你太用力了
You're being too rough!
那些动物浑身都带着疾病
Those animals are full of diseases!
怎么了
What happened?
我想现在带她去看医生
I want to take her to the doctor now.
检查有没有感染莱姆病和狂犬病
I want to get her tested for Lyme and rabies.
他们说莱姆病会导致心理问题
They say that Lyme can cause psychological issues.
她没事
She's fine.
她刚刚在吃死兔子 哈利
She was eating a dead rabbit, Harry!
埋着头 在那吸血
Her face was in it, just sucking out the blood!
警长 有事吗
Chief, how can I help you?
这事有点尴尬...
This is awkward...
我们接到了一些对你女儿的投诉
But we received some complaints about your daughter.
有人打电♥话♥过来说看到她
Some people called in to say they saw her
在墓地那边浑身是血
covered in blood at the cemetery,
然后和加德纳太太在街上走
then walking down the street with Mrs. Gardener.
我想带她回办公室
I'd like to bring her back to my office
跟她谈谈
so I can speak with her.
我们不去吗
Without us?
她不会有事的
She'll be safe.
好吧 真有这个必要吗
Okay, is this really necessary?
有尸体被冲上了海岸
I've got bodies washing up on the shore
还有尸体在迪克码头被发现
more under the Dick Dock.
最近科德角有很多谋杀案
I'm hearing reports of murders up and down the cape,
所有受害者都被咬烂了
all the victims torn apart.
我知道我只是个小镇上的警♥察♥局长
Now, I know I'm just a small-town police chief
我聪明不到哪去
and I'm supposed to be a dumb fuck,
但有一件事我非常确定
but there's one thing I pretty certain about
那就是墓地里的死兔子
there's a dead rabbit in the cemetery
跟早上在沙滩上发现的男妓尸体
that looks a lot like the dead hustler
死法很像
we found on the beach this morning.
你女儿脸上似乎
And your daughter doesn't appear to have
没有任何伤口
any cuts on her face.
阿尔玛才九岁
Alma is nine years old.
她不会在海滩上杀死一个男妓
She didn't murder a hustler on the beach.
我知道
I know.
我只要问她一些问题
I just need to ask her some questions
看看她知不知道是谁干的
to see if she has any idea who did.
你们俩就别去了
Away from the both of you.
爸爸 求你告诉她没事了
Daddy, tell her it's okay, please!
朵丽丝
Doris!
不 不 - 宝贝
No, no. - Honey!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
不
No.
孩子没事
The baby's okay.
这是压力大引起的假性宫缩
They were false contractions brought on by stress.
但你的心率和血压仍然很高
But your heart rate and BP are still pretty elevated.
我们能出院吗
Can we leave?
我们希望你留院几天
We want you to stay with us a few nights.
留多久 - 四五天吧
Well, how many? - Four or five.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
阿尔玛 你去自动售货机上
Alma, why don't you go get something
买♥♥点东西回来
from the vending machine, okay?
快去
Go on.
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝
Honey.
在那边
It's that way.
你的产科医生说你流过两次产
Your OB said you've had two miscarriages.
上一次只有五个月就流产了
The last one was at five months.
现在看上去一切正常
Everything looks fine at the moment,
但你要格外谨慎一点才行
but we all agree you should be extra cautious.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
在普镇只会让你焦虑
Being in P-town does cause you nothing but anxiety.
我留下可以 但我希望你和阿尔玛也能留在这
Fine, but I want you and Alma to stay down here too.
什么 留在海恩尼斯吗 - 没错 留在海恩尼斯
What, in Hyannis? - Yes, in Hyannis.
找一家汽车旅馆什么的住下
Get a motel or something.
我要把阿尔玛带回纽约
I'll bring Alma back to New York.
我们要离开普镇
We'll leave P-town.
真的 - 真的吗
For real. - For real?
好吧 - 真的
Okay. - For real.
好吧 谢谢你 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们在往东
We're going east.
纽约在西边
New York is west.
妈妈需要放松
Mommy needs to relax.
所以你骗了她
So you lied to her?
我只告诉她该知道的事
I told her what she needed to hear.
那个局长怎么办
And what about the police chief?
我会打电♥话♥告诉她
I'm gonna call and tell her
她差点让你妈妈流产
that she almost made your mom lose the baby
要是继续纠缠我们就告她
and she should back off unless she wants a lawsuit.
你什么时候吃的
When did you take it?
药片
The pill.
那天晚上
The other night.
帕格尼尼的曲子我总弹不对
I couldn't get Paganini right.
但是现在感觉容易多了
And now it feels so easy.
我觉得世界上有两种人
I think that there are people
一种人天赋异禀
that are really good at something...
而剩下的就是普通人
And then there's everybody else.
哪怕他们某一天全部消失
I feel like everybody else could just disappear one day
对这个世界也没有多大影响
and it wouldn't matter.
我赞同
Me too.
那些在街上飘荡的游魂就是这样
That's what happened to those pale people.
他们吃了药 却没有任何天赋
They took the pills, but they didn't have any talent,
所以他们就变得什么都不是
so they turned into nothing.
但你已经很优秀了
But you were great already.
你不需要吃药了
You didn't need to take the pills.
但我不想成为好
But I don't want to be great.
我要成为最好
I want to be the greatest.
我不介意吃兔子
I didn't mind eating the bunny.
但要是兔子不再能满足你了怎么办
But what happens when bunnies aren't enough for you?
警长之前提到那个
Did you do that to the man at the dock
码头的人是你杀的吗
that the police chief was talking about?
我不知道能否做到
I don't know if I could do that.
那就是成为最好的代价
That's the price of being the greatest.
阿尔玛 我很担心自己不是个好爸爸
Alma, I'm worried that I'm not being a good father to you,
因为我的自私让你做了这些事
that I'm letting you do this because of my own ego.
我想让你别再吃药了
I want you to stop taking them.
要是没有它们不行呢
What if it doesn't work without them?
我说了 你已经足够好了
I told you, you were great already.
你现在知道充分发挥潜力是什么感觉了
And now you know how it feels to play at your full potential.
虽然没有药的话会比较艰难
It might be harder to get there without the pill,
但我知道你可以
but I know you can do it.
好吧
Fine.
那你也别吃了
But then you have to stop too.
美国恐怖故事第十季第三集
赤潮
牛排 要非常生的
Steak, very rare.
要一样的
Same.
好的
Okay.
一直以来我都不是个好爸爸
I haven't always been the best dad to you.
我工作很忙
I work too much,
我自己的爸爸是个人♥渣♥
and my own father was a real piece of garbage,
所以我的育儿本能很糟糕
so I have terrible parenting instincts.
但我会亲自处理好这件事情
But I'm gonna be really hands-on with this stuff,
因为我和你不同
because it's different for me.
我可以一连三个月写作
I can write for three months
把稿件和工资存起来
and stockpile scripts and paychecks
然后剩下的一年内都不再吃药
and then not take the pills for the rest of the year.
而你要一直弹琴
You have to play all the time,
整年都要进行现场表演
do live performances year-round.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表