不在乎我的世界里
to give a damn about me.
但有天晚上我轮班快结束时
But then one night at the end of my shift,
我在卡座里看到两个漂亮的嫖♥客♥
I saw two classy johns in a booth
试图伪装自己
trying to look incognito,
但我立刻认出了他们
but I recognized them straightaway.
是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林
It was Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin,
当时第一个登上月球的人
then first men to land on the moon.
击败它
Beat it.
问题是 他们几天前就发射了
The problem was, they had blasted off days before.
我是说 它们本该漂浮在外太空
I mean, they were supposed to be floating in outer space
就在那一刻
at that very second.
晚上好 先生们
Well, good evening, gentlemen.
‐好 大家好
‐ Well, hello there.
‐所以我们正在排练
‐ So we're doing rehearsals.
现在 我的意思是
Now, at this point, I mean,
我们肯定已经经历了一百次
we must have gone through it a hundred times.
‐右 右 还有那条线
‐ Right, right, and the line
尼尔应该说的
that Neil is supposed to say
是"这是人类的一大步"
is, "That's one giant leap for mankind."
就是这样
And that's it.
只是
Just‐‐
我一般不擅言辞
Now, I ain't typically one for words,
但我们正在登陆月球 是的
but we are landing on the moon. ‐ Yeah.
‐我们已经把该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥人赶在前面了
‐ And we're beating the goddamn Russians to it.
这是正确的 ‐现在 那条线是否
‐ That's right. ‐ Now, does that line
听起来像能放个屁
sound like it could carry a fart,
更不用说如此重大的事件了?
much less an event so momentous?
‐不 当然不是
‐ No, it certainly does not.
‐不 没有
‐ No, it does not.
尼尔 告诉她
Well, Neil, tell her.
‐好的 嗯……
‐ All right, well...
我从收音机里听到巴斯进来了
So I hear Buzz come in on the radio.
是的 ‐值得赞扬的是 他说:
‐ Yeah. ‐ And to his credit, he says,
“这样吧 ‘这是一个人的一小步
"How about, 'That's one small step for man,
是人类的一大步?”
one giant leap for mankind'?"
然后什么都没有
And then nothing.
完全无线电静默 直到‐‐
Complete radio silence until‐‐
‐导演他妈的失控了
‐ The director fucking loses it.
天啊 他喜欢这段台词
God, he loves the line.
‐顺便说一下 我是个十足的疯子 是的,好莱坞
‐ Total maniac, by the way. ‐ Yeah, Hollywood.
我是说 我们认为NASA很粗暴
I mean, and we thought NASA was rough.
‐哦!‐宇航员接受了训练
‐ Oh! ‐ The astronauts were trained
在冷战期间保护美国机密
to protect American secrets during the Cold War,
但最后 这是我著名的倾盆大雨
but in the end, it was my famous heavy pour
这可能会摧毁一个帝国
that could have brought down an empire.
‐好吧 等等 那你是怎么来到这里的?
‐ Okay, wait, then how did you end up here?
‐他们来了并带走了我
‐ They came and they took me.
事情发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
♪♪♪♪
♪♪ ♪♪
我醒来时被麻醉着 大着肚子
I woke up drugged and knocked up.
我不知道自己在哪里 也不知道发生了什么事
I didn't know where I was or what was happening.
我这辈子从没这么害怕过
I had never been so scared in my whole life.
不像你们所有人 我是一个人
And unlike you all, I was alone.
‐记住 尼尔 别下来得这么快
‐ Remember, don't come down so fast, Neil.
你害怕
You're afraid.
你不知道等待你的是什么
You can't know what awaits you.
没有人能做到
None of us can.
‐等下,认真的?
‐ Wait, seriously?
斯坦利·库布里克?
Stanley Kubrick?
他为什么要执导一次假登月?
Why would he direct a fake moon landing?
‐迪基·尼克松是《奇爱奇缘》的狂热粉丝
‐ Dicky Nixon was gaga for "Strangelove."
这是他最喜欢的电影
It was his favorite movie.
然后有人说
And some say, afterwards,
库布里克获得了华纳兄弟的终身合同
Kubrick was given a lifetime contract at Warner Bros.
没有束缚
with no constrictions.
没有 我的意思是,为什么?
‐ No. I mean, why?
为什么要假装登月呢?
Why fake the moon landing at all?
他们已经有了外星科技
They already had all this alien tech.
去月球本应该是轻而易举的事
Going to the moon should've been a breeze.
‐这正是问题的关键
‐ That's exactly the point.
每个人都意识到去月球
Everyone realized that going to the moon
会浪费很多时间和精力
was gonna be a big old fat waste of time and effort,
所以政♥府♥和外星人认为
so the government and the aliens thought
这是一种让我们人类放松的好方法
it would be a nice way to sort of ease us humans
接受这个巨大而疯狂的事实
into accepting that big, crazy
科技是可能的
technological shit was possible.
我的意思是 如果你开始给人们魔术贴和电脑
I mean, if you start giving people Velcro and computers,
他们会开始问问题
they're gonna start asking questions.
第二天早上 宇航员们飞往夏威夷
So the astronauts were flying into Hawaii the next morning
英勇地返回地球
to make their gallant return to Earth
就在我失去第一个孩子的时候
right around the time I lost my first baby,
如果你能这么叫的话
if you could even call it that.
从那以后我就一直被困在这里
And I have been stuck here ever since.
好了 我走了 你自己去找平静吧
Well, I'll leave you now to find your own peace.
谢谢你的聆听
Thank you for listening.
能和史蒂夫·乔布斯以外的人叙旧是件好事
It's nice to reminisce with someone other than Steve Jobs.
‐哦,操 好吧
‐ Oh, fuck. Okay.
‐至少我们还有彼此
‐ At least we have each other.
是的
‐ Yeah.
这里很美
It's beautiful up here.
‐我想是的
‐ I guess it is.
‐在月球上
‐ On the moon.
在月球上
On the moon.
卡尔
‐ Cal.
我一直在找你
Hey, I've been looking for you.
‐你还好吗?
‐ You okay?
‐不,不 我不
‐ No, no. I'm not.
‐发生了什么?他们对你做了什么吗?
‐ What's going on? Did they do something to you?
某种变♥态♥实验?
Some kind of freak‐ass experiment?
‐我认为是时候了
‐ I think it's time.
‐对婴儿来说?是的
‐ For the baby? ‐ Yeah.
‐好
‐ Okay.
‐是的 一切感觉都不一样
‐ Yeah, Everything feels different.
她踢 ‐嗯 ‐嗯
She's kicking. ‐ Mm‐hmm.
有运动
There's movement.
有这样的压力 就像
And there's this‐‐this pressure, and it's, like‐‐
嘿
Hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
要我叫人来吗?他们可以给你一些东西
Do you want me to call someone? They can give you something.
没有 不 我还没准备好
‐ No. No, I'm not ready.
‐我以为你说你已经准备好了
‐ I thought you said you were ready.
‐不 我还没准备好
‐ No, I'm not ready.
我还没准备好让他们带走她
I'm not ready for them to take her.
‐好 ‐在你发生了那些事之后
‐ Okay. ‐ After what happened to you,
我只是
I just‐‐
我还需要一点时间
I want a little more time.
‐如果我能给你呢?
‐ What if I can give that to you?
给我们吗?
To us?
‐如何?
‐ How?
‐你能走路吗?
‐ Can you walk?
是的 是的,是的,是的 ‐好 来吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. ‐ Okay. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 我们差不多了
Come on. We're almost there.
我们差不多了 ‐哦!哦!
We're almost there. ‐ Oh! Oh!
嘘 嘿,嘘
‐ Shh. Hey, shh.
嘘 保持安静 保持安静
Shh. Be quiet. Be quiet.
‐哦 那太糟糕了 我知道 我知道
‐ Oh, that one was so bad. ‐ I know. I know.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
‐你信任我吗?
‐ Do you trust me?
‐是的,宝贝
‐ Yeah, baby.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表