‐ What are you, a hustler?
我写了一本书 关于一个骗子
I wrote a book about a hustler
他最后和克格勃的头头上♥床♥了
who ends up sleeping with the head of the KGB
然后成为中情局局长
and then becomes head of the CIA.
这听起来真棒
‐ That sounds awesome.
我想读那本书
I'd like to read that.
我会给你寄一份副本
‐ I'll send you a copy.
你和我在一起是在浪费时间 我已经结婚了
You're wasting your time with me; I'm married.
等等
‐ Wait.
我认识你
I know you.
你是那个在书店读书的作者 对吗
You're the author that was doing the reading
在书店的那个作者 对吗
at the bookstore, right?
你在那里吗 呃 嗯 没有
‐ Were you there? ‐ Uh, well, no.
他们 呃他们不再让我进去了
They, uh‐‐they don't let me in there anymore
因为我偷了那本 "傻瓜剧本 "的书
after I stole the, uh, "Screenplay for Dummies" book
他们就不再让我进去了 但是..,
a while back, but, uh,
我从窗户里看到你了
I saw you through the window.
你也写作
‐ You write too?
偶尔 但不像你
‐ Ah, sometimes, but not like you.
你是一个真正的出版作家
You're, like, a real published author.
独♥立♥出版的
‐ Self‐published.
嘿 我是说
‐ Hey, I mean,
光是完成一本书就很了不起了 对吗
just finishing a book's a big deal, right?
让我请你喝一杯
‐ Let me buy you a drink.
好的
‐ Yeah.
我知道他们说任何人都可以成为一个作家
‐ I know they say that anyone can be a writer,
因为你要做的就是坐下来写作
because all you have to do is sit down and write,
但这并不能使你成为一个作家
but that doesn't make you a writer any more
就像一个玩接球的孩子就一定是球手
than a kid playing catch is a ballplayer
或精♥子♥捐赠者就一定是父亲
or a sperm donor is a dad.
我知道我不是世界上最伟大的作家
I know I'm not the greatest writer in the world.
我的意思是 我的很多东西都是垃圾 但是...
I mean, a lot of my stuff is schlock, but...
我是一个作家;我知道我是
I'm a writer; I know I am.
我不能停止
I can't stop.
即使它破坏了我的婚姻
Even if it wrecks my marriage,
即使我因此而破产
even if I go broke doing it,
即使我从来没有卖♥♥过一本书
even if I never sell a book,
这是我的职业
it's who I am.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you have any cocaine?
我一直想试试 而你看起来像个瘾君子
I always wanted to try it, and you look like a drug addict.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没关系
‐ Oh, none taken.
因为我确实是 嗯
'Cause I am. ‐ Mm.
但是 没有可♥卡♥因♥ 但是...
‐ But, um, no, no coke. But...
我有更好的东西
I've got something better.
给我一杯血腥玛丽
‐ Give me a Bloody Mary.
嘿 伙计 你看起来不太妙
‐ Hey, dude, you don't look good.
我觉得不舒服
‐ I feel sick.
我觉得凯伦那个婊♥子♥让我得了支气管炎
I think that bitch Karen gave me bronchitis or something.
你确定 因为她说
‐ You sure? 'Cause she says
她已经有一段时间没有生病了
she hasn't been sick in a while.
我要吐了
‐ I'm gonna puke.
我太高兴了
‐ I'm so happy.
毒品就是这样的
‐ Uh, yeah, that's the drugs.
我还想要更多
‐ Then I want more.
你懂吗
‐ Yeah, you see,
它并不是真的那样的
it doesn't really work that way.
第一次是最好的 然后
First time's the best, and then, uh,
你永远会追寻那份兴奋
you end up chasing that high forever,
而你永远也抓不住它
and you never catch it.
那是废话
‐ That's some bullshit.
你懂吧 我
‐ Uh, you know, I, uh‐‐
我知道有人能给你别的东西
I know someone that can give you something else.
能让你永远幸福的东西
Something that can make you happy forever.
你为什么不接受呢
‐ How come you're not taking it?
因为它 呃... 它不适合我
‐ 'Cause it's, uh‐‐ it's not for me.
它只对你这样的人有效
It only works for people like you.
艺术家
Artists.
我们已经等了半个小时了
We've been waitin' half an hour.
我想先看看这个
‐ I wanted to read this first.
你很有天赋
You have talent.
谢谢你 我费尽心思也没有在
‐ Thank you. ‐ Took everything in me
与乔治 玛莎和本 富兰克林的三人行中
not to rub one out during that threesome
擦出火花
with George and Martha and Ben Franklin.
我发现身材较胖的男人
‐ I've always found heavier‐set men
是非常有吸引力的
to be extremely attractive.
米基告诉你我在提供什么
‐ Mickey tell you what I'm offering?
让我所有的梦想成真
‐ Making all my dreams come true.
我加入了 你不想知道
I'm in. ‐ You wanna know about
副作用吗
the side effects?
我知道我很有天赋
‐ I know I'm talented.
这些药丸会产生某些渴望
‐ The pills create certain cravings.
甚至在有积极效果的对象中
And they cause aggression
它们也会导致攻击性
even in the subjects with positive results.
根据我丈夫的说法
‐ I could use a little of that too.
我就缺点攻击性
According to my husband.
拜托 我需要这个
Please, I need this.
这些效果是暂时的
‐ The effects are temporary.
随着药效的消失 你必须继续服用它们
You're gonna have to keep taking them as it wears off.
而且你必须坚持下去
And you're gonna have to stick around
并同意让我研究你
and agree to let me study you.
不惜一切代价...
‐ Whatever it takes...
只要能实现我的梦想
To finding my destiny.
我是雷 请留言
‐ You've reached Ray. Leave a message.
混♥蛋♥
‐ Asshole.
早晨好
‐ Good morning.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我昨天晚上写了一本书
‐ I wrote a book last night.
一整本书 而且是...
A whole book, and it's‐‐
精彩绝伦的
it's beautiful.
胡说八道
‐ Bullshit.
让我看看
Let me see.
这不是你写的
You didn't write this.
什么
‐ What?
是的 我写的 你不可能写出来
Yes, I did. ‐ You couldn't have.
写得很好
It's good.
确实是我写的
‐ I did write it!
我出去跳舞了
I went out and danced
吸食甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
and took methamphetamine
遇到一个药剂师 度过了我一生中最快乐的时光!
and met a chemist and had the time of my life!
然后我回到家 就写了这个!
And then I came home, and I wrote this!
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
Where the fuck were you?
我去了沙丘旅游
‐ I went to the dunes tour,
我喝醉了
and I got drunk,
我遇到了一个穿得不像老师的女人
and I met a woman who doesn't dress like a schoolteacher,
我和她在沙地上做♥爱♥
and I fucked her right there in the sand
直到我们昏过去
until we passed out.
然后我们醒了 又干了起来
Then we woke up and fucked again.
现在我要去洗个澡
‐ ‐ Now I'm gonna take a shower.
我要去洗个澡 收拾东西
I'm gonna pack my things.
我要去红色旅馆
I'm gonna go over to the Red Inn.
我要第三次和她做♥爱♥
I'm gonna fuck her for a third time.
因为这段婚姻...
Because this marriage...
已经结束了
is over.
什么
‐ What?
你有什么想说的吗
You got something you wanna say?
啊!
‐ Ah!
那种感觉到底是什么
‐ What was the feeling exactly?
我不知道 愤怒
‐ I don't know. Rage?
像 "勇敢的心 " 或是野性的野兽
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表