天呐
Jesus!
哈利
Harry!
来得正好
Just in time!
我在猎鸭子
I'm hunting duck.
或者鹌鹑
Or, uh, quail.
无所谓 我就是喜欢
I don't know, I just kind of like
拿着猎枪开枪的感觉
the feel of a shotgun when it goes off in my hands.
你之前给我的是什么 药里有什么
What did you give me? What's in those pills?
除了药剂师谁也不知道
No one knows except the chemist.
药剂师是谁
Who's the chemist?
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
准确来说 是马天尼酒
Gin martini, to be specific.
你要来一杯吗 上来
You want one? Come on!
十到十五年前
10 or 15 years ago,
这块区域
this area got hit on the head and ass
简直变成了个毒窝
by an addiction stick the likes of which you've never seen.
在那次危机之后
After the big crash,
很多人失业 无所事事
a lot of folks out of work with nothing to do
开始吸食毒品
but get hungy and high.
先是海♥洛♥因♥ 然后是冰♥毒♥
Heroin at first, then crystal meth,
然后是阿片类药物 海♥洛♥因♥都已经过时了
then opioids, which made the heroin obsolete.
但是人们还是需要那晶状毒品
But people still needed that crystal rush.
在这里做冰♥毒♥很容易
And cooking meth is easy out here
只要你有正确的配方
if you have the right ingredients
小心别把自己炸死就行
and don't blow yourself up.
后来有一个人
Anyway, this one person--
没人知道到底是谁
no one really knows who they are, by the way--
开始尝试不同的混合物
starts experimenting with different recipes.
所以这个就被意外的做出来了
So it was created by accident?
嗯 故事就是这样的
Well, that's the story.
但你知道最妙的一点是什么吗
But you want to know the best part?
它只在你有才华的时候奏效
It only works if you have talent.
所以你看到街上游荡的那些人了吗
So those things you see haunting around town?
他们吃了药 但他们只是写庸俗文章的人
They took the pill, but they're just hacks.
渴望成为有才之人
Wannabes.
如果你吃了那个药片
See, if you take the pill, and you don't
但你本身却没有灵感的种子
have a creative seed in your brain already,
那药片就会毁了你 把你变成行尸走肉
the pill destroys you...turns you into a flesh phantom.
永远贪得无厌 永远得不到满足
Always thirsty, never satisfied or employed.
但没人知道在哪里可以获得天赋
And who knows where talent comes from? No one!
但我现在成袋成袋的喝生牛排
But now I'm draining packages of raw steak
里面的血
to drink the juices, and
还要吸我妻子手指的血
and sucking the blood out of my wife's finger.
嗯 - 为什么会这样
Mm. - Why?
用比喻来说
Metaphorically...
我不确定
I don't know.
可能是因为
Maybe something about, uh,
艺术家要吸取别人的生命之血
artists stealing other people's lifeblood
来为自己提供灵感
to inspire our work.
科学的说 是因为药物大量消耗
Scientifically, the drug severely depletes
我们血液里四种矿物质
the four major minerals in our blood.
看到没 哈利
See, Harry,
如果你吃了药
you can't survive on the pill
但没有大量摄入矿物质
without replacing those minerals
你就会死
in heroic doses.
并且一盒盒牛肉的摄入量是不够的
And cartons of cow meat ain't gonna cut it, champ.
你需要灵长类动物的
You're gonna need that fresh, warm stuff
新鲜温暖的血液才行
from something that has opposable thumbs.
操 我才不会干这个
Fuck that. I'm not doing that.
别紧张
Hey, no problem.
别再吃那药就是了
Just, uh, stop taking the pill.
但可能再也写不出好东西了
But good luck ever writing anything ever again.
你那里就会像局部麻醉了一样
It's like trying to screw with a dick full of Novocain.
如果你不吃那药 你就硬不起来
Once you take the pill, you can't get hard without it.
我不管 简直离谱
I don't care. This is all insanity!
任何成功人士
Oh, name one successful person
或多或少地都会有点不正常
that isn't a little fucking insane.
操♥你♥妈♥ - 操
Fuck you! - Fuck you!
希望好莱坞的那群人喜欢你的初稿
I hope they like your script back in Hollyweirdland.
我赌他们会
I bet they will.
然后你就会回来
And then you'll be running back
继续要这些小药丸
for those little darlings.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们明天早上就走好吗
We can leave tomorrow morning, okay?
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
太好了
Okay.
我下午还有几页要写完
I have a few more pages to write this afternoon,
然后
and then...
我们就去之前说好的
Let's go out and have that dinner date
晚餐约会
that we missed out on.
我觉得我可以把每个房♥间拍下来
I was thinking I can just take pictures of all the rooms
然后在电脑上完成设计
and finish my design plan virtually.
当然可以 你想怎样都行
Sure, yeah. Whatever you want.
怎么了
What?
你知道我的工作也很重要
You know, my job is important too.
Ins上的那场比赛 是我靠实力赢的
That Instagram contest I won... it was a real thing.
当时有近一百个账号♥参赛
There were almost 100 accounts in the running.
我知道 我们是双收入家庭
I know that. We're... we're a two-income family.
我有时会担心你觉得我做得不够出色
I worry sometimes that you don't think I'm good enough.
认为那单纯只是个爱好
That this is just a hobby or something.
不好意思 等下
Sorry, hold on.
是厄休拉
It's Ursula.
喂 - 加德纳 我恨你
Hello? - Bubelah, I hate you.
你为什么这些年都在隐藏实力
Why have you been holding out on me all these years?
你是有夜间出来活动
What, do you have little writer elves
能打出金子的写作小精灵
that live in your cabinets and come out at night
藏在储物柜里吗 - 我告诉过你了
and type gold? - Uh, I told you,
这个地方让我很有灵感
It's just... it's been inspiring here.
你说的没错
Ha! Fuck yeah, it has been.
因为你的剧本被看上了 混♥蛋♥
Because you just got a green light, motherfucker!
高管一看到你写的东西
As soon as the execs saw it,
就发给杰昆·菲尼克斯了
they sent it to Joaquin Phoenix
你说杰昆·菲尼克斯
Joaquin Phoenix.
嘘 这太牛逼了
Shh! Um, that's very cool.
他喜欢吗
Uh, did he like it?
他当场就说可以
He said yes right on the spot.
并且愿意免费拍摄
He said he would shoot it for free.
太棒了
That's amazing!
我是说 我当然没想让他免费拍摄
I mean, I-I would never ask him to do that,
但他既然提出来了
but it's nice that he... that he offered.
另外 可以开始在那找找房♥了
Also, maybe start looking for some real estate out there
因为我刚收到网飞的全款合同
because I just got an offer from Netflix for an overall.
代我向朵莉丝问个好 以后再聊
Love to Doris. Talk soon. Mwah.
网飞给我合同了
Netflix offered me a deal.
我们要富了
We're gonna be rich!
我们要暴富了
We're gonna be rich!
亲爱的
Ooh, baby!
亲爱的
Oh, sorry baby, baby, baby.
我们要发了 要发了
We're gonna be rich. We're gonna be rich.
快继续
Go on.
快去
Oh, uh... Oh, go.
我突然
I just, uh... just a quick...
有个灵感
just a little idea.
我就不打扰你写
I will go and let you finish your
这些能赚大钱的文章了
very lucrative writing.
好的
Okay.
是他妈的杰昆·菲尼克斯
Joaquin fucking Phoenix!
我爱他
I love him!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表