velvet suit,
散发着一种同性恋的自信
just radiating queer confidence.
而我像季风一样泪如雨下
I on the other hand dissolve into a monsoon of tears.
凯特带我跑到她的卧室
Kate races me up to her bedroom,
我们把话都说开了
and we go through the whole thing.
"我是同性恋" "我知道"
"I'm gay." "I know."
我们去了舞会
We make it to the dance,
我就这样出柜了
and I came out by default
因为我穿了凯特的亚历山大·麦昆单肩迷你裙
because I wore Kate's Alexander McQueen off-the-shoulder mini,
引起了很多人的疑问
which begged a lot of questions,
但我再也不害怕了
but I wasn't afraid anymore.
我全身散发着光芒
I was glowing,
结果凯特却甩了我去和玛姬·沃森亲热
and then Kate ditched me to make out with Maggie Watson.
她就是这样的
Sounds like our girl.
所以你们要我帮忙找到凯特
So you need my help with Kate's disappearance.
尽管说
I'm here for you.
凯特当时在寻找一件艺术品
Kate was looking for a piece of artwork,
而这件物品也许让她
something that may have gotten her
被一些非常危险的人抓走了
on the wrong side of someone very dangerous.
我们的想法是如果我们找到了那件物品
Our theory is if we find the item
也许就能找到抓她的人
it will lead us to her captor.
你们找对艺术内行人了
Well, you've come to the right art snob.
我曾经是哥谭古物博物馆的主任
I was senior editor at the Gotham Museum of Antiquities,
我给自己的私人藏品策展
I curate my own private collections,
所有的物品都涉及过
I've got my hands in a bit of everything.
我们知道 摩尔探员你说吧
Yeah. We know. Agent Moore.
凯特当时在找杰克·纳皮尔的一副油画
Kate was looking for a canvas painted by Jack Napier,
他外号♥小丑
Alias the Joker.
你知道的对吧
You're aware of it, yes?
我知道这个传说
I know the legend.
神经病恶人闯入别人家
Psychotic evildoer breaks into home,
在大厅把屋主的内脏肆意溅洒的旧油画上
splashes homeowner's guts all over some old painting in the foyer
将其称之为现代艺术
and calls it modern art.
要我说这有点离谱了
It's a bit on the nose if you ask me.
更别说非法购买♥♥销♥售♥或是拥有
Not to mention illegal to buy, sell, or possess
因为油画是在犯罪现场被偷走的
Since it was stolen from an active crime scene.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在不是应该有刺眼的灯光照着我的眼睛吗
Should there be a harsh light shining in my eyes right now?
因为我认识的凯特根本不关心艺术
Because the Kate I knew never gave a crap about art,
我也很多年没见过她了
and I haven't spoken with her in years.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
你是收藏家组织的成员
that you're affiliated with the Collective.
如果你帮我们牵线搭桥
We'll work to get you full immunity
我们会帮你争取豁免权
if you help us make contact.
什么样的豁免权 摩尔小姐
Immunity from what, Ms. Moore?
我完美无过
I'm a perfect angel.
你不是她的朋友吗
I thought you were her friend.
我爱凯蒂 但这感觉像是个圈套
I love Katie, but this feels like entrapment.
如果你们需要再和我联♥系♥
If you need to contact me again,
请找我的律师
I'll refer you to my lawyers.
我要埃文所有的设备里都装上我们的东西
I want all our tech inside every device Evan owns,
全天候不间断跟踪
round-the-clock revolving tails.
是的 长官
Yes, sir,
但是有更容易找到科尔雅拿岛位置的办法
but there could be an easier way to locate Coryana--
找蝙蝠女侠帮忙
with Batwoman's help.
让我去找她 去见她的囚犯
Let me ask her for access to her prisoner.
蝙蝠女侠也好 接替我女儿位置的人也好
Batwoman or whoever it is who stepped in for my daughter,
我是绝对不会向她卑躬屈膝的
I am not gonna grovel at her feet.
那就让我来做
Then let me do it
或者至少客气地问
or at least ask nicely
因为爱丽丝会用比卑躬屈膝更恶毒的手段
because Alice will do a lot worse than grovel
先我们一步找到凯特
to find Kate before we do.
哥谭市伯恩赛德旅馆和酒馆
奥希恩
Ocean.
你好
Hi.
很肯定自己见过某个人怎么说
What do you call it when you're sure you've met someone...
你确定你们从来没见过吗
You're sure you've never met?
缓期执行
A stay of execution.
♪ 今晚满月 我在嚎叫 ♪
♪ There's a full moon, I'm howlin' tonight ♪
♪ 玫瑰花刺 染上血色 ♪
♪ And there's a-blood on the thorn of a rose ♪
加冰伏特加
Vodka on the rocks.
♪ 我觉得你今晚会爱上我 ♪
♪ Think you're gonna love tonight ♪
♪ 听着姑娘 我认为你应该知道 ♪
♪ Listen, girl, well, I think you should know ♪
刚从哥谭回来吗
Visiting from Gotham?
怎么了 我看起来很郁闷吗
Why? Do I look depressed?
你表现出了城市老鼠的复杂沧桑
You've got the sophistication of a city mouse.
老鼠 哪壶不开提哪壶
Mouse. Touchy subject.
你难道不觉得老鼠很可爱吗
Don't you think mice are cute?
我的生活中曾经有一只老鼠
I had a Mouse in my life.
他就像我的亲兄弟一样
I loved him like a brother,
但当他开始拖我的后腿
and when he started holding me back
阻止我完成梦想的时候 我杀了他
from my dreams, I killed him.
该死
Shoot. Um...
好像轮到我去...
I think it's my turn to, uh...
♪ 你最好再等等 ♪
♪ You better wait ♪
♪ 在你心如死灰之前 ♪
♪ Before your heart is turned to slate ♪
这是我见到他识趣走人最快的一次了
That is the fastest I've ever seen him take the hint.
我能和你一起喝吗
Can I join you
免得他又想再来搭讪
in case he decides to try it again?
我相当确定他现在估计已经在另一个县了
Pretty sure he's in the next county by now,
不过还是欢迎你过来
but by all means.
上一次我来这是为了见蝙蝠女侠
Last time I came here to meet a batwoman,
但气氛...完全不一样
the vibes... were different.
拜托千万别说找我来这是为了约炮
Please say this isn't a booty call.
虽然我不知道你为什么认为
Look. I don't know where you got this idea
所有的乌鸦都是混♥蛋♥
that all Crows are bastards,
但我们的人正在尝试改变现状
but some of us are trying to make a difference.
可据我所知 当乌鸦一起行动的时候
Well, in my experience, when the Crows fly together,
出人命是必然的
they call it a murder for a reason.
我想跟你做笔交易
I want to offer you a deal.
我们给你提供有关莎菲娅和科尔雅拿岛所有信息
You get everything we know about Safiyah and Coryana,
你让我们接触你扣押的人
and we get access to your prisoner.
这样你就可以要了他的狗命
So you can beat him within an inch of his life.
他是一个知道凯特被关在哪里的杀人犯
He's a murderer who knows where Kate's being held.
-我会考虑的 -你应该尽一切能力
- I'll think about it. - You should be doing
去帮助救出凯特
everything in your power to help Kate.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表