搞什么 特洛伊?你怎么会有这个?
What the fuck, Troy? Why do you have that?
我得把孩子切掉
‐ I have to cut the baby out.
‐什么?
‐ What?
这是你的计划吗?‐这是唯一的方法
That's your plan? ‐ This is the only way.
‐这他妈的太疯狂了 宝贝
‐ That's fucking insane, baby.
‐抱歉 这是唯一的办法
‐ I'm sorry, that's the only way.
我知道怎么接生
I know how to deliver this baby.
我们的婴儿
Our baby.
我们不能让他们杀了它 没有
We can't let them kill it. ‐ No.
‐我们不能让他们拆散我们的家庭
‐ We cannot let them tear our family apart.
‐好吧 但你不能直接把我切开
‐ Okay, but you can't just cut me open.
这是疯狂的 ‐不
This is crazy. ‐ No.
到目前为止发生的一切都很疯狂
Everything that happened up until now is crazy,
但现在 我们终于要组建家庭了
but this, us finally starting our family,
这是最理智的部分
that is the most sane part of all of this.
‐是的 ‐是的
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
你听说过Calico说
You heard Calico.
他们会继续杀害我们的孩子
They're gonna keep killing our babies
继续让我们生孩子 除非我们阻止他们 好吗?
and keep making us have them unless we stop them, okay?
是的 好吧,好吧
‐ Yeah. Okay, okay.
所以你要把我开膛破肚‐嗯嗯
So you're gonna cut me open. ‐ Mm‐hmm.
宝贝 听我说 你得尽量别尖叫
Babe, listen to me. You have to try not to scream.
‐好 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我知道 我说了试试 好吗?
‐ Okay. Fuck you. ‐ I know. I said try, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
‐我非常爱你
‐ I love you so much.
‐你会没事的 好吗?
‐ You're gonna be okay, all right?
好吧
Okay.
躺下休息 ‐啊,好吧
‐ Lay back. ‐ O‐okay.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
‐我抓住你了
‐ I've got you.
咬下来
Bite down.
‐好
‐ Okay.
嘘
Shh.
她是
Is she‐‐
她还活着
She's alive.
‐让我看看 让我看看
‐ Let me see. Let me see.
哦
Oh.
她很美
‐ She's beautiful.
‐我们不会让任何事情发生在你身上
‐ We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
‐把它拿下来!
‐ Get it off!
不,不,不!把它拿开!
No, no, no! Get it off!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表