毕竟我来自纽约
Well, I'm from New York City.
要吓到我 她还不算什么
It takes a lot nuttier than that to faze me.
我是米基
I'm Mikey.
这家店是我的 - 你好
This is my place. - Hi.
哈利·加德纳
Harry Gardener.
我知道
I know.
好莱坞先生
Mr. Hollywood.
我妹妹就是那个布朗家的管家婆
My sister is the Browns' house manager.
噢 - 有什么需要的
Oh. - Just let me know
尽管告诉我
if you need me to order you anything special,
有机的 水果或是羽衣甘蓝
uh, organic, uh, fruit or kale
或者是 燕麦奶
or, uh, oat milk.
阿尔玛
Alma!
宝贝
Honey,
你知道我很喜欢听你演奏的
you know I love your playing.
但你可以先帮帮我吗
But can you help me out here?
我只有三个月的时间来完成这项目
I-I-I only have three months to finish this project.
我以为音乐能有助于创造性思维
I thought music was supposed to help open the creative mind.
是这样没错
I'm sure you're right about that.
但 问题是
But see, the thing is,
当你演奏的时候
when you play,
我的脑海里全都是我有多爱你
all I can think about is how much I love you
和我多么为你骄傲
and how proud I am of you.
这会让我没有工作的动力
And it demotivates me from working,
因为我都有你这样的女儿了
because what more do I have to prove
还需要再向别人证明什么呢
when I have you as my daughter?
而且我演奏也非常烦人
And it's super annoying.
这也是原因之一
That too.
我得变得更好
I need to be better.
我要变得完美
I need to be perfect.
我想当上纽约爱乐乐团的首席
I want to play first chair in the New York Philharmonic
等我十八岁的时候
by the time I'm 18.
18岁呀
Oof, 18.
时间紧迫了哦 宝贝
Ticktock, baby.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock.
我以为大家都很喜欢那个剧本
I thought everyone loved the script.
既然你需要改这么多
Why would they buy it
那他们为什么要买♥♥呢
if you had to do so much to fix it?
行了 阿尔曼丁
All right, Almandine.
我们出去转转
Let's go out and explore
让爸爸写会东西
and let Daddy get some writing done.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得给爸爸买♥♥一个降噪耳机
We need to get Daddy noise-canceling headphones.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我好奇朝圣者是不是被埋在这里了
I wonder if the pilgrims are buried here.
我好奇是什么杀死了他们
I wonder what killed them.
也许是一种又酷又古老的东西
Maybe something cool and ancient
比如痢疾或者瘟疫
like dysentery or plague.
或者鹿蜱
Or deer ticks.
这片区域到处都是莱姆病
There's Lyme disease all over this area.
你的朋友拉西达的妈妈
Your friend Rashida's mom,
她在汉普顿斯住了一个夏天
she spends the summer in the Hamptons.
就得了莱姆病
She got it.
现在她甚至撑不到中午
Now she can barely make it to noon
身体就累的垮掉了
before collapsing in exhaustion.
只要你
If you just...
把自己捂好 应该就没事
Keep covered up, you should be okay.
你喜欢这里吗
Do you like it here?
这里很美
It's very beautiful.
你了解我 我喜欢这座城市的感觉
You know me. I love the energy of the city,
这里永远有让人惊讶的事
where there's always something
在每个角落等着你
surprising you around every corner,
不论是一个疯子
whether it's a crazy man...
在喊上帝
yelling about God,
还是一个鼓圈
a drum circle,
又或者是一个老朋友
or an old friend,
或一个精致的橱窗
a neat window display.
能有一个喘息的机会真的很好
It's good to get a break,
即使是从你爱的事物当中
even from things you love.
快走
Come on.
快走
Come on.
跟上 跟上
Come on. Come on.
哈利
Harry!
哈利 哈利
Harry! Harry!
哈利
Harry!
怎么了 - 一个男人
What's happening? - A man,
他在追我们 他在追我们
he's chasing us! He's chasing us!
怎么回事
What's happening?
看到没
See?
操
Fuck.
日光室 日光室 日光室
The sunroom, the sunroom, the sunroom!
哈利 门
Harry, the door!
海角这里85%的犯罪
85% of the crime on the Cape
都跟鸦♥片♥有关
is opioid-related.
冬天时在这里除了抱怨和嗑药以外
Not much to do out here in the winter
没什么其他事可做
but complain and get high.
大部分犯罪都不会伤害人
Most of it's harmless.
非法入室 商店行窃
Break-ins, shoplifting.
听说之前有一起骑自行车捅人的案件
Heard they had a drive-by stabbing on a bike
在几年前的夏天
a couple of summers ago,
但是那真是个特例
but that was a real freaky outlier.
但是这次不像是无害的
Well, this didn't feel harmless.
他就像一个野生的捕食者一样
He chased me and my daughter
追我和女儿
like some kind of wild predator.
我非常抱歉他吓到了你们
I'm really sorry he scared you.
我的猜想是 他只是想吓你们
My guess is, that was all he was trying to do.
我读到过莱姆病
You know, I have read that Lyme disease
可以产生非常奇怪的神经症状
can cause some very strange neurological symptoms.
我在奥克兰警局工作了15年
I worked Oakland PD for 15 years.
去年春天辞职了 来了这里
Quit last spring. Took this job.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为无聊
It's boring.
大多数的问题儿童白天还会做散工
Most of the problem children are day laborers.
而那些夏天和渔船打交道的家伙们
And the guys who work the fishing boats in the summer?
他们把拿到的钱花的所剩无几
They spend too much of their summer paychecks
冬天只能被困在这里
and get stuck out here all winter,
和药片一起度日
get hooked on pills.
他们很怪
They're weird
但是通常不敢制♥造♥任何真正的麻烦
but usually too stoned to cause any real problems.
我会派一些警官去清理沙丘那边
I'll send some deputies to sweep the dunes,
把嗑药的那些家伙往外赶一赶
push the junkies up cape a little.
那去年冬天在特鲁罗
What about the family that was killed
被杀的那一家人呢
over in Truro last winter?
五个人在自己的床上
Five people in their own beds?
我搜索了“科德角的案件”
I Googled "crime in Cape Cod"
第一条结果就是这件事
and that was the first thing that came up.
我们来之前你没搜吗
You didn't Google it before we got here?
我听说的都是这有多安全
All I heard was how safe it is.
是很安全
It is.
我可以私下告诉你 我们非常确定
Between you and I, we're pretty sure
那家的父亲是罗德岛州的犯罪团伙的一员
the father was involved with organized crime down in Rhode Island.
所以你们没抓到杀那家人的凶手
So you haven't caught whoever was responsible?
女士
Ma'am,
我知道这很让人担心
I know this was really upsetting.
是的 - 但是我向你保证
Yeah. - But you have my word,
你在这很安全
you're safe here.
你想回家吗
Do you want to go home?
不
No.
不 这个
No, this is--
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表