When you were at war,
杀过人吗
did you kill people?
那些都是敌人
They were the enemy.
不叫谋杀
That's not murder.
为了成为游骑兵
How many would you have killed
你愿意杀多少人
to become a ranger?
我打赌你会不惜杀光全国上下的人
I bet you would have killed everyone in the whole country.
阿尔玛 我现在
I'm gonna take you down
要把你带到警局去
to the police station now, Alma.
等你♥爸♥爸来接你的时候
And when your dad comes to get you,
我就会逮捕他
I'm going to arrest him.
现在 乖乖听话 好吗
Now, please, make this easy on the both of us.
拉米
Rummy.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我学会怎么玩金拉米了
I learned how to play gin rummy.
来喝一杯 哈利
Grab a drink, Harry.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
拉米
Rummy.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表