任何有艺术天分的人都管用
Anyone with artistic talent.
过来坐吧
Have a seat.
人们从世界各地赶来
People come from all over the world
就是为了把我的艺术品纹在身上
to get one of my artworks painted on them.
如果你愿意 等这活儿忙完
If you want, I'll throw in a freebie
我可以给你纹个免费的 - 不用了 谢谢
once we're done back here. - Oh, no thanks.
我和妻子有条约定 永远不纹身
My wife and I agreed never to get tattoos.
写在了我们的结婚誓词里
It's...it's in our wedding vows.
那你们有没有约定过
Did you agree to never murder people
永不杀人不饮血
and drink their blood too?
糟糕的事情总会发生
Shit happens.
你知道自己要干什么 对吧
You do know what you're doing though, right?
对你的牙
With your teeth?
这可是我发明的玩意儿
I invented this shit.
我意识到用普通的牙
I realized it was impossible
不可能来一次干净利落
to get a good, clean, satisfying feed
又让人满意的进食
with regular chompers.
看看那些需要把肉从刚杀的猎物身上
Look at animals who have to tear meat
撕咬下来的动物
from an uncooked, fresh kill.
食肉的猫科动物 熊 鲨鱼
Predatory cats, bears, sharks...
他们都有獠牙
they've all got major fang action.
这么想吧...
Look at it this way...
这么做可以让你少吃点人
doing this will make it so you have to eat less people.
好吧
Okay.
跟我讲讲流程是什么
Talk me through the process.
首先 需要给你的牙齿做个模子 用于做牙帽
First, we take a mold of your teeth for the caps.
然后是打磨
Then the filing.
你需要笑气
You're gonna want gas for that.
是啊 对我来说是件大事
Yeah, it's a big deal for me.
我知道 你还是没明白
I know, you don't understand.
他们想让我设计整个房♥子
They want me to do the entire house.
所有
Yeah, all of it.
这样子
Oh.
阿尔玛 阿尔玛
Alma, Alma.
亲爱的
Sweetheart, sweetheart.
阿尔玛
Alma.
你已经连续演奏好几个小时了
You have been playing nonstop for hours.
我头很疼
I have a terrible headache.
我也不知道是因为怀孕
I don't know if it's the pregnancy
还是因为整天盯着不同色调的"原坯布"
or spending all day staring at different shades of "greige."
亲爱的 拜托休息一下吧
Sweetheart, please take a break.
不行 我需要练习
No, I need to practice this.
我不喜欢你现在这个态度 女士
I'm not liking this sass, miss.
你根本不了解什么是优秀
You don't understand greatness.
你听起来觉得可以 是因为可以对你已经够了
Sounds fine to you because fine is good enough for you.
而对爸爸和我来说
For people like Daddy and I,
可以就是失败
fine is failure.
冷静一点
Hey, hey, hey.
你怎么变得这么刻薄 都不像你了
Why are you being so cruel? That isn't like you.
我知道这对你来说很难
Look, I know that this has been hard on you.
所有那些关于新宝宝的感觉...
All sorts of feelings about the new baby...
都是正常的
normal feelings.
而且之前发生的事也对你有很大影响
And the experience out here has been pretty traumatic.
很抱歉 你♥爸♥和我没有多花时间
I am sorry that Daddy and I haven't taken time
来帮你应对所有的事情
to help you process everything.
我向你保证 一旦我们回家...
I promise you, as soon as we are home...
我不想走
I don't want to leave.
我喜欢这里
I love it out here.
事实上 跟家里或其他地方相比
In fact, I've never felt happier
我从没有这么快乐过
or more at home anywhere.
你想让我们走 是因为你嫉妒我们
You want us to leave because you're jealous.
我告诉过你 你不懂艺术
I told you, you don't understand art.
你不懂灵感
You don't understand inspiration.
你不懂要变得优秀有多么困难
You don't understand how hard it is to be great.
爸爸和我已经在这里找到了
Daddy and I have found something special out here
能帮我们变优秀的东西 所以我们不想走了
that helps us be great, and we don't want to leave.
你觉得我不是一个优秀的妈妈
You don't think I'm a great mother?
我就是我
I am who I am.
如果我是被一个普普通通的女人养大
What part of me would not be me
那有一部分就不会是我了
if I was raised by some other perfectly ordinary woman?
你被禁足了 回你的房♥间
You are grounded. Go to your room.
你要受罚 回你的房♥间去
You are punished. Go to your room.
回去 回你的房♥间去
Go to your room! Go to your room!
拿上你的东西 滚
Pack your things! Go!
滚回你的房♥间
Go to your room!
我们明天就走
We are leaving tomorrow.
不用再说了
No discussions!
欢迎来到迪克码头
Welcome to the dick dock.
迪克码头
Dick dock?
七月的时候 这里就像是同性恋自助餐
In July, this place is like a gay hometown buffet.
大大小小 应有尽有
Big ones, little ones.
想要在上还是在下
Looking to top or bottom?
都不是
Neither.
哈利- 稍等
Harry. - One second.
你下巴上的是血吗
Is that blood on your chin?
肯定是刮胡子的时候不小心划的
Oh. Must have cut myself shaving.
你看到阿尔玛了吗
Have you seen Alma?
看到了 她去散步了
Um, yeah, she went out for a walk.
什么
What?
她说她想呼吸点新鲜空气
She said she wanted some fresh air.
你让我们的女儿独自一人出去
You let our daughter go out there alone?
她会没事的
She's fine.
在纽约的时候 我们不是一直让她
We let her go grab the newspaper from the deli
去熟食店买♥♥报纸的吗
all the time in New York City.
在纽约的时候
There are none of those fucking things
可没那么多怪物跟着我们
that have been chasing us in New York City.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Have you lost your fucking mind?
天啊 自从我们到了这儿
Ugh, God, you know, ever since we've been here,
你对任何事都大惊小怪的
you have been hysterical about everything.
我不想太干涉孩子的生活
I refuse to be a helicopter parent.
你杀了人
You killed a man!
而你关心的
All you care about anymore
就只有他妈的工作
is your fucking work!
为了这个家 我都愿意付出生命
I am killing myself for this family!
你现在就是无理取闹
You are being so irrational!
你每次怀孕都是这个样子
This happens every time you get pregnant.
你疯了
You are being insane.
我们之前被人攻击过
It is not irrational
你觉得我现在担心我们女儿
to worry about our daughter out there alone
孤身一人在外 是在无理取闹吗
when we both have been attacked in the last few days!
我要去找阿尔玛
I'm going to find Alma,
我和她要一起走 不管你了
and she and I are leaving without you.
不要你了
Without you!
阿尔玛
Alma?
阿尔玛
Alma?
你在哪儿
Alma!
阿尔玛
Alma.
阿尔玛
Alma?
阿尔玛
Alma?
快出来
Alma!
阿尔玛
Alma!
阿尔玛 亲爱的
Alma, baby.
我们走吧
We have to go.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表