‐哦 他是一个呼吸系统的实验品
‐ Oh, he's a respiratory experiment.
‐这是什么地方?
‐ What is this place?
‐这些隧♥道♥从何而来?
‐ Where did these tunnels come from?
‐据我所知
‐ As I understand it,
它们已经在这里好几年了
they've been here for several years.
他们告诉我这是在活动中建造的
I was told they were built in the event
一场核战争
of a nuclear exchange.
你不知道吗?
You didn't know that?
‐如果我知道 我就不会问这个问题了
‐ If I did, I wouldn't be asking the question.
‐可能需要密切关注军事预算……
‐ Might want to keep a closer eye on that military budget...
总统先生
Mr. President.
我们觉得这是个完美的地方
We decided that this was the perfect place
来进行实验
to conduct our experiments.
它工作的很好 但它开始了
It works well, but it's starting
但它开始变得有点拥挤
to get a little bit overcrowded.
如你所见 这些标本
As you can see, these specimens
都处于早期发展阶段
are in the early stages of development.
创造一个完美的混血儿
Creating a perfect hybrid
这是一项艰巨的任务
is proving to be quite a task.
可能会花上几十年
Could take decades.
两个非常不同的物种
Two very different species.
‐ 有何不同?我已经……
‐ How different? I've...
一个也没见过
never seen one of them.
‐这是设计好的
‐ That is by design.
他们相信 如果你看到了它们的真实形态
They're convinced that if you saw their true form,
你可能会试着把这一切都取消
you might try to call all of this off.
‐无论如何 我可能会这么做
‐ I might just do that anyway.
‐我不建议这么做
‐ I wouldn't advise it.
我知道
‐ I know.
他们会去找俄♥国♥人
They'll go to the Russians.
‐他们是这么说的 但是……
‐ That's what they say, but...
事实上 苏联的技术比你们落后几十年
in truth, Soviet technology is decades behind yours
而我的创造者不想和它扯上关系
and my makers want nothing to do with it.
如果你现在想退出 他们就不会去找俄♥国♥人了
If you try to back out now, they won't go to the Russians.
他们会用武力夺取他们想要的东西
They'll take what they want by force.
相信我 你不会想那样的
Trust me, you don't want that.
那个女孩
‐ That girl.
她是哪里人?
Where is she from?
‐我相信她是在堪萨斯州收获的
‐ I believe she was harvested in Kansas.
堪萨斯托皮卡
Topeka, Kansas.
卡罗琳·吉本斯
‐ Caroline Gibbons.
‐我将为所有工作人员的妻子举♥行♥午餐会
‐ I'm going to hold a lunch for all the staffers' wives.
他们可以带孩子来 我们会有
They can bring their children, and we'll have
"不给糖就捣蛋"和摇晃苹果的活动
trick‐or‐treating and bobbing for apples.
‐你听到我说的任何话了吗?
‐ Have you heard anything that I've said?
‐人体实验不是一个合适的主题
‐ Human experimentation is not a fit subject
放在早餐桌上
for the breakfast table.
‐这一切发生在我们的房♥子下面
‐ Doesn't it bother you that this is happening
难道你不感到不安吗?
under our house?
美国公民在白宫下面
American citizens being experimented on
被做实验
underneath the White House.
‐他们修复了声音问题 不是吗?
‐ They fixed the sound problem, didn't they?
‐只是因为我们听不到他们的尖叫
‐ Just because we can't hear them screaming
但这并不意味着他们没有遭受痛苦
doesn't mean they're not suffering.
‐我开始理解他们的感受
‐ I'm beginning to understand how they feel.
‐再说一遍?
‐ Say that again?
‐我对你的这些情绪化的咒语感到非常痛苦
‐ I'm in agony over these moody spells of yours.
他们给这所房♥子带来了乌云
They bring a dark cloud over this house.
如果你对他们在这里这么生气
If you're so upset about their being here,
让他们去别的地方 ‐你是什么意思?
give them somewhere else to go. ‐ What do you mean?
‐瓦尔提到 那里的人越来越多
‐ Val mentioned they were getting crowded down there.
‐瓦尔?
‐ Val?
‐今天早上我遇到了托尔先生
‐ I ran into Mr. Thor this morning.
他答应尝尝我的软糖 坚持让我叫他瓦尔
He promised to try my fudge, insisted I call him Val.
那内华达州的那个地方呢
So what about that place in Nevada
上个月我无意中听到你在桥牌上窃窃私语?
I overheard you whispering about at bridge last month?
亲爱的 有一半时间你以为我听不见
Darling, half the time you think I don't hear,
但我听到了
but I do.
我知道的国♥家♥机♥密♥比J·埃德加·胡佛还多
I know more state secrets than J. Edgar Hoover.
内华达
‐ Nevada.
‐ 特温宁不想要一个测试飞机的地方吗?
‐ Didn't Twining want a place to test planes?
那就给他们吧
So give them that.
或者把整个内华达州都给他们
Or give them all of Nevada.
你还记得在竞选期间
Do you remember during the campaign when we had to stop
我们不得不在那个被上帝抛弃的州停下来吗?
in that godforsaken state?
那里又热又干
It was so beastly hot and dry there,
我热得差点晕过去
I nearly fainted from the temperature.
‐本行政命令特此将位于
‐ This executive order hereby withdraws 38,000 acres
拉斯维加斯以北80英里的38,000英亩土地
located 80 miles north of Las Vegas
从公共用途中撤出
from public use.
土地将被拨出…
The land will be set aside...
为了建立一个绝密的生物测试
for the construction of a top secret biological testing
以及信息交换设施
and information exchange facility.
它目前的AEC称号♥…
Its current AEC designation...
是51区
is Area 51.
‐谢谢总统先生
‐ Thank you, Mr. President.
‐ 先生们…
‐ Gentlemen...
今天在这里发生的事情从来没有真正发生过
what has taken place here today never actually took place.
除了这个房♥间里的人
Aside from the men in this room,
没有人会知道
no one will ever know
只要这个共和国存在
for as long as this republic stands.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
是吗?
Is it?
玛丽·日内瓦·艾森豪威尔!
Mary Geneva Eisenhower!
‐不 这不是一场噩梦
‐ No, it wasn't a nightmare.
‐这绝对是一场梦
‐ It was an absolute dream.
哦
Oh.
‐我不介意承认这一点
‐ I don't mind admitting it.
瓦尔对女性解剖很在行
Val sure knows his way around the female anatomy.
我好多年没这么放松过了
I haven't felt this relaxed in years.
‐你‐你怎么能做到这一点?
‐ You‐‐how could you do this?
‐我们不要小题大做 艾克
‐ Let's not blow things out of proportion, Ike.
你昏过去已经够糟的了
It's bad enough that you passed out.
‐夸大其词?
‐ Blow it out of proportion?
你和他在我们的床上
You were with him in our bed.
‐你自己也说了 他不是有血有肉的人
‐ You said it yourself, he's not flesh and blood.
所以这真的和你在浴缸里抓到
So it's really no different than the time you caught me
我用个人按♥摩♥器的时候没有什么不同
in the tub with my personal massager.
他是一位来访的高♥官♥
He is a visiting dignitary,
所以你可以说我把身体献给了国家事业
so you can say I gave my body for the national cause.
‐我甚至不能再看你了
‐ I can't even look at you anymore.
至少在你被附身的时候
At least when you were possessed,
我知道我在跟谁说话
I knew who I was talking to.
‐好吧 现在你知道我在战争中的感受了
‐ Well, now you know how I felt during the war.
当你和军队总部那个荡♥妇♥在一起的时候
I was stuck here leading scrap metal drives
我却被困在这里为胜利而战
while you were carrying on with that trollop in army HQ.
‐顺便说一下……
‐ By the way...
他喜欢我的乳脂软糖
he loved my fudge.
‐艾森豪威尔这样做了
‐ Eisenhower did it.
他和他们做了交易
The president, he made a deal with them.
不 有人被带走了!
No, people are being taken!
它们正被送入飞碟
They're being taken up into‐‐to flying saucers.
他们把他们变成了怪物
They're turning them into monsters.
‐ 好…
‐ Well...
跟胡佛说的一模一样 长官
it's every bit as bad as Hoover said, sir.
他怎么弄到这东西的?
How'd he get his hands on this?
他不会告诉我的
‐ He won't tell me.
但我知道他有所有人的档案
But I know he has files on anyone
他怀疑他是共♥产♥主义的同情者
that he suspects of being a commie sympathizer.
也就是说整个镇子
Which means the whole damn town.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表