until they're confronted with it.
然后他们的平庸让他们发疯
Then their mediocrity drives 'em mad.
所以...
So...
想试一试吗
Wanna try one?
当然不!
‐ Fuck no!
也许你是其中一个有天赋的人
‐ Maybe you're one of the talented ones.
嗯...
‐ Um...
谢谢 但不用了
Thanks but no, thanks.
我能不能拿钱走人了
Uh, look, can I just get my money?
这是个漫长的冬天
‐ It's a long winter.
你每介绍一个愿意吃下黑色药丸的人
I'll give you $50 for anyone you convince
我就给你50美元
to come take one of these lil' black beauties.
也许我今晚应该唱歌♥
‐ Maybe I should sing tonight.
你觉得他们有琼 贝兹的歌♥吗
Do you think they have any Joan Baez?
哇 琼·贝兹
‐ Ooh, wow, Joan Baez.
等等 唱歌♥不是让你的咳嗽更严重吗
Wait, doesn't, uh, singin' make your cough worse anyway?
是的 但是...
‐ Yeah, but...
好消息是 现在是十月 我今年只得过五次支气管炎
good news is, it's October and I've only had bronchitis
今年只有五次
five times this year.
那是一个真正的胜利 凯伦
‐ Oh, that's a‐‐ a real victory, Karen.
每年的这个时候我总是很沮丧
‐ I always get depressed this time of year.
哦 不 不
‐ Oh, no, no.
我喜欢它
I love it.
所有的混♥蛋♥都离开了小镇 画廊也关门了 而且...
All the assholes leave town, and the galleries close, and...
当我走过时 里面的画没有一幅是嘲笑我的
none of the paintings inside them mock me when I walk by.
你认为你很有天赋吗
‐ Do you think you're talented?
如果你有..,
Like, uh‐‐like, uh‐‐ like, if you just had,
比如说 有一点帮助
like, a little bit of help,
你就能为那些画廊画出足够好的东西
you could paint things good enough for those galleries?
哦
‐ Oh.
哦 不
No.
不 我从里到外都是狗屎
No, I'm shit inside and out.
在我泪流满面前 请给我一拳 好吗
Can I have a hit, please, before I bore myself to tears?
# 不要去改变 #
‐ ♪ Don't go changing ♪
# 尝试和取悦我 #
♪ To try and please me ♪
# 你从来没有让我失望过 #
♪ You never let me down before ♪
嘿
Hey.
我是一个歌♥手
I'm a singer.
米基让我来的
Mickey sent me.
欢迎 欢迎来到我们最后一次
‐ Welcome, welcome to our last
秋读十月节活动
Autumn Reading Octoberfest event.
有些人来到海角是为了看红叶
Some people come out to the Cape to see the foliage,
其他人为了一袋新鲜的小红莓
others for a fresh bag of cranberries
或是在沙丘上散步
or a walk in the dunes.
但是 我们有幸邀请过来的作家
But the authors we've been lucky enough
他们的新作品
to bring here to read their new works
也是同样令人引人入胜
are just as satisfying a draw, if you ask me.
今天 我想欢迎贝拉·诺瓦尔
Today I'd like to welcome Belle Noir,
她是一位独♥立♥的浪漫主义小说家
a romance novelist, self‐published,
她将朗读她的新书
who will be reading from her new book,
"玛莎的樱桃树"
"Martha's Cherry Tree,"
这本书讲述的是
a rather racy retelling
乔治和玛莎 华盛顿的故事
of the George and Martha Washington story.
谢谢你
‐ Thank you.
我将为你们读第17章的一小节
I'm going to read you a section of chapter 17.
玛莎怀疑乔治
Martha suspects George is sleeping
与他们的一个女仆上♥床♥
with one of their maids.
在搜查女仆的床时
And upon searching the maid's bed,
她发现了乔治的一颗木牙
she finds one of George's wooden teeth.
她没与乔治对峙
Rather than confront George,
她决定自己去勾引那个女仆
she decides to seduce the maid herself.
"'我不能说假话
"'I cannot tell a lie.
"我不能说假话
"I cannot tell a lie.'
"如果他对无辜的小佩内洛普
"Had he whispered those false words
"低声说了这些假话
"to innocent little Penelope
"当他进入她的身体时
"when he drove himself into her?
"他是否谎称爱她
"Had he lied about loving her?
"谎称她是唯一的一个
"Lied about her being the only one?
"谎称自己从不撒谎
"Lied about never lying?
"当玛莎慢慢地亲吻着
"The only thing that distracted her from these thoughts
"这个年轻女仆两腿之间的温暖时
"was the soft skin of Penelope's breasts and belly
唯一能让她从这些想法中抽身的"
"as Martha slowly kissed her way down to the hairy warmth
是佩内洛普的乳♥房♥♥和腹部的柔软皮肤 "
between the young maid's legs."
这本书你想送给谁
Who should I make it out to?
化学家
‐ The Chemist.
你是个好作家
You're a good writer.
你真好
‐ That's very kind of you.
你真的有天赋
‐ Got some real potential.
帮我转告那些出版社 好吗
‐ Tell the publishing houses for me, would you?
你说你会来参加读书会的
You said you were going to come in for the reading.
你的书让我感到恶心
‐ Your books gross me out.
听到你妻子谈论性 你会感到恶心
‐ It grosses you out to hear your wife talk about sex?
是的 尤其是这本书
‐ Yes, especially this book.
我再也无法直视
I can't look at a $1 bill or Mount Rushmore anymore
1美元的钞票或总统山了
without wantin' to puke.
你卖♥♥了多少本书
How many books did you sell?
一本 看在上帝的份上
‐ One. ‐ For fuck's sake.
我本来可以在家里向你买♥♥一本书的
I would've just bought a book from you at home,
我们就可以跳过这些废话了
and we could've skipped this bullshit.
这不是胡说八道
‐ It's not bullshit.
这是我的梦想
It's my dream.
你想从我这里得到什么 贝勒
‐ What do you want from me, Belle?
我在这里 不是吗 我都已经同意
I'm here, aren't I? I agreed to puttin' up
从退休工资拿出一大笔 来做这个愚蠢的巡回演讲
a big chunk of our retirement for this dumb book tour,
在这期间我们已经卖♥♥出了六本书
during which we've sold six books.
你想让我支持你的梦想
You want me to support your dream?
我就在这里 支持这该死的梦想
Here I am, supporting the fuck out of it.
我很感激
‐ And I'm grateful.
但你看不出我是为了我们两个人而做的吗
But can't you see I'm doing it for both of us?
我可以成为下一个丹妮尔·斯蒂尔
I could be the next Danielle Steel.
她的身价是10亿美元
She's worth a billion dollars.
她结过多少次婚
‐ How many times has she been married?
四次 也许五次
‐ Four, maybe five.
好吧 我想有一个办法可以让你像她一样
‐ Well, I guess then there's one way you could be like her.
我们回到酒店 梳洗一下
Let's go back to the hotel and freshen up
然后在缪斯看日落
and then watch the sunset from Muse.
我听说它很美
I hear it's beautiful.
你想让我去里面吃鸡♥巴♥吗
‐ Do you want me to suck some cock while I'm in there?
什么 不是
‐ What? No.
那你为什么要让我去一个同性恋酒吧
‐ Then why are you asking me to go to a homo bar
做一些同性恋才干的事情 比如他妈的看日落
and do something totally gay like watch the fucking sunset?
我想做一些真正有趣的事情
I wanna do something actually fun,
比如说闹鬼的沙丘之旅
like the haunted dune tour.
听起来很吓人 我不想做噩梦
‐ Sounds scary, I don't wanna have nightmares.
在下一站葡萄园的旅游之前 我需要休息
I need my sleep before the next tour stop in the Vineyard.
你知道我为什么对你这么生气吗
‐ You know why I'm really so angry at you?
不是因为那个愚蠢的巡回展
It's not the stupid book tour
也不是你整天都在写性的故事
or the fact that you write about sex all day
而且两年没碰过我的小♥弟♥弟♥
but haven't touched my dick in two years.
而是你太软弱
It's that you're weak
太胆小
and scared
太无聊
and boring.
我和40年前你娶我时一样
‐ I'm the same as I was when you married me 40 years ago.
好吧 那40年里我都在工作
‐ Well, I was at work for those 40 years.
现在 我必须一直和你在一起
Now that I have to be with you all the time,
这让人无法忍♥受
it's intolerable.
我听说他们有很棒的鱿鱼!
‐ I hear they have great calamari!
嘿
‐ Hey.
你的指甲上的颜色很好看
Pretty cool color on your nails.
我能和你一起吗
You mind if I join you?
你是什么人 一个骗子
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表