作为对所有机器的抗♥议♥
as a protest to all the machines
他们认为
that they thought could do the work
这些机器取代了人类
that humans should be doing.
所以你根本不使用任何科技
So you're saying you don't use any tech at all?
当然 我必须在电脑上写论文
I mean, I have to write my papers on a computer,
但我所有的研究都在图书馆完成
but I do all my research at the library,
而且所有老师都知道没法用邮件联♥系♥上我
and all my teachers know I can't be contacted through email.
好吧 肯德尔 我爱你 闭嘴吧 我尊重你
Okay, Kendall, I love you. Shut up. I respect you.
但那个亚当一定有个10英寸的小♥弟♥弟♥
But that Adam guy must have a 10-inch dick,
因为这是我听过的最愚蠢的事情
because that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
科技是了不起的
Technology is awesome.
你想成为一名医生
You wanna be a doctor.
如果没有手术机器人或磁共振
What would medicine be without robotic surgeries
医学会怎样
or MRI machines?
还有高清视频 美团外卖♥♥
Or hd video, gps. Uber fucking eats.
好吧 我知道我们无法避免它
Okay, look, I know we can't avoid it forever,
但你必须相信我
but you have to believe me.
摆脱它是最大的解脱
It's the biggest relief to be free from it,
就一小会儿
just for a little while.
还记得小时候父母带我们去的那次野营旅行吗
Do you remember that camping trip
当时我们才8岁
our parents took us on when we were all, like, eight?
是的
All: Yeah.
不允许有手♥机♥或IPAD或任何东西
And no phones or ipads or anything allowed?
那不是我们玩得最开心的一次吗
Wasn't that the most fun we've all had together?
是的 确实很开心
Yes, it was fun.
那我们现在就像那次野营一样
Let's at least do this camping trip like that.
看看这感觉有多好... 不是完全的隔离
Just see how good it feels... Not a full break,
只是暂时放个假
just a vacation from it.
反正我不会盯着手♥机♥
At least I won't be checking my phone
看他是否给我发了短♥信♥
to see if he's texted me.
我们能在约书亚树国家公园搭个帐篷吗
can we get one of those Bedouin tents in Joshua Tree?
哦 露营
Ooh, glamping.
那么我们都参加吗
So are we all in?
敬卢德分子的夏天
To a, Luddite summer?
敬 "卢德式 "的夏天
All: To a Luddite summer!
我都准备好了 我们走吧
Okay. I'm all set. Let's go.
把你的手♥机♥从口袋里拿出来 我们就可以走了
We can go when you take your phone out of your pocket.
什么
What?
你口袋里有什么
What's in your pocket?
我没有... - 你口袋里有啥
I don't have my... - What do you have in there?
什么都没有
Nothing.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right, okay, fine.
我太了解你了 宝贝儿
I know you so well, babe.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but, like...
操
Fuck.
你们这些家伙
You guys!
好棒 - 哇
Sweet. - Wow!
哇
Wow!
整个晚上
All night.
快到了
Almost there.
你确定我们走的对吗
Are you sure we're going the right way?
我觉得我们走错了
I feel like we're not going the right way.
它就在...
Yes. It's right around...
以前这里不是这样
This wasn't here before.
从外表看起来 宝贝
From the looks of it, babe,
在上帝还是个孩子的时候 这就已经是这样了
this has been here since god was a child.
不 不 不 它... 这里...
No, no, no, it... this was...
昨天这里有一个池塘
There was a pond here yesterday.
我想我们是走错路了
Yeah, I think we just got turned around or something.
我说过 不应该跟着他
I told you we shouldn't be following him.
他的方向感很差
You know he has a shit sense of direction.
但我喜欢这里的风景
But I like the view.
我听见你们说的了
I can hear you fuckers.
伙计们 我想我们该回去了
You guys, I think we should go back.
如果我们从这里直接上去...
If we go right up here...
我的上帝 那是什么味道
My god, what is that smell?
像什么东西死了
It smells like something died.
我们能不能不要这样
Can we not do this right now?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
有人杀了它们 - 怎么会呢
Someone mutilated them. - How?
看... 看他们
I mean, look... look at them.
没有任何血迹
There aren't any pools of blood.
肯德尔 别去 - 肯德尔
Kendall, don't. - Kendall.
这是个坏主意
This is a really bad idea.
如果他们是被锯子或刀子割的
If they were cut with a saw or a knife,
就会到处是血
there'd be blood everywhere.
不 不 - 快走
No, no, no, no, no! - Come on!
肯德尔 快走
Kendall, come on!
来吧 伙计们 天马上就要黑了
Okay, come on, guys. It's gonna be dark soon.
这条路是... - 就算没有光
The road is... - A road without lights
也比睡在这里
is still safer than sleeping here
和屠夫睡在一起要安全得多
with the bovine butcher on the loose, so.
我还是不懂 怎么会
I still don't understand, like, how.
它们在哞叫
They were mooing!
那些半截牛在叫唤
Those half fucking cows were fucking mooing.
来吧 - 快点
Come on! - Hurry up!
也许只是 风
Maybe it was just, like, the wind
呼啸着穿过它们的尸体
whistling through their carcasses or something.
离下一个镇还有多远
How far to the next town?
至少一个小时
An hour at least.
我的上帝 卡尔 - 抱歉
My god, Cal! - I'm sorry!
我什么都看不见 我讨厌在晚上开车
I can't see a damn thing! I hate driving at night.
那你为什么要开 - 我不能开 今天是星期六
Well, then why are you? - I can't, it's Saturday.
那就让我们中的一个来开吧
Okay, well, let one of us drive then.
请便
Be my guest.
卡尔 为什么要刹车 - 我什么都没干
Cal, Cal, why are you braking? - I'm not doing anything.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know. I don't know what's happening.
什么鬼 - 我的上帝
What the fuck? - My god.
我什么都没动 - 卡尔 你把车关掉了吗
I'm not doing anything. - Cal, did you turn the car off?
不 我没有 - 你在做什么
No, I didn't! - What are you doing?
等等 伙计们...你们听到了吗
Wait, guys... do you hear that?
所有的蟋蟀都停下来了
All the crickets stopped.
我的上帝 - 那是什么鬼东西
My god. - What the hell is that?
是一架直升机吗
Is it a helicopter?
天啊
Jesus.
它要去哪里
Where's it going?
快走 走 走 走
Go. Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
发动不了 - 快走 打电♥话♥求救
Guys, it won't start! - Go now! Call for help!
我们没有电♥话♥ 肯德尔
We don't have phones, Kendall!
车里有
The... the car does!
快点 快点 - 那是什么东西
Come on, come on. - What is that?
快点 - 快点
Come on! - Come on.
救命啊 - 不 不 不 不 不
Help! - No, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 - 那是什么东西
Yeah, I don't know. - What was that?
有一束光
There was a light.
我没想到会那样
I didn't imagine that.
等等
Wait.
杰米在哪里
Where's Jamie?
我的上帝 杰米 杰米
My god, Jamie! My god, Jamie!
你是怎么从车里出来的
How did you get out of the car?
我没有- 她的脉搏在加速
I didn't. - Her pulse is racing.
她得和我们一起走
She's... - She's leaving with us.
快点 - 我们走吧 你还好吗
Come on. - Let's go. You okay?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
好了
Okay.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to get the fuck out of here.
来吧 - 好的
Come on. - Yeah.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表