就快结束了
It is nearly over.
杰米
Jamie.
我在这里
I'm here.
在这之前生下的样本
The specimen that arrived before this one
是我们60年来最接近完美的
was the closest we've come to perfection in 60 years.
你们之一将把我们从黑暗中解救出来
One of you is about to deliver us all from the darkness.
要勇敢 自豪
Be brave. Be proud.
杰米
Jamie.
把它弄出来
Get it out.
求你了 不要杀它
Please, don't kill it.
让我看看我的孩子
Please let me see my baby.
求你了
Please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
不
No!
不
No!
杀了她
Kill her.
什么... - 不 不 不
What? No... - No, no, no, no!
[抽泣] 不 不 不 不
[sobbing] No, no, no!
杰米 不
Jamie, no!
现在
Now, now.
没时间 也必要悲痛
There is no time or need for grief.
珍惜接下来的时刻
Cherish these next moments.
你朋友的标本很接近了
Your friend's specimen was even closer.
吉时已到
The time has come.
这个孩子是创造性的
This child is creation.
完美的标本
The perfect specimen.
是我们的未来
Our future.
这个星球将是我们的家
This planet is finally our home.
实验终于结束了
The experiment is finally over.
我们已经完成了使命
We have done what we set out to do.
这只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说这只是时间问题
I said it's only a matter of time.
没有我们
Without us,
没有征服感...
without conquest...
你会感到无聊
you'll get bored.
会变得自满和懒惰
You'll get complacent and lazy.
欲戴其冠 必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
好了 你不再需要那沉重的头了
Well, you won't need that heavy head any longer.
接下来就交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
保存好这个容器
Preserve this vessel.
它是完美的生育机器
It's the perfect breeding machine.
生日快乐 亲爱的玛米
♪ Happy birthday dear Mamie ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
许个愿吧
Make a wish!
谢谢你 卡里科
Thank you, Calico.
真体贴
Very thoughtful.
好吧 你的兴奋之情
Oh, well, the excitement in your voice
简直''溢于言表''了
could fill up the room.
我差点要出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
I nearly had to sell my body
才让工作人员为你做这个蛋糕
to get the staff to make that for you.
不然可能只是一块营养快
That could have been a candle
上面插一个蜡烛
sticking out of a nutrient cube.
我很感激 真的很感激
I appreciate it. - I really do.
在这这么多年了
After all these years down here,
你是我唯一的朋友 我很珍惜
you're my only real friend, and I cherish that
比什么都珍惜
more than anything.
为什么我觉得你
Why do I feel like you shouldn't
有点抑郁呢
go near anything sharp?
过生日让我感到忧郁
Birthdays give me the blues now.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
但关于生日 最糟糕的是
But the worst part about birthdays
是又老了一岁 而你已经不用担心了
was the getting older part, and now you're past that.
也许这就是原因
Maybe that's why.
有时我完全不理解你
You know, sometimes I don't understand you at all.
这次我也无法理解
This is one of those times.
我是个生日方面的权威
I was an authority on birthdays.
我是...
I was the one...
是的 是你让成年人开始庆祝
Yes, who made it so adults could celebrate
生日 万圣节和感恩节
birthdays and Halloween and Thanksgiving.
是的 我以前说过
I know. - I told you that before.
说到都快刻到我的DNA里了
So many times it is encoded into my DNA.
当你可以长生不老的时候
I mean, I guess when you live forever,
你就没有故事了
you run out of stories.
我们不应该这样
We shouldn't be, though.
我们应该创造新的故事
We should be making new stories.
在这里要怎么做到
How can we do that down here?
这都算不上是生活
I mean, this is not a way to live.
我们做到了
We've done it.
我们终于做到了
Oh, we finally did it!
怎么了
What's going on?
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me, hi.
有人中了彩票吗
Did someone win the lottery?
我们做到了
We've done it.
第一个混血儿刚刚出生
The first hybrid was just born.
一切都改变了
Everything has just changed.
我想知道这是不是真的
I just wanna know if it's true.
难道我无权知晓吗 - 在01200时
Don't I deserve to know? - At 01200 hours,
第一个成功的混血儿诞生了
the first successful hybrid was born.
60年的辛勤工作终于得到了回报
60 years of hard work have finally paid off.
那么现在呢
So what happens now?
现在我们要尽可能多地生产
Now we produce as many as we can
越快越好
as quickly as possible.
我们还需要克隆繁殖者
We will also need to clone the breeder.
光靠一个人没法生产足够的混血儿
One person cannot possibly produce enough thetan hybrids
来充实这个世界
to populate this world.
充实
Populate?
这个世界已经很拥挤了
This world's already populated.
我以为你们的目标是防止灭绝
I thought the goal was to keep from going extinct.
而实现这一目标的最好方法
And the best way to accomplish that
就是拥有一个属于我们的世界
is to have a world of our own.
没有人类的世界
Without humans.
没有人类
Without humans?
如果你有一个获奖的玫瑰园
If you had a prize rose garden,
园丁却让你的玫瑰花全部枯萎
and the gardener let all of your roses wither and die,
你会对他做什么
what would you do to him?
开除他
Fire him.
地球是花♥园♥ 人类是园丁
Earth is the garden. - Humanity is the gardener.
我们要开除你们
We're firing you.
那么我们会怎么样
So what happens to us?
我是说 他们
Them, I mean.
请放心
Rest assured,
某些人将被赦免 包括你
certain people will be spared, including yourself,
为了纪念你为我们种族所做的一切
in honor of everything you have done for my species.
你觉得自己是人类的叛徒
You feel like a traitor to your kind.
我理解 但你不能那样想
I understand, but you mustn't think of it that way.
历史是由胜利者书写的
History is written by the victors.
你将作为少数优秀的人类之一而被铭记
You will be remembered as one of the few good humans
因为你了解同类的局限性
who understood the limitations of your kind.
你有远见
Who could see the future.
哦 艾克
Oh, Ike.
他也一样
As will he.
你们是地球的两个救世主
The two saviors of planet Earth.
他不希望这样
He wouldn't want that.
他对你的看法是正确的
He was right about you.
他试图警告我 说不能信任你
He tried to warn me that you couldn't be trusted.
如果这能让你感觉好些
If it makes you feel any better,
那你相信他说的 也无所谓
it wouldn't have mattered if you believed him.
没什么会改变
Nothing would have changed.
他说有另一个种族
He said there was another race,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表