嘿 托尼 你要去哪里
Hey, Tony, where you headed?
我听说河里已经没有白鲈鱼了
I hear the white perch are schooled up.
我要去运河的东边看看有没有鲭鱼
Maybe look for some mackerel the east end of the canal.
注意安全 好吗
Be careful when you head out, okay?
有一个大风暴在正南方向
There's another big storm headed in due south.
它扰乱了潮汐 再见啦
It's messing with the tides. See you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们好像撞到了什么
I think we hit something.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
下一个提议
Next order of business:
商业街29号♥的房♥子
The home at 29 Commercial
要求更换他们瓦片的颜色
is requesting permission to change their shingles
从我们传统的 "简单白 "改为
from our traditional "Simply White"
改为 "山峰白"
to "Mountain Peak White."
我们可以看看样品吗
Can we see the samples?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你竟然会问这个问题 这真是个丑闻
It's a scandal that you would even ask.
你为什么不干脆把它们涂成橙色
Why don't you just paint them orange?
否决提案
Motion denied.
下一个
Next order of business:
吉姆-李维 麦克亨利餐厅的老板
Jim Levy, the owner of McHenry's,
要求自己的土地♥产♥权
is requesting a 16-inch easement
向邻居的绿化区扩展16英寸
into the neighbor's green area
这样他就可以扩大户外餐饮
so he can have expanded outdoor dining.
李维先生已经到场来说明他的情况
I believe Mr. Levy is present to make his case.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, madam.
正如你们大多人所知 我开设了麦克亨利餐厅
As most of you know, I opened McHenry's
这家店是我
as sister restaurant
萨默维尔戴维斯广场店的姐妹店
to my flagship McHenry's in Davis Square, Somerville.
够了 李维 别浪费时间了
Can it, Levy. You're wasting your time.
你说什么- 好吧
Excuse me? - Well,
首先 你的名字是李维
first of all, your name is Levy.
我不知道你怎么会开
I don't know where you get off
两家爱尔兰酒吧的
owning not one but two Irish pubs.
这就是所谓的文化占有 亲爱的
That's called cultural appropriation, sweetheart.
其次 你的品味很差
Second of all, you have terrible taste.
不仅仅是在你的鞋子
And not just in your footwear.
我的朋友米奇-威尔逊
My friend Mitch Wilson
住在你的餐馆旁边的房♥子里
lives in the house next to your restaurant.
他有精致的品味
He has exquisite taste.
而我们最不需要的东西
And the last thing we need
就是让你廉价的塑料桌椅
are your cheap plastic tables and chairs
弄脏他的绣球花丛
soiling his hydrangea bushes.
否决提案
Motion denied.
但是... - 拒绝
But-- - Denied.
拜托 他... - 拒绝
Come on, he's be-- - Denied.
最后一位 马萨诸塞州警局的雷米警官
Finally, Trooper Remy of the Mass State Police
想跟大家说几句
would like a moment to speak to the group.
主席 理事会 我是骑警简·雷米
Chairwoman, council, I'm Trooper Jan Remy.
我是由州警署派来调查
I was sent by the state police to run the investigation
你们被谋杀的警♥察♥局长
into your murdered chief.
我以为局长只是失踪了
I thought the chief was just missing?
她之前是失踪了
She was,
直到一个渔民在港口里发现她的尸体
until a fisherman ran over her body in the harbor.
还有一些你们可能不知道的事情
And something you all may not know
局长当时正在调查
is that the chief was investigating
一起连环谋杀案
a series of murders.
他们都遵循相同的作案手法
They all followed the same M.O.--
喉咙被割破 有严重的不平整的伤痕
Throat slashed with severe uneven wounds,
而且所有受害者的血几乎都被吸干了
and a draining of almost all of the victim's blood.
我刚刚检查了局长的尸体
I just examined the chief's body
并观察到完全相同的伤口形状
and observed the exact same wound pattern.
可能是船上的螺旋桨把她搅碎了
Boat propeller could have chewed her up.
这个季节水里有很多鲨鱼
Lotta sharks in the water at this time.
所以需要停止保护海豹
Which is why need to stop protecting the seals.
我不介意有鲨鱼
I don't mind the sharks
只要它们能洋基队球迷都杀光
as long as they're only killing Yankee fans.
我很抱歉 但这并不好笑
I'm sorry, but this isn't funny.
一名执法官员疑似
A law enforcement officer was murdered
被一个连环杀手所杀
by what appears to be a serial killer.
你有证据表明这些案件有关联吗
Do you have proof that these cases are related?
DNA什么的
Right? DNA?
还没有
Not yet.
我只是不知道为什么要大惊小怪
I just don't know why we would make a big fuss
因为我们都不确定这里面到底有没有问题
when we don't even know if there's a problem.
你们的警长被残忍♥地杀害了
Your chief was brutally murdered
并被扔进了港口
and thrown in the harbor.
这还说明不了问题吗
I'd say that's a problem.
我们甚至不知道她是否是被谋杀
I mean, do we even know she was murdered?
也许她是去夜泳了
Maybe she went for a night swim.
穿着她的制♥服♥
In her uniform?
而且许多谋杀案都发生在离海岸几英里的地方
And many of these murders occurred miles from the ocean.
你认为鲨鱼和船的螺旋桨
Do you think the sharks and the boat propellers
会莫名地来到陆地上杀死那些人
somehow came on land to kill all these people?
听着 骑警
Look, Trooper.
我们很感谢你在这里所做的努力
We really appreciate what you're trying to do here.
马萨诸塞州警局是一个优秀的组织
Mass State Police are a wonderful organization
充满了优秀的警员
full of fine men and women.
那肯定的- 听着 听着
Absolutely. - Hear, hear.
但这在冬季是见怪不怪的
But these are wintertime problems.
什么意思- 意思就是每到冬天
What does that mean? - It means strange things
都会有些奇怪的事情发生
happen down the cape in the winter.
众所周知
Everyone knows it.
作为原住民 对于发生在这片土地上的怪事
Us full-timers just accept it
我们早已见怪不怪了
as the price of living in such a special place.
当春天来临时 你会发现
But by the time spring rolls around,
这一切都神奇地停止了
you'll see it all just magically stops.
我们遇到的最糟糕的问题是什么
And the worst problem we have?
大概是6号♥公路上的交通状况
Uh, traffic on Route 6,
强烈的紫外线
a bad sunburn,
和龙虾卷上太多的黄油
and too much butter on a lobster roll.
你的意思是我应该不再去追究了吗
So you're saying I should just let this go?
我们是说 这个房♥间里的每个人都
We're saying that everyone in this room
依靠夏天的旅游经济来维持冬天小镇的运转
depends upon the summer to pay for the winter.
意思就是
We are saying
如果你对这些事情进行调查
that if you start making noise about this stuff,
也许波士顿的报纸会注意到它
maybe the papers in Boston will pick it up,
然后是纽约的小报
and then the New York rags,
然后突然间 所有那些城里人
and then suddenly, all of those city-folk
在7月开车来过周末的人
who drive down for the weekend in July
来消费的那些人
to spend all of that sweet city money
会被吓坏了 然后决定去
get spooked and decide that maybe
伯克希尔 或纽波特
the Berkshires, or Newport,
或是去汉普顿也是一样的
or--God forbid-- the Hamptons are just as nice.
因为没有那些不必要的麻烦和担心
But not worth all the trouble and the worry.
那些同志们可能也不会再来了
The gays might stop coming.
你们都在隐瞒什么
You're all hiding something.
你们知道一些事情
You know something.
我们知道 什么对这个社区是最好的
We know what's best for this community.
我们知道 什么对你是最好的
We know what's best for you.
我是马萨诸塞州政♥府♥派来的
I was sent by the State of Massachusetts
我来是为了查出发生了什么事
to come down here and find out what's been going on,
这就是我要做的
and that's what I'm gonna do.
妨碍调查是违法行为
Impeding an investigation is a crime.
而且华波尔州立监狱
And they don't serve lobster rolls
他们不提供龙虾卷
in Walpole State Prison.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
听着
Look,
关于那些小药丸的事情
we have been extremely patient and understanding
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表