阿尔伯克基
新墨西哥
1954年
蒂莫西 洗洗手吃晚饭了
Timothy! Come wash up for supper.
你♥爸♥爸快回家了
Your father will be home soon.
等一下 妈妈
In a minute, mom!
妈妈 有尘卷风
Mama! Dust devils!
蒂米
Timmy.
蒂米
Timmy! Timmy!
蒂米!
Timmy!
蒂米!
Timmy!
妈妈 不要害怕
Mommy? Please don't be afraid.
蒂米 你在哪里啊
Timmy! My god, where are you?
蒂米
Timmy?
妈妈 不要害怕
Mommy, please don't be afraid.
握住我的手 妈咪
Take my hand, mommy.
你不需要害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
亲爱的 我饿得可以吃下一匹马
Honey, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
玛丽亚
Maria?
玛丽亚
Maria?
玛丽亚
Maria.
美国恐怖故事
第十季 第七集
死亡谷
您今天静的出奇啊 总统先生
You're awful quiet today, Mr. President.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我已经说过无数次了
And for the umpteenth time,
叫我老艾
Ike.
棕榈泉
加州
1954年
我是和朋友在一块 而不是和下属
Came here to be with friends, not subordinates.
没错 你得放松 老艾
Right, and you're supposed to be relaxing, Ike.
那你在想什么 韩国问题 还是麦卡锡议员
So what is it? Korea? McCarthy?
还是你老婆不让你在电视托盘上吃饭
Mamie won't let you eat off tv trays?
不 这只是个小问题
No, it's just a little question I have.
那么 为什么我可以让15万士兵在诺曼底登陆...
So why is it I can land 150,000 soldiers in Normandy...
却不能把高尔夫球打进这该死的洞里
But I can't put one lousy ball in one lousy hole?
真让我百思不得其解
I'd give anything for that answer.
他们说你是个肤浅的人
And they say you're not a deep thinker.
他们说的没错
They're probably right.
看来你又得做回 "总统先生"了
Looks like you're "Mr. President" again.
我们需要谈谈 总统先生
We need to speak, Mr. President.
很紧急
It's urgent.
失陪一下 伙计们
Excuse me, fellas.
有人闯入美国领空
There's been an incursion into U.S. Airspace.
被拦截器击落
Vehicle was shot down by an interceptor
坠毁在爱德华兹空军基地以北
just north of Edwards Air Force Base.
是俄♥国♥人干的吗
Was it the Russians?
恐怕不是 先生
We don't think so, sir.
我得走了 伙计们
Then excuse me, fellas.
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
肯定是因为吃了他们打来的鸭子
Bet it was the duck that they served from the hunt.
咬到了铅弹 弄碎了我一颗牙
Bit into some buckshot and cracked a tooth.
那都过了两天了
That was two nights ago.
为什么我到现在才知道
Why is this the first I'm hearing about it?
嗯 我不想...
Well, I didn't want to,
破坏了晚餐 让你担心
spoil the dinner and worry you.
基地里有个医生
There's a doctor at the base.
我相信他能帮我补好
I'm sure he can put a cap on it.
所以你要开车去空军基地
So you're driving to an air force base
看牙医
to see a dentist.
如果我进... 如果我进城
If I go into... If I go into town
进行任何形式的就诊
for any kind of medical procedure,
都会引起媒体的关注
it'll set off the press,
那些人 你懂的
and you know how those boys are.
到底怎么了 小艾
What's going on, Ike?
你要去见谁
Who are you going to see?
别看着我 就像是
Now, don't look at me as if
我没有权利问你这个问题
I have no right to ask you that.
我们都知道 并不是你所有的秘密
We both know not all of your secrets
都与国♥家♥安♥全♥有关
have to do with national security.
我只是要去见牙医
I'm just gonna go see a man with a drill.
就这么简单
That's all.
上任一年 你还是没学会用撒谎
One year in office, and you still can't lie
来让自己全身而退
to save your life.
我应该为你感到骄傲
I suppose I should be proud of you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们仍然无法确认那飞行器的来历
We still can't identify the vehicle.
反正不是我们的
It's not one of ours, that much we know.
我们已经找到了一具尸体
We have managed to locate a body.
尸体
A body?
被撞得血肉模糊
Was pretty messed up in the crash.
不知道是什么生物
Can't tell what it is.
先生 能让我说句吗
Sir, if I may,
我们担心它周围会有辐射
there's still a concern about radiation.
我的天啊
Mother of god.
给我看看
Show me.
看起来像个孩子
Looks like a child.
把它送回基地
Get it back to the base.
这个地方安全吗
Is this site secure?
没有任何人可以进出
Nothing's getting in or out.
有两架国王40正在从基地赶来
We have two King 40's on their way from Edwards
准备把这东西拖走
to haul this thing away.
我们可以确定 这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well, we can safely say it's not the Russians
或中国或美国的童子军
or the Chinese or the boy scouts of america.
的确不是 先生
No, sir.
那么有个新的问题
And now we have ourselves a new question.
为什么
Why?
为什么它在这里
Why is it here?
先生
Sir!
你得看看这个
You need to see this!
没关系的
It's okay.
这... 没关系的
It's... it's okay.
没事的 我们是来帮忙的
It's okay. We're here to help.
你是谁
Who are you?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我叫...
My name...
阿米莉亚
Is Amelia.
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特
Amelia Earhart.
美国女飞行员
1937年 在飞越太平洋期间失踪
我们的飞机正要降落豪兰岛
Our plane was approaching Howland Island.
然后无线电定向仪出了问题
We were having trouble with our RDF.
信♥号♥♥非常微弱
We couldn't get a signal. It was very weak.
我告诉弗雷德 一定是保险丝烧坏了
I told Fred we must have blown a fuse,
但他说它还在工作 所以
but he said it was working, so.
继续说 阿米莉亚 这对我们很重要
Keep going, Amelia. It's important.
我们保持着方向
We maintained our heading,
但豪兰岛 它不在那里
but Howland Island, it just wasn't there.
那里只有海洋
There was just ocean.
我们无法理解
We couldn't understand it.
然后我们所有的仪器 它们都...
And then all our instruments, they went...
都失灵了
They went crazy.
所有的表盘 它们...
All of the dials, they were just...
乱转
Just spinning.
我们什么也做不了
We couldn't make sense of anything.
高度慢慢下降
We were going down.
然后一切都变白了
And then everything went white.
我们就像是飞向了太阳
It was like we flew into the sun.
就这样
And that's all.
这就是我所记得的一切
Well, that's all I remember.
你身上的那些痕迹
And those marks on your body,
是怎么回事
how did you get those?
针头 - 针头
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表