and we kick their asses right the hell back
踢回他们的老窝去
to wherever it is those slimy little bastards came from.
迪克 这里面有太多的不确定性
‐ Dick, there are so many "what ifs" in that
我们无法确保万无一失
that it's impossible to count.
我们甚至不知道他们的技术是否
We don't even know if their technology
对他们起作用
will work against them.
没有什么技术是不能应用于战争的
‐ There's no technology that cannot be applied to war.
技术就是力量 艾克
Technology is power, Ike.
你比任何人都清楚这一点
You know that better than anyone.
这是玛米的手帕
‐ This is one of Mamie's.
你是通过我妻子知道的
You learned about this through my wife.
玛米
Mamie.
艾克 我在这里
‐ Ike, dear, I'm in here.
别对我说"亲爱的"
‐ Don't "dear" me.
你想做什么
What are you trying to do?
我想把这个软糖放在锅里
‐ I'm trying to get this fudge on the pan
这样明天下午就可以在桥上吃了
so we can have it for bridge tomorrow afternoon.
沙特人要过来了
Remember, Slats is coming over.
不是这该死的软糖
Not the damn fudge.
好吧 对不起 先生
‐ Well, excuse me, Mister Man.
我信任你 玛米
‐ I trusted you, Mamie.
我告诉你一切是因为
I told you everything because I needed to hear
我需要听一个局外人的意见
from someone who wasn't in the military,
而你却辜负这种信任 去找迪克·尼克松
and you break that trust by going to Dick Nixon?
因为你不听我的
‐ But you weren't hearing me.
所以我去找他
That's why I went to him.
我急切地想找到一个
I was desperate to find anyone
能让你听进去的人
who could talk some sense into you.
他只是让我愈发相信
‐ Well, all he did was convince me even further
我们需要抵♥制♥这些东西
that we need to resist these things.
因为如果我们不这样做
Because if we don't,
像尼克松这样的人就会出人头地
people like Nixon are gonna make out.
艾克 亲爱的 你没有想清楚
‐ Ike, dear, you are not thinking straight.
不 我是唯一想清楚的
‐ No, I'm the only one who is thinking straight.
我甚至不知道你是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
请允许我们开导你一下
‐ Allow us to enlighten you.
我们以前谈过
We've spoken before.
在另一个身体里
From another body.
玛米
‐ Mamie.
她在这里 总统先生
‐ She's in here, Mr. President.
而且她对此不是很高兴
And she's not very happy about it.
你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
‐ You sons of bitches.
为了国家的利益 你们只能和我们交易
‐ You will deal with us for the good of your country.
你知道上一个被我们... 占领的地方
You remember what happened to the last person we...
发生了什么吗
occupied.
如果你伤害我的妻子
‐ I will kill every damned one of you
我会杀了你们所有人
if you hurt my wife.
这一切都取决于你 总统先生
‐ That all depends on you, Mr. President.
对不起
‐ Sorry.
现在
宝宝 你能停下来吗 - 来吧 宝宝 试试
‐ Babe, will you stop? ‐ Come on, babe, try it.
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么
‐ Oh, my God, what the fuck are you doing?
呼吸练习
‐ Breathing exercises.
那是孕妇做的吧
That's what pregnant women do, right?
是的 当她们即将分娩的时候
‐ Yes, when they're about to go in labor.
我们大约早产了九个月 - 我很抱歉
We're about nine months early. ‐ I'm sorry,
我还没来得及阅读我那本
I haven't had a chance to read my copy of
《因为你是个该死的人♥渣♥
"What to Expect When You're Not Supposed to be Expecting
所以不要对事情抱有希望》
Because You're a Fucking Dude"!
上帝啊
‐ Oh, God.
你确定我们还有九个月预产期吗
‐ Are you sure we've got nine months left?
肚子昨天还是平的
These stomachs were flat yesterday.
雷耶斯医生会告诉我们怀了多久
‐ Dr. Reyes can tell us how far along we are.
她可以用超声检查
She can use the ultrasound.
我们应该去急诊室
‐ We should be going to an emergency room,
而不是找你的妇产科医生
not your OBGYN.
不可能 去那里的话
No way, too many people asking a lot of questions
会有很多让我们无法回答的问题
that we can't answer.
我从18岁起就一直在看她
‐ I've been seeing her since I was 18.
她很严谨 - 哦 是吗
She's discreet. ‐ Oh, yeah?
等告诉她
How discreet do you think she's gonna be
我们被外星人绑♥架♥强♥奸♥了
after you tell her that we got abducted
她还会有多严谨呢
and impregnated by aliens?
没有那回事
‐ Shh, that didn't happen.
我们不知道到底是不是那样
We don't know if that happened.
可能是一个增生 - 什么 像癌症
It could be a growth. ‐ What, like cancer?
是的 癌症在一夜之间袭击了我们
‐ Yeah, spontaneous cancer just hit us all overnight
导致我们验孕阳性
and caused a dozen positive pregnancy tests.
记得切尔诺贝利吗
‐ Hey, remember Chernobyl?
大量的辐射 在人和动物身上
The massive amounts of radiation caused, like,
产生了各种奇怪的反应
all kinds of strange reactions in people and animals.
我们仍然不知道那些牛是怎么回事
We still don't know what happened to those cows.
也许他们在那里测试
Maybe there was some, like, secret government weapon
政♥府♥的秘密武器
that they were testing out there
我们只是碰巧受到了影响
that we just happened to be affected by.
我们现在可以停车吗
‐ Can we pull over right now?
不 我们快到了
‐ No, we're almost there.
事情总会有一个合乎逻辑的解释
there's always a logical explanation for things.
每当一些无法解释的现象发生
Whenever some unexplainable phenomenon happens,
每个人都喊着 "外星人 "或 "鬼魂"
everyone screams "aliens" or "ghosts,"
但它从来都不是事情的真♥相♥
but it's never any of those things.
杰米
‐ Jamie.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
有点吓坏了 医生
‐ A little freaked out, doc.
你带来了一些朋友
‐ And I see you brought some friends.
嗯 是的 我觉得你可以帮忙
‐ Um, yeah, I felt like I could use the support.
这次怀孕是突如其来的
This pregnancy sort of came out of the blue.
那么...
So...
你们中的一个是父亲吗
‐ Is one of you the father?
是的
both: Yes.
你呢
‐ And you?
不是
‐ Are not.
我不 呃 不知道父亲是谁
‐ I don't, um, know who the father is.
我希望你能用超声波告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me with the ultrasound.
如果你能查出我怀孕多久了...
If you knew how far along I was...
我看你已经吓得不轻了
‐ I see you're pretty freaked out,
所以我打算把安全性行为的话题
so I'm going to save the safe sex conversation
留给你下次来时再谈
for your next visit.
但你得注意了
But just know that it's coming.
好吧 让我们来看看
Okay, let's have look.
好的
All right.
嗯 一切都好吗
‐ Um, is everything okay?
你们家有双胞胎吗
‐ Do twins run in your family?
没有 怎么了
‐ No, why?
我看到了两个跳动的心脏
‐ It's almost like I'm getting two heartbeats.
有... 有两个宝宝在肚子里
‐ There's‐‐ there's two of them in here?
在这等一会
‐ Wait here a minute.
我需要查点东西
I just need to check something.
这很奇怪 她很奇怪
‐ Okay, that was weird. She was weird.
哦 对不起 我没有注意到
‐ Oh, sorry, I didn't notice.
我太执着于一个事实 即我肚子里可能有
I was too stuck on the fact that there might be
两个外星婴儿
two alien babies in here.
特洛伊 躺上来
‐ Troy, get on the table.
哦 我的上帝
‐ Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
让我们看看是什么把她吓坏了
‐ Let's see what freaked her out.
冷
‐ Cold.
哦 我的上帝 - 什么
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ What?
真的有一个婴儿在里面吗
Is there really a baby in there?
呃... ... - 这是个该死的外星婴儿
‐ Uh‐‐ ‐ It's a fucking alien baby.
这不可能 外星人是真的吗
‐ It's not possible. What, aliens are real?
所有那些 "寻找 "
All that "In Search of"
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表