或者是从法尔茅斯出发去捕鲸
or launched off Falmouth to hunt a whale or two,
你永远都是个外来人
you will always be an outsider.
我们也只是路过
We're all just passing through.
希望还能再见到你
Hope to see you around.
你挺漂亮的
You look sweet.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
我请你一杯
Can I buy you a drink?
你不是我的菜
You're not my type.
我喜欢深色皮肤
I like my men with considerably darker complexions
并且不吸毒的男人
and a lot less meth running through their veins.
算了
Okay.
不好意思 我的包
Scuse me. Scuse me.
让一下 谢谢
Just please...thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 - 怎么又是你
Hey. - Oh, God.
没事 不用担心
Uh, no, don't worry.
我不是来搭讪
I'm not trying to pick you up or anything.
我只是
I'm just, uh...
我和地之角的行李员是朋友
I'm friends with the bellboy at the Land's End,
他告诉我你是洛杉矶的经纪人
and he told me that you're an agent from Los Angeles.
我... 我是个作家
I'm a...I'm a writer.
亲爱的 我哪怕上了你
Honey, you have a better chance
都不可能签了你
of me fucking you than signing you,
并且除非我昏迷了 不然这两件事都没可能
and I'd have to be in a coma for either to be a possibility.
听着 我只是想让你读一下脚本
Look, I...I just want you to read a script.
我听不少人说过
Okay, I mean, I heard most people say
你只用看前十页
that you can tell if somebody's good
就能判断一个人写得好不好
just in the first ten pages.
天啊 待售剧本吗
Oh, Jesus Christ, a spec script?
这不会是你写的第一个剧本吧
I'm assuming it's the first script you've ever written?
是我第一个完成的剧本
Uh, it's the first one I finished.
但我在过去几天还完成了其它四本
But I finished, like, four more in just the last couple days.
真的
Really?
还挺高产
Well, that's pretty prolific.
你当时是嗨了吗
Were you in some kind of meth haze?
我开始写作之后就戒了
I haven't smoked since I started writing them.
只是被这里安静的环境
Just inspired by the quiet
和受管控的建筑启发了吗
and the consistent architecture?
行吧 把剧本给我
Fine, just give me the scripts, okay?
我今晚看看 或者
I'll read them tonight, or I'll use them
拿来生火 拿来吧
for kindling in my fireplace. Let's go.
给 - 这么多
Uh, here. - Oh, really?
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 能不能不要烧了它
Also, can you just not burn them, please?
行了 拜拜 - 好的
Okay, goodbye. - Okay.
走好不送
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
太棒了
Shit, yeah!
你上次嗨是什么时候
When's the last time you got high?
没几天前
Few days ago?
那除了给人打口炮
And the last time you had a job--
你上一次工作是...
besides sucking dick?
我没工作
No.
我是金发 但我又不傻
I'm blonde, not dumb.
像你这种颓丧的毒虫
Strung-out meth heads who only bathe when it rains
不可能写出价值三百万的剧本
do not write $3-million screenplays
比如你昨晚给我的那个
like the ones you just gave me.
你可以用查理·布考斯基
Now, you can throw Charles Bukowski
和亨特·斯托克顿·汤普森来举例
and Hunter S. Thompson at me all you want,
但那些人是例外
but those guys are the exception.
好吧 或许那堆人里面还是存在着
Well, maybe there's a bunch of talented people out there
仍然没有被发现的金子
that just haven't been discovered yet.
哈 天方夜谭
Hmm, bullshit.
世界上有才华的作家
There are fewer talented writers in the world
比这世界上的宇航员还少
than there are astronauts.
只有少数的佼佼者 和许多糟糕至极的人
There's a few great ones, a lot of terrible ones,
还有一堆平淡无奇的人
and a pack of interchangeable ones
他们从一个网络写手平台转换到另一个
who move from one network writer's room to the next.
我的委托人哈利在来到这里之前
My client Harry was one of those writers
也曾是那些人其中的一员
until he arrived here.
可他现在是他妈的马克·吐温
And now he's Mark fucking Twain.
我知道昨晚在台上唱歌♥的
And I know who Peaches and Cream were
那俩人是谁
on the piano last night.
去年奥斯丁荣获两个托尼奖时我就在观众席上
I was in the audience last year when Austin won two Tonys,
趁着场内Wi-Fi断掉的时间 我已经对
and I've rubbed a few out to the romance novels
贝拉写的浪漫小说进行了多处删改
that Belle's written when the, uh, Wi-Fi went down.
而现在
And now,
镇上的头号♥瘾君子突然开始写电影剧本了
suddenly, the town's resident meth head fuckwheel
甚至不需要重写和修改
is writing movies that could go into production
就能即刻投入制♥作♥
without a rewrite.
抱歉 小伙子 但现在这里
Sorry, homeboy, but there is something weird
发生了一些奇怪的事情
going on out here,
我想知道是怎么回事
and I want to know what it is.
你们是将灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给恶魔了吗
You guys sell your souls to the devil?
还是外星人 或者作家小精灵
Aliens? Uh, little writer elves?
说实在的 我宁愿相信以上任何一个理由
Because honestly, I would believe any of that
也不愿意相信你真的很有才华
besides that you're actually that talented.
有一种药
There's a pill.
如果你有任何一种天赋 只要你吃下它
And if you have any kind of talent when you take it,
你就会变得极其优秀
everything turns out great.
你知道哈利 贝拉以及奥斯丁
And you know that Harry and Belle and Austin
都吃过这种药吗
have all taken these pills?
我知道贝拉和奥斯丁吃过
Belle and Austin, I know.
我从贝拉那里偷来了这种药
Uh, I stole the pills from Belle.
我需要你给我偷来更多
I need you to steal me more,
并且我想知道制药的人
and I want access to the source.
如果我能为好莱坞提供这些药片
I could leave and start my own boutique agency
我就可以创办自己的代理机构
if I was the pipeline to Hollywood for those pills.
你不了解 听着
You don't understand. See, it's--
如果你吃下它们
it's really fucked up,
会有很严重的后果
what happens when you take them.
我作为《单身汉》的创作人代表
I represent the producers of "The Bachelor."
再糟糕的事我也已经司空见惯了
Fucked up is my bread and butter.
现在 去给我搞些神奇药片来
Now, go get me those pills,
或者你给我的这些剧本
or these scripts that you gave me
就要进垃圾桶了
go right into the garbage.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
我们是来买♥♥钱币收藏的
We're here about the coin collection.
是吗
Yeah?
闻到了热狗的味道
Well, hot dog.
看来是场不错的自助餐了
It's a goddamn buffet.
真是个新奇的办法
That's a new technique.
快点结束 我赶时间
Finish up. I'm on a deadline.
怎么停下了
Why did we stop?
哈利 你要把血给谁
Who's the blood for, Harry?
阿尔玛
Alma.
我的女儿 - 什么
My daughter. - What?
你逗我呢吧
You gotta be shitting me.
她多大了
How old is she?
九岁
Nine.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
她趁我不注意的时候偷偷吃了一颗
She snuck one when I wasn't there.
你看啊 奥斯丁
Oh, you see, Austin?
他不是个坏父亲 只是缺席了他孩子的成长
He's not a bad parent, just an absent one.
她比我们三个加起来更有天赋
She's more talented than the three of us put together.
我不在乎你孩子是不是下一个莫扎特
I don't care if your kid is the next Mozart.
我是不会把我的未来
I'm not leaving my future
和接下来签约的三本书
and the next three books I'm contracted to write
交到她这个小女孩手上的
in her little girl hands.
那你们想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
不准再给她药片了 哈利
No more pills for her, Harry...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表