你在开车 - 怎么了
You're driving. - So?
今天是星期六
It's Saturday.
我们被换位置了
We were all put in different seats.
什么鬼 你说的对
What the fuck? You're right.
这怎么可能呢 - 我才不管呢
How is that possible? - I don't care!
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
不是毒品
It wasn't drugs.
没有人嗑药
Nobody was high.
它听起来
Well, I don't know, it sure sounds
像幻觉
like hallucination.
剩半截的牛在叫唤
I mean, mooing half cows?
真的没人在饮料里放东西吗
Sure no one decided to spike the kool-aid?
你的朋友尼诺怎么样了
Hey, what about your friend Nino?
他像是会干那种事的人 - 他叫卡尔
He seems like the type. - His name is Cal.
你到底什么意思
And what the hell does that mean?
只是你谈论他的方式
It's just the way you talk about him.
你知道 他总是
You know, he's always on.
他必须炫耀以显示他的能力
I mean, he has to show off to demonstrate his power.
我从来没有说过这些话
I never said any of that.
我记得小时候 看到过一个电视节目
I remember seeing this tv show when I was a kid
谈到了失去的时间
that talked about lost time.
它与外星人绑♥架♥有关
It had something to do with alien abduction,
但我记不清楚了
but I can't remember everything.
我能不能借我父母的电脑
Can't I just borrow my parents' computer
上个谷歌♥ 就一次
and Google it just this once?
当然了 如果你觉得
Yeah, I mean, sure, as long as you're okay saying
只要是对你方便的东西
that you only believe in something
它就是可信的
as long as it's convenient for you.
这会让你走下坡路 肯尼
It's a slippery slope, Kenny.
听着 你应该吃点东西
All right, look, you should eat something.
绿叶蔬菜 瘦肉蛋白
Leafy greens, lean protein.
没有酒精的饮料
No drunk food.
我不确定我的胃是否受得了
Not sure my stomach is up for that.
我觉得有点恶心
I'm feeling a little queasy.
好吧 你得保持水分
Well, you gotta stay hydrated.
喝点汤怎么样
What about some soup?
我可以从那个地方...
Yeah, I can, I can send you some ramen
给你带点拉面
from that place that...
肯德尔
Kendall?
喂
Hello?
肯德尔
Kendall?
我觉得很糟糕
I feel like shit.
我整个下午都在呕吐
I've been puking all afternoon.
我也是
Me too.
难道是培根没烤熟吗
Did we not cook that bacon enough?
不 如果是食物中毒
No, if it was food poisoning,
呕吐后我们会感觉好些
we would've felt better after we threw up.
我只有一次这样的感觉
I've only felt like this one other time,
而且我当时才19岁 记得吗
and I was 19, remember?
你认为我们怀孕了
You think we're pregnant?
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
理论上是可能的
I mean, it's technically possible.
亚当和我做了很多次
Adam and I have a lot of sex.
但我吃了避孕药
But I'm on the pill.
而且 我最近唯一的男人
And, the only guy I've been with lately
几乎用他的精♥液♥杀死了我
almost killed me with his cum.
我不是说有这个可能
I'm not saying that it's likely;
我只是说 这
I'm just saying that this
这就是我怀孕时候的感觉
is what it feels like when you are.
亚当认为那些男孩给我们下了药
Adam thinks maybe the boys dosed us with something.
你觉得是他们操了我们
Do you think they had sex with us or something
然后我们不记得了
and we don't remember?
不 不 绝对不是
No, no, absolutely not.
我等会过去
Okay, um, I'm coming over,
但我要先去躺药店
but I'm gonna stop by the drug store first.
一会儿见
See you in a few.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝 我上次操你的屁♥股♥是什么时候
Baby, when's the last time I ate your ass?
我不知道 大概一个星期前吧
I don't know, like, a week ago?
我想我又得了梨形鞭毛虫病
I think I have Giardia again.
由梨形鞭毛虫所致的腹泻、消瘦、营养吸收不良性疾病
梨形鞭毛虫病是啥
What the fuck isGiardia?
就是操屁♥股♥的时候...
It's when you eat ass...
我的屁♥股♥总是一尘不染
My ass is always spotless.
会感染上无形的细菌
And you get infected with invisible microbes
或一些屎
or some shit.
这很常见 我在高三时得过一次
It's very common; I got it once senior year of high school.
你和那个四分卫在一起的时候
When you were on the down-low with the quarterback,
你操了他的屁♥眼♥
you ate the quarterback's ass?
经常
Often, yes.
反之亦然
And vice versa.
是的
But yes.
我从凯尔那里得上了梨形鞭毛虫病
I gotGiardia from Kyle,
我感到非常恶心 恶心了好几个星期
and I felt so sick and so nauseous for weeks.
不得不从家庭医生那里做了一个测试
And I had to take a test from our family's doctor,
结果发现梨形鞭毛虫病呈阳性
and it came back positive forGiardia.
你怎么办的
What did you do?
我很羞愧
Well, I was mortified.
我撒了谎 我说
I lied and I said that
我吃了没洗的水果什么的
I ate some unwashed fecal fruit or some shit.
你吃了什么药
What'd you have to take?
甲硝唑
Flagyl.
很难受 但一个星期后就好了
Awful, but it went away after a week.
好吧
Okay.
我愛你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
怎么了
What?
我的上帝 - 怎么了
My god. - What?
特洛伊 - 我的上帝
Troy? - My god.
咋回事 - 我感觉不太好
What's wrong? - I don't feel so good.
这是不可能的
It's not possible.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
把它给我吧
Just give it to me.
你要看什么
Jesus, what are you looking up?
外星人绑♥架♥ - 噗
Alien abductions. - Pfft.
别一幅那个表情
Don't give me that look.
当所有合理的解释都被排除后...
When all reasonable explanations have been eliminated...
你认为是外星人
You decide it's aliens?
一定有一个合理的
There has to be a rational
解释 - 比如呢
explanation for this. - Like what?
我不知怎的有两个子♥宫♥
I secretly have two uteruses
而我的妇科医生直到现在才发现
my ob-gyn hasn't noticed until now?
我已经发展出无性繁殖的能力
I've developed the ability to asexually reproduce?
几十年来一直有关于这种事情的传说
There have been stories about this kind of thing for decades.
其中一些听起来很可信
Some of them seem pretty credible.
有那么多
There's so much information out there.
关于失去的时间的故事
Stories about lost time
和外星人对人类的实验
and alien experimentation on humans.
1961年的贝蒂和巴尼·希尔事件
Betty and Barney Hill in 1961.
有人认为阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特被绑♥架♥了
You know, some people think Amelia Earhart was abducted.
《第三类接触》并不是一部纪录片 肯德尔
"Close Encounters" was not a documentary, Kendall.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我们已经吐了一整天了
Guys, we've been puking all day.
我一直想吃奇怪的东西
I keep craving weird shit
比如香草酸奶加烤肉片
like vanilla yogurt with barbecue chips,
但当我吃下它时 我又咽不下去
but when I eat it, I can't keep it down.
你的胸部怎么样了
How's your chest?
就像被泰森打了一拳
Like I've been punched in the tits by Tyson.
什么 这是不可能的
What? No! It's not possible.
什么
What?
我需要你们为我做件事
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表