哈利
Harry.
你怎么样
How ya doin'?
你看起来不错
Lookin' good.
我不抽
No.
这在麻省已经合法了 亲爱的
It's legal now in Massachusetts, babe.
他不是来抽大♥麻♥的
He's not here for the grass.
他是来找缪斯的
He's here for the Muse.
他正在经历戒断反应 我就再来一个
He's going through withdrawals. I just need one more
让我写完手头的就行
to finish the series I'm working on.
所有人都这么说
Well, that's what they all say.
再多写一本书 拍一部电影
Just one more book, one more movie,
再多一部热剧 我就再也不吃这药了
one more hit play, and then I'll just stop for good.
但停不下来的 小伙子
It doesn't work that way, pretty.
功成名就的诱惑力太大了
There's nothing more addictive than success.
你体验过一次
You've tasted it now,
就再也离不开它了
and you're never going to be able to live without it.
我知道
I know.
我都知道
I know.
所以告诉我该怎么做
So tell me what I have to do.
首先 不要抱怨
First, enough with the pity party.
然后吃了这个
Second, take this.
很好
Good.
穿着你的衣服
Keep your coat on.
我们要出去捕猎了
We're going out to eat.
亲爱的我真的非常抱歉
I know, honey. I'm so sorry.
我会尽快补上约会的
I'll make it up to you soon.
我只是
It's just...
被贝拉·努瓦尔和奥斯丁·萨默斯
being invited to a writer's group
邀请到了他们的作家小组
with... with Belle Noir and Austin Summers--
机会实在太难得了
when will I ever get a chance like that?
爱你
I love you.
她生气了
She's pissed.
她会和我离婚的
She's gonna leave me.
事情会变得明朗的 哈利
Things'll settle down, Harry.
一旦你在奥斯卡颁奖典礼上
She'll be plenty forgiving
感谢她一下 她肯定会原谅你
once you thank her in your Oscar speech.
有多少我们这样的人
How many of us are there?
有多少人吃了这药
How many people have taken these pills?
有一些 最近更多
A few. More lately.
为什么人越来越多 - 因为名气
Why the increase? - Streamers.
这么说吧 我们不是全年都这样
Just so you know, we don't do them all year.
就只在冬天这几个月
Just for these few months in the winter.
我们来到这个安静的地方
We come up here where it's quiet.
吃些药片 搞出点成就
pop some pills and crank out some brilliance,
然后在夏天离开
then take the summers off.
我们多久需要一次
How often do we have to...
捕猎吗 如果你有优质猎物的话
Eat? Oh...once a week,
大概一周一次
if you get a good feed.
我喜欢来点加餐
I like to snack between meals.
但我也有几个
But, uh, I've got regulars
为了钱愿意献身的常客
who are happy to oblige for a couple of shekels.
什么样算是好的猎物
And what constitutes a good feed?
人体有九到十二品脱的血量
There are 9 to 12 pints of blood in the human body,
而贝拉和我会平分这些
and Belle and I usually split that.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
挺疯狂的 是吧亲爱的
I know, honey.
听起来太恐怖了
It sounds awful.
杀人就为了喝他们的血
Murdering human beings to drink their blood?
那是当然啊 听起来太他妈差劲了
Yes, it sounds fucking terrible!
我们又不是要把医生
We're not dining on doctors
工程师或科学家当零嘴
or eating up engineers or snacking on scientists.
我们找的是那种没人会在乎的人
We find the ones who won't be missed.
社会的寄生虫
The ones who are a drain on society.
基本算是社区服务
It's basically a community service.
以前是很难找到合适的类型
Used to be harder to find the right types,
但自从鸦♥片♥类药物开始在这片流行
but since the opioid epidemic hit the Cape,
找起来就容易多了
it's a breeze.
克雷格列表网站
Craigslist.
得知道自己要找什么
Gotta know what to look for.
有个人一直在上面卖♥♥零碎的东西
A guy who's selling lots of random items...
自行车 音箱
a bicycle, and a stereo,
吉他 还有手表
and a guitar, and some watches.
你会问自己 "什么样的人
You ask yourself, "What kind of person sells
会这么卖♥♥东西"
that combination of items?"
当然是闯进别人家偷了这些东西的人
One that just broke into a house and stole them.
比如瘾君子 屌♥丝 和罪犯
Addicts and losers and criminals.
在警♥察♥眼里 他们这种人要么是被毒贩
Kind of people who cops feel were offed by a dealer
要么是被瘾君子干掉了
or another fucknut addict.
记着 规则就两条
Just remember, there are only two rules.
不要杀普罗温斯敦的人
Don't ever feed off anyone in P-Town.
老警长以前会睁一只眼闭一只眼
The old sheriff used to look the other way,
但新来的娘们很多事
but this new gal is a nosy bitch
对艺术家的苦难一点都不在乎
who has no appreciation for the artists' struggle.
而且...
And...
永远不要把手套取下来
never take your gloves off.
上周水管冻上了 所以厕所没办法冲水
The pipes froze last week, so the toilet doesn't work.
那个... 门口有厕纸
Um... there's, uh, TP by the door.
你可以去沙滩尿尿
You can pee in the sand,
但是 如果需要上大号♥
but, uh, need to go number two,
得用桶 然后埋起来
use the bucket and, uh, bury it.
谢谢了
You're sweet.
寒潮来临的时候 从没人让我去他们家过夜
No one will let me crash when the cold snaps come
除了你
but you.
他们以为我有传染病
They think I'm contagious.
那你有吗 - 当然没有
Are you? - No!
我是指 除非 我们
I mean, unless we, uh,
上♥床♥之类的
make out or fuck or something.
我觉得咳嗽只是因为过敏
I think the cough's just bad allergies.
想要嗨一轮吗
Wanna get high?
所以 我想说的是
So what I'm trying to say
如果故事里的反派
is that...what if the shark is actually
其实是个好人呢
the good guy of the story?
昆特已经
Quint's been, uh,
捕鲨鱼捕了好几年了 对吧
hunting sharks for, like, years, right?
所以 有可能是他杀了
And so, like, maybe he killed, like,
大白鲨的兄弟
Jaws', like, brother
好朋友 之类的
or, like, best friend or something like that.
所以这也是为什么
You know? And so that's why, like,
大白鲨吃了那个女人和她的孩子
Jaws ate that lady and that kid.
所以 它才可以把昆特引回水里
So he could get Quint back out on the water
然后猎杀他
so he can hunt him down and kill him.
等等 所以大白鲨就真的叫那个名字吗
Wait, is the shark's name actually "Jaws"?
我认识一个在沙滩戏当过群演的人
I met a guy who was an extra in one of the beach scenes.
有可能他参加的是"大白鲨2"
Maybe it was "Jaws 2."
去他妈的"大白鲨2"
Fuck "Jaws 2."
他们在弗罗里达拍的那个破玩意儿
They shot that shit in Florida.
差劲死了 - 哇
Pfffft. - Wow.
你可太聪明了
You are so fucking smart.
你怎么知道这么多电影
How do you know so much about movies?
我爱电影
I love movies.
电影就是我的全部
They're my whole life.
你知道吗 我动笔写了五部剧本
You know, I started writing, like, five screenplays.
我第一次听说
I didn't know that.
我能看看吗
Can I read one?
但都只是开始动笔写而已
Oh, well, I've started five.
我一本都没写完
But I've finished zero.
我没办法把它们坚持写完
You know, I have follow-through issues.
但是 我知道
But I , uh, just know
如果我写完了 一定都是佳作
if I finished them, they'd be really great.
我们应该吃点那种药的
You know, we should take some of those pills.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表