你身体撑不住的 - 我不饿
You are gonna collapse. - I'm not hungry.
你骗人
You're a liar.
你骗人
You're a liar.
你确实吃药了
You did take some kind of speed.
我...
I...
这么个写法
Writing like this.
像个混♥蛋♥ 饭也不吃
Acting like an asshole. No appetite.
行 你想让我吃
Okay, you want me to eat,
那我去超♥市♥买♥♥点吃的
I will...I will go grab some stuff from the market.
好吗
Okay?
我的指头累坏了
My fingers are exhausted anyway.
你想要点什么吗
Want anything?
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Get away from me!
还以为你出城了
Thought you were gettin' out of town.
本来是的
Oh, yeah.
看来计划有变
Looks like you had a change of plans.
生酮饮食吗
Going keto?
就是突然很想吃
Nah, just feeling a craving.
是了
Right.
突然之间灵感涌现吗
Writing going well all of a sudden?
是的
Yeah, actually.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你吃了
You took it!
我敢打赌你这个废物得到一些新鲜的血液
Bet your softie dick feels nice and hard now
感觉很好也很难受
getting some of that sweet blood flow.
为什么要这么做
Why'd you do that?
你不该吃药的 混♥蛋♥
You shouldn't have done that, motherfucker!
怎么 你渴了
What, were you thirsty?
现在开始你才知道什么叫真正的饥渴
You never knew thirsty before now!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fuckface!
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm...
嗯
Ahh...
写的太好了
Oh, it's so good.
写的太好了
it's so good.
我们还要继续待在这吗 - 我不知道
Are we staying here now? - I don't know.
我和你♥爸♥爸明天再谈谈
Daddy and I need to talk about it tomorrow.
你想离开吗
Do you want to leave?
是 - 我也想离开
Yes. - Yeah, I want to too.
事实上 我认识你♥爸♥爸这么久
The thing is, I have known your dad
他一直是个优秀的作家
for a long time, and he's a really good writer.
只是没有得到别人的认可而已
Much better than he gets credit for.
我从未见他如此才思泉涌过
And I've never seen him inspired like he is right now.
他一般写五页
He usually agonizes over five pages
就要两三天
for two or three days.
我也不想在这 但我
I don't want to be here, but I also...
我不想阻碍他写
I don't want to get in the way
他想到的东西
of whatever has gotten into him.
他从来没这么凶过我
He's never mean to me.
我知道他这样很过分
I know he feels terrible about that.
让我们给他一些空间
Let's just give him some space
让他做几天
to be an asshole artist
疯狂的艺术家
for a couple of days,
我相信他会恢复正常的
and I am sure this fever of his will break.
妈妈 - 嗯
Mom? - Yeah?
你觉得如果我吃一片爸爸的药片
Do you think if I took one of the pills that Daddy took,
我就能把帕格尼尼演奏得比任何人都好吗
I could play Paganini better than everyone?
亲爱的 没有会让你变优秀的神奇药丸
There's no magic pill for greatness, sweetheart.
过来
Come here.
好的 你觉得
Okay, what do you think
沙发用这个怎么样
of a couch in one of these,
墙用这个装饰怎么样
and the wall in this?
看起来像同种颜色
Looks like the same color.
什么 不是
What? No.
它们之间有些许差别
They are slightly different.
这就是同底同色
It's called "tone on tone."
现在很多Ins设计账户
A lot of the Instagram design accounts
都在主推它
are featuring it right now.
这个感觉像仙人掌一样毛糙
This one feels like a cactus.
而这个感觉太滑了
And this one feels like you would slide right off of it.
嗯 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
好了 上♥床♥吧
Okay, bed.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
晚安
Night night.
没什么
Nothing feels better
比灵感喷发的前几夜更爽的了
than those first few nights on the Muse.
我们应该叫它
That's what we should call it, by the way--
缪斯
the Muse.
如果他还想保持这种感觉的话
He's going to have to upgrade his diet
就必须升级他的饮食
if he wants to keep feeling that way.
说到这里 美女贝拉
Speaking of which, Belle o' the ball,
我饿了
I'm hungies.
我们去海角上找点小吃吧
Let's go up the Cape and find a snack.
你睡觉了吗
Did you sleep?
没有
No.
天呐 这简直是杰作
Oh, my God, it's brilliant.
我从没听过你这么自夸
I've never heard you so cocky.
当我看到一些不错的写作时
I always wondered
我总在想
when I saw or read great writing,
这些都是从哪里来的
"Where did that come from?"
为什么写同一件事情
You know, how can Tarantino or Sorkin
塔伦蒂诺和索尔金
say the same things that other writers say,
就能写的比其他人
just in a way that's so much...
更好
better?
现在你知道了
Now you know?
我脑袋终于开窍了
Agh, something opened up in my mind...
就像发现了房♥子里的一扇秘密之门
like finding a secret door in your house
它通向
that leads to a--
美妙的词汇和构思
a palace of words and ideas
以及想象力的宫殿
and imagination.
我之前住在两居室的公♥寓♥
I was living in a two-bedroom apartment,
而现在是凡尔赛宫
and now I'm in Versailles.
我刚刚把所有的东西都发给了厄休拉
I just sent everything off to Ursula.
很好 我们现在可以离开了吗
Great. So we can leave now?
可能还要一两天
Maybe in a day or two.
周末之前肯定可以
Definitely by the end of the week.
天呐
Jesus.
哈利
Harry.
阿尔玛在这里很害怕
Alma is terrified here.
而且坦白说 我也是
And frankly, so am I.
我想... 我想支持你
I want to-- I want to support you in this.
但是一周
But a week?
这对我们要求太高了
It's asking too much of us.
朵莉丝 我只是想
Doris, it was just drug addicts
沉迷于这美妙的灵感中 好吗
looking for electronics, okay?
这一整个星期也没人来打扰我们
No one's bothered us for a week.
你以为是我想留在这里吗 并不是 但是
Do I want to stay? No, but I--
但是 但是 但是什么
But, but, but, what?
你们走 我留下来 - 不不不
You guys go. I'll stay. - No. No.
如果你待在这里 你会写到死的
You will write yourself to death if you stay here.
靠
Fuck!
靠
Shit!
哈利停下
Harry, stop it.
停下
Stop!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
离我远点 弄疼我了
Get off me! You're hurting me!
哈利
Harry!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表