你做了所有好父亲都会做的 你...
You did what all good parents do. You...
你为孩子牺牲了自己
You sacrificed yourself for your child.
我得回来感谢你
I just had to come back and say "Thank you."
这是你应得的
You are worth it.
完全值得
Every bit of it.
快忘记这地方
Now forget this place
好好生活吧
and go live.
要知道我会一直爱着你
And know I will always love you.
这才是重要 对吧
That's all that matters, okay?
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
只能这样
This is how it has to be.
我赢了 我笑到了最后
I win! I am the final girl.
我永远是笑到最后的女孩
I am always the final girl.
不许伤害他
Leave him alone.
他值得拥有幸福的结局
He deserves a happy ending.
为什么 因为他是无辜的吗
Why? Because he's innocent?
拜托 没有无辜这回事
Please. There is no such thing.
真帅
So handsome.
我的波比长大后就会是这样
Just like my Bobby would have looked if he'd grown up.
干掉她
Take her.
离开这里 别再回来
Get out of here and never come back.
但别忘记我们
But don't forget us.
跟孩子们讲讲关于我们的鬼故事
Tell our ghost stories to your children,
我们就能永存了
and we'll live on forever.
80年代就永不逝去
The '80s will never die.
快离开这里
Now get out of here.
走吧 波比 走吧
Go, Bobby, go.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表